NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have u been fucking.

What kind of abilities have you acquired on this path.

Give us some tips

Yup, nothing better than the real thing. I’m a reformed man nowadays.

Just keep yourself busy, keep fit and active. Study hard and f*ck es. Maybe don’t do the last bit. I was never really into anyway, I love women for more than just what they can give me visually. Seeing a beautiful woman’s eyes roll back from the pleasure of my dick is hottest thing. Sex isn’t just about me, it’s about the bond.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm a week in. Not lying. It feels pretty good tbh. If we're being serious about this topic. is pretty disgusting when you think about it. You're getting off on other people having sex. What kind of cuckery is that?

SumMo

very lowkey
I didn't know what NOFAP meant, I thought it stood for National Federal blabla.. and then I read the thread.:vqbuyv0:

2C80449A-B665-4720-B940-C4068C38ED17.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's a fantasy. I nutted so hard even fasting couldn't help me.The male testosterone is unbeatable, only a woman can cure that.

:mjlol::manny::damn:

Yea when I learned about the fasting thing I was like damn so are Niggas out here fasting multiple times a month just so they don't bust a nut.
I automatically assumed that fasting didn't work at all.

I'm on day 9 at the moment. I feel like I'm wasting my time as usual but I'll try to get to 90 days at least and see how I feel from then on. If im still feeling depressed as shit at that point then I might go back to . No point repressing myself any further than that.

You get depressed by abstaining from fap?:eek: Why is that? I am genuinely curious. This stuff seems very serious.. :9uoofqd: Bisinka.

I apologize for gagging and getting disgusted about this thread. I was unaware of the seriousness behind it.. (even tho I really did get grossed out).

Oh no, I feel depressed in general. Im just wandering if it has anything to do with my consumption. So maybe if I abstain from , I might feel better.

Some of these nofappers have reported feeling less depressed when on nofap so I want to try it for myself.

That, and to generally just get rid of my addiction.

The last time I fapped was when I was 12 or 13 and I didn't need or lotion.

I used my soft hands and my imagination.

SumMo

very lowkey
Oh no, I feel depressed in general. Im just wandering if it has anything to do with my consumption. So maybe if I abstain from , I might feel better.

Some of these nofappers have reported feeling less depressed when on nofap so I want to try it for myself.

There are meany causes of depression, as depression is a complex disease. :confused:
Biggest one being genetics, major events, lack of D vitamin, sometimes depression co-exists with another major illness, etc..

What do you find makes you happy?
Try doing that! I will have you in my dua..

I'm glad you're strong enough to admit it's an addiction.I'm still in denial, I keep telling myself that I'm just doing it because I want to and that I'm in control.

:ulyin::mjlol::pachah1::damn::cosbyhmm::kendrickcry::snoop:

I'm on day 9 at the moment. I feel like I'm wasting my time as usual but I'll try to get to 90 days at least and see how I feel from then on. If im still feeling depressed as shit at that point then I might go back to . No point repressing myself any further than that.
The only time u are wasting your time is when u are PMOing bradar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending