NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No fap doesn't mean no sex though. Good luck having sex with your wife once a month.

Your level of obtuseness never ceases to amaze me neither your addictions to my posts, I clearly stated that busting a nut in a condom is akin to fapping hence his complaints, your too stupid to differentiate or understand such differences.

Coming inside your wife without a condom is not the same as using a condom, even from psychological studies that have been conducted, in one instance you loose everything in the other you take in whatever you lost to regain that balance.

HAVING sex without a condom is good for your mental health
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/scotland/Sex-without-a-condom-is.5516389.jp

World

VIP
Your level of obtuseness never ceases to amaze me neither your addictions to my posts, I clearly stated that busting a nut in a condom is akin to fapping hence his complaints, your too stupid to differentiate or understand such differences.

Coming inside your wife without a condom is not the same as using a condom, even from psychological studies that have been conducted, in one instance you loose everything in the other you take in whatever you lost to regain that balance.

HAVING sex without a condom is good for your mental health
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/scotland/Sex-without-a-condom-is.5516389.jp
You said that the guy is having problems with his energy and basketball performance levels because he's having sex too much, now what exactly does having sex with or without a condom got to do with that? You've quoted me a source about mental health, but that doesn't relate to your initial point about too much sex(with or without condom if you like) = draining energy/performance. Oh, and how do you know he was having sex with a condom? I'm guessing you made that up as well.

Interesting enough I was having a discussion with this guy one of the leanest guy you will ever see absolutely ripped to shreds, he was asking me if I had any rooms available for rent, this dude is not a Muslim.

He is living with this women which he met in a Gym, his complaints is that she wants too much "sex" and this is draining his energy levels/performance (he is pro basketball player) which he wants to cut down to once a month.

Think about this for a moment, a Kafir that lives for free with a hot women who selected him, want's to move out because busting a nut in a condom is draining him and is willing to pay for it, let that sink in for a moment if you think you are struggling.

Most high level athletes abstain from sex several weeks before a big sporting event. Im friends with a top ten boxer in the world and he goes to camp 2 months before his fights, away from his family to prepare.

It is well known that not only does sex decrease your aggression but it also hinders your competitive motivation

I think I need to stop. I've recently been masturbating so hard and frequently that my tailbone is bruised. Brothers and sisters can you help me? i've tried this during ramadan but i couldn't. i caved in the first day and been furiously fapping everyday since.

My record is like 11 days. Are there even any real benefits to this? I always feel like i'm wasting my time abstaining lol

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So for the people that have done no fap. When did y'all end it?

Did y'all no fap for months or years until u ended up fucking a chick

Are u still on a no fap journey?

Are u on a no fap journey until u get married.

My longest Streak was 60 days i was in Jail during the time, so i had no choice i couldnt wank off without . The easiest way to quit Fapping is to quit , i still try Nofap nowadays but i cant seem to stop now that i have access to kkkk

1 month is my longest run. I was forced to as i moved houses and the internet providers refused to transfer the wifi quickly yo the new house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts