NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New age xalimos.

Lol since when did xalimos find it easy to talk about sexual matters publicly, Maybe its just on the internet. Either way personally it is still a taboo subject for me to talk about.

:mjlol:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Woah.. that escalated quickly. How am I a pedo :chrisfreshhah:

Be rational dear, especially since you want to act like a man, try thinking like one too. Man said this ain't the Victorian era. don't be referencing era's when you know full well that your ayeeyo was in Somalia milking a camel during "Victorian era". Why exactly do you butch "women" want to act masculine so much. Please do explain
Can you not bring your stupidity on to my thread thanks

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
@yasmin lan where you live i got a big dick and everything :damedamn:
tenor.gif
Yeah this is what I was afraid of when creating this thread

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
New age xalimos.

Lol since when did xalimos find it easy to talk about sexual matters publicly, Maybe its just on the internet. Either way personally it is still a taboo subject for me to talk about.

:mjlol:
Because a backwards religious teaching says something as natural as sex is taboo and only your master AKA husband can save you

Wtf are you on about ? Emulate men ? So women enjoying the pleasures of life is emulating men ? Haha did men invent masturbation ?

I'm talking about this laddish subculture you butch "women" have on this forum. It's called laddish for a reason and it isn't attractive for a woman

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm talking about this laddish subculture you butch "women" have on this forum. It's called laddish for a reason and it isn't attractive for a woman
Laddish ? Are you men scared women are finally having the freedom you men thought is only reserved for you !! Stop dictating to us all the time leave us ALONE

My first fap ever I was in my late teens and let's just say I didn't watch any video... all I did was put on Beyoncé song drunk in love on ( which was popular at the time) and let's just say it was a success. Ever since then I've learned more about what turns me on and what doesn't .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending