NoFap (female version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I think female masturbation is vital for a woman to explore how she achieves an orgasm because a man isn't automatically gonna make you feel great, only a woman who is comfortable with her body knows how to achieve a healthy sex life.

Lol @ woman getting horny to the extent they have to masturbate to release the tension :draketf:
Be careful and find a husband ASAP before you finger yourself and lose your hymen :gucciwhat:
giphy.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I’m not stupid just saying and I’ve never been caught :gucciwhat:
I think most women would do anything to not get cuaght not even make a sound lol, I think you become an expert at not being cuaght, perhaps we should blame our biology for wanting us to be pregnant lol and carry on the genes.

Thank god we didn't have FGM otherwise we would have never experienced it, some women never experience orgasms in their life so consider yourself lucky you mastered how to. Most women on this site are lying tbh, I wouldn't blame them women are always told to not be sexual,
Well i ain't lying lol i support girls who do it but the thought of doing that myself is uncomfortable.

I'll just get a guy if i need to.

Now that i think of it, doing it can keep girls out of one night stands huh :cosbyhmm:
Still a no no for me tbh. But yea all my friends do it. Its natural girls are humans too

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Well i ain't lying lol i support girls who do it but the thought of doing that myself is uncomfortable.

Now that i think of it, doing it can keep girls out of one night stands huh :cosbyhmm:
Still a no no for me tbh. But yea all my friends do it. Its natural girls are humans too
Don't be scared it's your body, what are you disgusted by ? A man isn't gonna make you feel good if you don't even know how to achieve an orgasm yourself ? I think this taboo is what makes women reluctant to self explore

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

If somali women were comfortable with doing maybe so many wouldn’t have run into young marriages ending in a messy divorce and toxic relationship between children and parents :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending