Noble Arab ( bless his soul) donates to Somali teacher and family

Ana Arabi:fittytousand:
1589697263005.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis has taken millions of L, this doesn’t make it any different
Give the image of strength at times of weakness, no need to record giving sadaqa

Sadaqa is disgraceful for the one taking it but honourable for the one giving it. The Prophet pbuh would never eat sadaqa and made it haram on his family :farmajoyaab:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Masha'allah giving to the poor should never be politicized, a needy family will now have something for ramadan. :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Tell me Jiron, do you believe we wuz Arabs, or do you think we wuz Blacks? :farmajoyaab:

Hey Genesis

Well it is a complicated question, I am from USA and the term Black here describes any one of sub saharan African descend, it is a social construct term that doesn't have much meaning outside this side of the world, just like the term white. In that sense I do consider myself a black somali african man. However, my counter part who was born and bred in saudi arabia and who consider himself somali arab doesn't bother me at all. We have to remember that we are all human beings and have the right to choose who we identity as based on our experience, social upbringing and background :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
UAE fund terrorism in Somalia this is just a PR stunt too soften hearts