Noah's genealogy

Lmao why are you still pretending to be Somali with your retarded theories. It’s not like anyone here buys it.

Why are you ashamed of your xabashnimo? :ftw9nwa:
:yloezpe: you're still on my ? I think u want me to be xabesha..? Contribute to the thread or piss off. lol. You can believe that 'Samaale' spawned out of nowhere and impregnated all the women around him and bing boom bang if u want. lol. Us coming from Oromos is a very real and revised theory, unlike the stories ur grandad told u :gaasdrink:

Not really. It originated in SW Ethiopia and spread out encompassing most of Somalia. There's a reason why we're thought to be offshoots of Oromos. They're the first inhabitants there and we got Waaq from them too.

Around 80% of Smalis have it but around 80% of Ethiopians have it too. We might have the higher frequency by a few %-iles but there's no difference. Take into consideration Ethiopia has entire regions dedicated to Nilotes and Omotes such as the Benin Shangul region in the West (taken from expansion) that's why it says 40% to 80% here-----> View attachment 81071

That map seems to be wrong. This one shows that northern Somalia and southern Eritrea have more significant amounts of the J haplogorup
220px-Frequency_maps_based_on_HVS-I_data_for_haplogroups_J.png

The Tigrayans and Amharas being descended from Semites isn't part of their oral tradition at all apart from the Solomonic dynasty which only refers to a single direct lineage of a single family, but even that refers to the biblical Solomon who married the Cushitic queen known as Sheba. Apart from the royal family and a couple insignificant villages/tribes in Ethio/Eri there's nothing else. They don't claim Arab lineage even half as much as Somalis have since we even existed. The location shown by the map I posted seems to show nearly 0% admixture with the J-haplogroup in Ethiopia lol apart from southern Eritrea and northern Somalia.

I highly doubt there's any signifiant amount of paternal Somali DNA in the Arab Peninsula, the opposite seems to be the case.
:drakelaugh:OR you guys got it from Somalis always adopting our hand-me-down ways of life, when we find the casri thing to do and upgrade our belief systems etc. same with Islam which we taught you and half of your people adopted it the other half is still wearing our onesie with matag stains of Waaqist beliefs although ish doesn't fit grown ass man of this day and age.
onesie.jpg

The only remnants of Waaqism with Somalis are historic and things you don't change like in abtirsi (Jidwaq, Siwaaqroon etc.), words like barwaaqo or phrases like "weligey iyo waaqey") and cities/regions e.g. Caabudwaaq, Ceel Waaq etc.
So if you are our senior: Where are your well known remnants of your former belief (in case of the Muslim Oromos)? And why is it, that half of your people are Muslim and half follow traditional beliefs while we fully shed off Waaqism and adopted al Islam completely? Why y'all always late to the game?:camby::nahgirl::sass1::sass2::chrisfreshhah:

loool idk the theory is that we moved away from Oromos when they were pure Cushites. We were waaqist too and as far as I know Waaq is from Oromos and we know we used to practice it too. A lot of places in Somalia have the word 'Waaq' in it too.

Ohhh lmao nvm then :siilaanyolaugh:

lmao they sure love them trees kkkk. Oromos weren't always on the receiving end though ngl they assimilated some Somalis too. Ogadenis were low key cucks back then wllhi they gave their daughters to Oromos for land :siilaanyosmile: ask @World

kk tell that to thse two. They're not even cadcads and they have less than 60% Somali DNA??
Again lying, Tesfay. They’re are both Benadiri. Even though the guy is Sheikhaal his mother is Shanshi (he may even be Gendershe Sheikhaal, who are as mixed as Benadiri “cad cad” for all we know). The girl said she is Benadiri (Ashraf) with an Ogaden mother.

Get a life and stop pretending. No one takes it serious.

It's not debunked. South Arabians did migrate to the Horn & establish D'mt & Axum which is backed by genetics & introduce Semitic languages to the region, plus Ge'ez did originate in the Horn, but it's still a descendant of the early South Arabian language that was brought to the Horn. In addition, they do have on average 15-20% Semitic admix, look it up.
I don't think so, The ancient Semites from what I heard had a Linguistic Influence on The Habesha! Not genetic, migration or anything like that and it was normal since they were trading partners. Is there any proof of ancient Semites going to the Horn and mixing with people? I haven't seen it.

This Waaqo of Punt guy is really misinformed.

A bunch of lies he posted in this thread: Habeshas do not have substantial Yemenite ancestry that caused them to speak Semitic languages. Ethnic Somalis are admixed with Arabs. Somalis are a subset of Oromos etc. A bunch of bullshit.
This ain't the first time he's spreading lies. Not long ago he was pushing this stupid lie that all pure Somalis can only look Black African lmao & it's impossible for an Ethnic Somali to have the Hamitic phenotype.

Apollo

VIP
:yloezpe: you're still on my ? I think u want me to be xabesha..? Contribute to the thread or piss off. lol. You can believe that 'Samaale' spawned out of nowhere and impregnated all the women around him and bing boom bang if u want. lol. Us coming from Oromos is a very real and revised theory, unlike the stories ur grandad told u :gaasdrink:

Oromos are proto-Somalis admixed with local Ethiopians. Not the other way around. Somalis are more East Cushitic than Oromos. They cannot be the ancestors of Somalis. Stop the trolling and lies.

The Arab Banu Hashim thing is completely made up. The same way Habeshis made up a link to Solomon and the “Jew” Habeshis made up their being Banu Israel.

I think the Somalis started it though, and the Habeshis copied it for authority.

There is admixture in the horn same way my mother is Barwani. But that’s all there is to it. Most of the actual semites or arabs exist in the south. Benadir to be specific. The rest of us are indigenous Somalis.
Is that all u have to say? lool
What basis or proof do u have that Banu Hashim is made up? xabeshas have very well preserved history and documents that they've revised and kept even before Axym existed. Their claims to Solomon is justified and believable. idk why u're trying to say that we copied them lmao. The fact that u have to say thatr Somalis copied the Banu Hashim claim from xabeshas just shows how disingenous u are wllahi.

You are right I thought if the Cainite theory was true our madax-adeyg made us figure out a way to board the ark as blind passengers hidden in the hump of a geel or something. But then I remembered the verse that says that no one can escape divine punishment.
tl;dr: Pretty dumb theory.
I guess if we had to use those classifications Somalis are Cushites/Hamites at the end of the day.

Your theory might still have some traction sxb.

Always thought everyone perished, but having reread the verses, I came across this:

20191030_204951.jpg

So Nuh tells his son no one will be saved on that day except ones whom Allah shows mercy.

Now we know Nuh's son perished, as the ayah states, but could there be others that were saved?

What basis or proof do u have that Banu Hashim is made up? xabeshas have very well preserved history and documents that they've revised and kept even before Axym existed. Their claims to Solomon is justified and believable. idk why u're trying to say that we copied them lmao. The fact that u have to say thatr Somalis copied the Banu Hashim claim from xabeshas just shows how disingenous u are wllahi.
Somalis aren't Banu hashim, that's complete bs just like the fabricated claim that the Xabashi royal family is "descendant of Sulaiman (AS)." People have claimed to be from admired clans/historical figures because that would give them legitimacy in society. There's absolutely no evidence of Somalis being descendants of Arabs let alone their clans.

I said the literal reverse xabashi. They copied Somalis. Can you provide one source of Axum claiming to be from Solomon before the child of incest Amde Seon?

Lol stop pretending is my main point.

Last edited:
There's quite a few bits of misinformation here. xabeshas have insignificant Semitic admixture, definitely less than 15%. Also, Southern Arabians having founded Axum has been debunked by the historian community and Arabians having founded Dmt is even just laughable. Ge'ez is original to the Ethiopian highlands and is the only African writing system that's original to Africa.
View attachment 81072
The inhabitants of the highlands were just in the economic and cultural circle of the wealthier southern Arabians at the time and thus adopted their script. It;s due to influence. It's a very normal occureence that happened throughout history. Cultural movement does NOT equal to genetic movement. For example, majority of Nubian tribes in Sudan are near fully Arabised in language and culture but they have very little Arab DNA, except for the ones that married to Arab clans in the north recently.

Also, Eurasian DNA entered Ethiopia before it entered Somalia. That's a fact, the Eurasian migration is more recent to us. The levels of Eurasian admixture are actually slightly higher in Somalia.

Again good post. I agree that southern Arabs founding Axum is false and that the xabesha have relatively little Arab blood now, but I still maintain that once upon a time they mixed significantly with Arabs.

I agree with another post on here about some southern Somali clans of Benedir having Arab ancestry as that's true - they descended from Arab merchants who moved to Mogadishu when Xamar was a major regional power.

It's true that some other Somalis have foreign genetic influence, but the majority of Somalis are E1B1B, which is a haplogroup that has existed in relative isolation from others for millenia. I have never heard of the Eurasian ancestry in Somalis, and I haven't heard of any genetic studies supporting this, but I'll look into it...was this influence in the maternal line?

As an aside, the notion of Africa not having native writing systems outside of Egypt and Ethiopia is something made up by western Europeans. There are several indigenous writing systems in Aftica outside of Geez. Somalis had an indigenous script that dates back to around 3000 BC which was superceded by the Somali wadaad writing system around the 7th-8th century. Egyptian hieroglyphs were also indigenous to Africa as is Tifinagh of the Touareg - all 4 belonging to the Hamitic race of people.

Ancient Nubians used the Meroitic language, which is native to them as the Nilotic race, while Nsibidi was used by the ancisn't Bantu people IN Nigeria.

Somalis aren't Banu hashim, that's complete bs just like the claim that the Xabashi royal family is "descendant of Sulaiman (AS)." People have claimed to be from admired clans/historical figures because that would give them legitimacy in society. There's absolutely no evidence of Somalis being descendants of Arabs let alone their clans.
Many Non-Arab Muslim groups, like Maghrebis/North Africans, South Asians, Malays/Indonesians and so forth claim lineage from Banu Hashim/Arabs. It's no different for Somalis who have also made up lies about coming from Banu Hashim.

It's not debunked. South Arabians did migrate to the Horn & establish D'mt & Axum which is backed by genetics & introduce Semitic languages to the region, plus Ge'ez did originate in the Horn, but it's still a descendant of the early South Arabian language that was brought to the Horn by the Sabeans. In addition, they do have on average 15-20% Semitic admix, look it up.

Nonetheless, their Eurasian ancestry is still majority Hamitic/Ancestral North African, just accept the facts & move on.
:farmajoyaab::mjlol:

The Sabean migration into Ethiopia has been proven to be bullshyt. There's no significant or recent flow of Semites into Ethiopia? These are facts :)

"Ge'ez did not originate in the horn" :ftw9nwa:

"Sabeans founded Dmt and Axum":ftw9nwa:

I provide u with more than enough proof and u still repeat the same stuff. Just say u hate xabeshas and bury it. lol.

and don't pull outdated and flawed genetic studies done on Ethiopia. lol. majority of their population is Oromo and have never even seen an Arab in their life kkk

Habeshas are still predominantly of Cushitic ancestry autosomal-wise, but they do have some semitic admixture(~15%) which came from the South Arabians that founded Axum & D'mt and introduced Semitic languages to the Horn of Africa etc. Most of the Eurasian ancestry in Habeshas came from Ancestral North Africans(Ethio-Somali component) just like other Cushites. The Eurasian Ethio-Somali component is very ancient & is closely related to the Maghrebi/North-West African component.
It’s no different to my south Semitic admix maternally through my Barwani mother. The Horn of Africa is indigenous with some (little) admixture from South Arabia. Doesn’t change anything.

Not really. It originated in SW Ethiopia and spread out encompassing most of Somalia. There's a reason why we're thought to be offshoots of Oromos. They're the first inhabitants there and we got Waaq from them too.

Around 80% of Smalis have it but around 80% of Ethiopians have it too. We might have the higher frequency by a few %-iles but there's no difference. Take into consideration Ethiopia has entire regions dedicated to Nilotes and Omotes such as the Benin Shangul region in the West (taken from expansion) that's why it says 40% to 80% here-----> View attachment 81071

That map seems to be wrong. This one shows that northern Somalia and southern Eritrea have more significant amounts of the J haplogorup
220px-Frequency_maps_based_on_HVS-I_data_for_haplogroups_J.png

The Tigrayans and Amharas being descended from Semites isn't part of their oral tradition at all apart from the Solomonic dynasty which only refers to a single direct lineage of a single family, but even that refers to the biblical Solomon who married the Cushitic queen known as Sheba. Apart from the royal family and a couple insignificant villages/tribes in Ethio/Eri there's nothing else. They don't claim Arab lineage even half as much as Somalis have since we even existed. The location shown by the map I posted seems to show nearly 0% admixture with the J-haplogroup in Ethiopia lol apart from southern Eritrea and northern Somalia.

I highly doubt there's any signifiant amount of paternal Somali DNA in the Arab Peninsula, the opposite seems to be the case.

Nvm both maps work - your map shows mitochondrial DNA. That fits with mitochondrial haplogroup studies looking at Somalis where the freuency of maternal E1B1B is lowed and othe haplog routs higher. Indigenous Horn of Africa male population that mixed with non-native women a very long time ago

This Waaqo of Punt guy is really misinformed.

A bunch of lies he posted in this thread: Habeshas do not have substantial Yemenite ancestry that caused them to speak Semitic languages. Ethnic Somalis are admixed with Arabs. Somalis are a subset of Oromos etc. A bunch of bullshit.
Sure m8. Whatever makes u sleep at night. I guess u believe Nubian Sudanese are Arab too since they speak Arabic. Damn, poor poor Nubians :(:(:(

Apollo

VIP

The Sabean migration into Ethiopia has been proven to be bullshyt. There's no significant or recent flow of Semites into Ethiopia? These are facts :)

I provide u with more than enough proof and u still repeat the same stuff. Just say u hate xabeshas and bury it. lol.

and don't pull outdated and flawed genetic studies done on Ethiopia. lol. majority of their population is Oromo and have never even seen an Arab in their life kkk

You sound like those funny Bantus who deny the Bantu expansion ever happen and claim it was ''cultural diffusion''. :lol: Accept reality. Yemenites moved into the Ethiopian highlands.

Why cry like a baby over facts?
:chrisfreshhah:

You get way too emotional for discussions like this kiddo.

:drakelaugh:OR you guys got it from Somalis always adopting our hand-me-down ways of life, when we find the casri thing to do and upgrade our belief systems etc. same with Islam which we taught you and half of your people adopted it the other half is still wearing our onesie with matag stains of Waaqist beliefs although ish doesn't fit grown ass man of this day and age.
onesie.jpg

The only remnants of Waaqism with Somalis are historic and things you don't change like in abtirsi (Jidwaq, Siwaaqroon etc.), words like barwaaqo or phrases like "weligey iyo waaqey") and cities/regions e.g. Caabudwaaq, Ceel Waaq etc.
So if you are our senior: Where are your well known remnants of your former belief (in case of the Muslim Oromos)? And why is it, that half of your people are Muslim and half follow traditional beliefs while we fully shed off Waaqism and adopted al Islam completely? Why y'all always late to the game?:camby::nahgirl::sass1::sass2::chrisfreshhah:
lmao what? Nigga there's places called Waaq all the way to Somaliland. Argue with urself lol :drakekidding:

Trending