Noah's genealogy

No Shakespeare cant be Arab because he portrayed Othello like that lol.

In the play, u can sense Shakespeare the writer, jealous of Othello's swaga. A capital incel jealous trait.

Othello is portrayed as an alpha man who can charm woman but stupid in mind, easily manipulated like a child.

All incels are smart, but lack that swagger that we desire! Bad boy trait.

(dont throw tomatoes incels pls)

Maybe he was showing off and trying to cuck the royals of England. :cosbyhmm::diddyass:

Last edited:
Cmon, 'Saamale' was just an imaginary character made up from geeljires to describe the Somali identity. Believing that a single man came out of nowhere and impregnated the women around him to create a whole new clan/tribe is bs. lmao.

Plenty of Somalis have foreign Y-chromosome. The Arab ancestry is real wether we like it or not.

In terms of language the Afars are closest but in terms of genetic Oromos are near identical. The purer ones at least.

Tigrayans and Amxaras have nothinf to do with Arabs. That's an old colonial theory that has already been debunked.

Good post brother, but Somalis are fairly homogeneous in terms of paternal genetic lineage. The E1B1B Y-haplogroup originated in Greater Somalia and is found in the highest frequencies amongst Somalis. There may be pockets of some tribes descended from foreigners, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Interestingly, the J-haplogroup is the "Arab" paternal lineage and originates from south Arabia. Whilst there is some E1B1B present in some Yemenis, Omanis, and Saudis, there is virtually no J-haplogroup in the Horn of Africa west of Amhara territory.

E1b1b.png

J.png

Based on this, it would appear that some Arabs are descended from Somalis, and not the other way around. In any case, there are certainly some Somali clans descended from Arabs and Persians in the south.

The Tigraynans and Amhara being descended from Semitic peoples of the Middle East has long been part of their written and oral histories. This is also supported by the location of the Arab J-haplogroup in Amhara/Tigrayna territory, as well as the fact that their languages (Amhara and Tigrinya) are Semitic languages (i.e., similar to Arabic and Hebrew), whereas Somali is Hamitic (same as Oromo, Afar, ancient Egyptian).

My two cents at least. I'm always happy to learn something new lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah that's the major plot-hole right there. I just found the constellation of the 3 (half) brothers and the reasons for their notability interesting. Back to the drawing board I guess :wow1:
The bible is truly funny. Apparently even white ppl are cursed in obadiah. The most beloved of god at that time the jews were cursed only 10 days after musa went up the mountain to get the commandments. Walaahi it's a funny story mankind's history.

:chrisfreshhah:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good post brother, but Somalis are fairly homogeneous in terms of paternal genetic lineage. The E1B1B Y-haplogroup originated in Greater Somalia and is found in the highest frequencies amongst Somalis. There may be pockets of some tribes descended from foreigners, but they are the exception, not the rule.

Interestingly, the J-haplogroup is the "Arab" paternal lineage and originates from south Arabia. Whilst there is some E1B1B present in some Yemenis, Omanis, and Saudis, there is virtually no J-haplogroup in the Horn of Africa west of Amhara territory.

E1b1b.png

J.png

Based on this, it would appear that some Arabs are descended from Somalis, and not the other way around. In any case, there are certainly some Somali clans descended from Arabs and Persians in the south.

The Tigraynans and Amhara being descended from Semitic peoples of the Middle East has long been part of their written and oral histories. This is also supported by the location of the Arab J-haplogroup in Amhara/Tigrayna territory, as well as the fact that their languages (Amhara and Tigrinya) are Semitic languages (i.e., similar to Arabic and Hebrew), whereas Somali is Hamitic (same as Oromo, Afar, ancient Egyptian).

I wouldn't be surprised if yemenis were horner rape offspring, since the habesha general marched all the way to the kaaba and conquered all the armies in his way, until he reached the kaaba. Even the leader of quraysh couldn't fight him and left the protection of the kaaba to it's lord.

:damedamn:

E1b1b.png

J.png

Habeshas are still predominantly of Cushitic ancestry autosomal-wise, but they do have some semitic admixture(~15%) which came from the South Arabians that founded Axum & D'mt and introduced Semitic languages to the Horn of Africa etc. Most of the Eurasian ancestry in Habeshas came from Ancestral North Africans(Ethio-Somali component) just like other Cushites. The Eurasian Ethio-Somali component is very ancient & is closely related to the Maghrebi/North-West African component.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if yemenis were horner rape offspring, since the habesha general marched all the way to the kaaba and conquered all the armies in his way, until he reached the kaaba. Even the leader of quraysh couldn't fight him and left the protection of the kaaba to it's lord.

:damedamn:

Yeah man, the genetics fits with the history of the region and the story as we know it in the Quran

Habeshas are still predominantly of Cushitic ancestry autosomal-wise, but they do have some semitic admixture(~15%) which came from the South Arabians that founded Axum & D'mt etc. Most of the Eurasian ancestry in Habehsas came from Ancestral North Africans(Ethio-Somali component) just like other Cushites. The Eurasian Ethio-Somali component is very ancient & is closely related to the Maghrebi/North-West African component.

100% - Amhara have relatively little Arab influence, in that their Arab forefathers must have been there a very long time ago, unlike Sudan where the Arabs were mixing with the local Nubian women more recently

100% - Amhara have relatively little Arab influence, in that their Arab forefathers must have been there a very long time ago, unlike Sudan where the Arabs were mixing with the local Nubian women more recently
Sudan is diverse racially.

You can have Copts/Ethnic Egyptians & Nilotes living in North Sudan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Good post brother, but Somalis are fairly homogeneous in terms of paternal genetic lineage. The E1B1B Y-haplogroup originated in Greater Somalia
Not really. It originated in SW Ethiopia and spread out encompassing most of Somalia. There's a reason why we're thought to be offshoots of Oromos. They're the first inhabitants there and we got Waaq from them too.

The E1B1B Y-haplogroup originated in Greater Somalia and is found in the highest frequencies amongst Somalis.
Around 80% of Smalis have it but around 80% of Ethiopians have it too. We might have the higher frequency by a few %-iles but there's no difference. Take into consideration Ethiopia has entire regions dedicated to Nilotes and Omotes such as the Benin Shangul region in the West (taken from expansion) that's why it says 40% to 80% here----->
upload_2019-10-30_21-1-58.png

That map seems to be wrong. This one shows that northern Somalia and southern Eritrea have more significant amounts of the J haplogorup
220px-Frequency_maps_based_on_HVS-I_data_for_haplogroups_J.png

The Tigrayans and Amharas being descended from Semites isn't part of their oral tradition at all apart from the Solomonic dynasty which only refers to a single direct lineage of a single family, but even that refers to the biblical Solomon who married the Cushitic queen known as Sheba. Apart from the royal family and a couple insignificant villages/tribes in Ethio/Eri there's nothing else. They don't claim Arab lineage even half as much as Somalis have since we even existed. The location shown by the map I posted seems to show nearly 0% admixture with the J-haplogroup in Ethiopia lol apart from southern Eritrea and northern Somalia.

I highly doubt there's any signifiant amount of paternal Somali DNA in the Arab Peninsula, the opposite seems to be the case.

I thought it we were on a fact finding mission.:ayaanswag:
You are right I thought if the Cainite theory was true our madax-adeyg would have made us figure out a way to board the ark as blind passengers hidden in the hump of a geel or something. But then I remembered the verse that says that no one can escape divine punishment.
tl;dr: Pretty dumb theory.
I guess if we had to use those classifications Somalis are Cushites/Hamites at the end of the day.

Last edited:
lol nothing to do with Caininites.

We're an offshoot of Oromos, Cushites, that migrated from south Ethiopia to northern Kneya. We've mixed with Nilotes and NE Bantus to a lesser extent in the south. Some northern Somali clans have mixed and procretaed with Arabs, Persians, Indoyhaars etc. But Arabs the most. A number of Mujerteen families made children with Yemenis. All the major qabils claim origin from renown Yemenis/Saudi tribes of course. There's been admixture thorughout the whole country, some Somalis marrying Benadiris and Burawanis. I spoke to a few families in Zeila and they claim ancestry from Afars from early on. No joke.

oh yh forgot our ancient Eurasian admixture.
Lmao why are you still pretending to be Somali with your retarded theories. It’s not like anyone here buys it.

Why are you ashamed of your xabashnimo? :ftw9nwa:

The classical teaching was that Somali clans were founded by Arabs who married local women and gave rise to modern Somalis. This runs contrary to the other prevailing theory that Somalis are descended from a man named Samaale.
I personally think that Somalis are an indigenous population to the Horn of Africa. The "Arab" clan founders who came from Yemen were simply Somalis who moved to Yemen a few generations earlier and simply returned to their ancestral homeland and married Somali women. That fits with the Samaale theory and also explains the relative homogeneity and absence of foreign elements in Somali Y-chromosome haplotypes. Somalis are in turn related to groups such as the Afar (our closest relatives), Oromos, Saho, and Beja, forming the modern Hamitic peoples (I prefer Hamitic to Cushitic for no real reason beyond personal taste).
The African populations actually descended from Arab fathers are Sudanese (Arabs + Nubians/Nilotic), Abyssinians (Tigrayans/Amhara from Arab + Oromo), and north African Arabs (Berber + Arab).
The Arab Banu Hashim thing is completely made up. The same way Habeshis made up a link to Solomon and the “Jew” Habeshis made up their being Banu Israel.

I think the Somalis started it though, and the Habeshis copied it for authority.

There is admixture in the horn same way my mother is Barwani. But that’s all there is to it. Most of the actual semites or arabs exist in the south. Benadir to be specific. The rest of us are indigenous Somalis.

Habeshas are still predominantly of Cushitic ancestry autosomal-wise, but they do have some semitic admixture(~15%) which came from the South Arabians that founded Axum & D'mt and introduced Semitic languages to the Horn of Africa etc. Most of the Eurasian ancestry in Habeshas came from Ancestral North Africans(Ethio-Somali component) just like other Cushites. The Eurasian Ethio-Somali component is very ancient & is closely related to the Maghrebi/North-West African component.
There's quite a few bits of misinformation here. xabeshas have insignificant Semitic admixture, definitely less than 15%. Also, Southern Arabians having founded Axum has been debunked by the historian community and Arabians having founded Dmt is even just laughable. Ge'ez is original to the Ethiopian highlands and is the only African writing system that's original to Africa.
upload_2019-10-30_21-22-34.png

The inhabitants of the highlands were just in the economic and cultural circle of the wealthier southern Arabians at the time and thus adopted their script. It;s due to influence. It's a very normal occureence that happened throughout history. Cultural movement does NOT equal to genetic movement. For example, majority of Nubian tribes in Sudan are near fully Arabised in language and culture but they have very little Arab DNA, except for the ones that married to Arab clans in the north recently.

Also, Eurasian DNA entered Ethiopia before it entered Somalia. That's a fact, the Eurasian migration is more recent to us. The levels of Eurasian admixture are actually slightly higher in Somalia.

Yeah man, the genetics fits with the history of the region and the story as we know it in the Quran
How? Using that logic northern Somalia should have much higher levels of Semitic DNA than they already have. Also, how does Quran back that narrative? Bilal is mentioned as being the son of an Arab man that married a captured Ethiopian noble after the decline in Axum, but this happened in Yemen...not Ethiopia.

There's quite a few bits of misinformation here. xabeshas have insignificant Semitic admixture, definitely less than 15%. Also, Southern Arabians having founded Axum has been debunked by the historian community and Arabians having founded Dmt is even just laughable. Ge'ez is original to the Ethiopian highlands and is the only African writing system that's original to Africa.
View attachment 81072
The inhabitants of the highlands were just in the economic and cultural circle of the wealthier southern Arabians at the time and thus adopted their script. It;s due to influence. It's a very normal occureence that happened throughout history. Cultural movement does NOT equal to genetic movement. For example, majority of Nubian tribes in Sudan are near fully Arabised in language and culture but they have very little Arab DNA, except for the ones that married to Arab clans in the north recently.

Also, Eurasian DNA entered Ethiopia before it entered Somalia. That's a fact, the Eurasian migration is more recent to us. The levels of Eurasian admixture are actually slightly higher in Somalia.
It's not debunked. South Arabians did migrate to the Horn & establish D'mt & Axum which is backed by genetics & introduce Semitic languages to the region, plus Ge'ez did originate in the Horn, but it's still a descendant of the early South Arabian language that was brought to the Horn by the Sabeans. In addition, they do have on average 15-20% Semitic admix, look it up.

Nonetheless, their Eurasian ancestry is still majority Hamitic/Ancestral North African, just accept the facts & move on.

Apollo

VIP
This Waaqo of Punt guy is really misinformed.

A bunch of lies he posted in this thread: Habeshas do not have substantial Yemenite ancestry that caused them to speak Semitic languages. Ethnic Somalis are admixed with Arabs. Somalis are a subset of Oromos etc. A bunch of bullshit.