Noah's genealogy

Mudaneyaal iyo marwooyin, soo gala thread-kaan.

I can't believe what I discovered. :farmajoyaab:

Here we were thinking all along we are Cushites but turns out we might not even be Hamites, Noahites or even Sethites.

We might be CAINITES (or Qabeelites after the arabic Qabeel, no wonder we are qabilist).

Let me explain (a little reverse engeneering is needed:

geneology_adam1.gif

Lamech, the great-great-great-grandson of Cain had three sons and a daughter:

Jabal, "the father of those who dwell in tents and have livestock",
Formella_04%2C_jabal%2C_andrea_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

Jubal, "the father of all those who play the harp and flute",
Formella_05%2C_jubal%2C_nino_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

and their half-brother Tubal-Cain, the forefather of all blacksmiths and "An instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron".
Formella_06%2C_tubailkan%2C_andrea_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

My humble theory is that most Somalis are descendants of Jabal, the first pastoralite, tent-dwelling herder. Maybe he is even known as Samaal(e) or one of his sons was known as such.:westbrookswag:

Some Somalis descend from his brother Jubal, especially those who excel in our various musical genres like kaban, qaraami, heelo etc. and entertainment in general (I'm looking to the north-west, if you didn't catch my drift, waryaada!).:damnmusic::ohhhdamn:

And finally clans like Tumaal are obviously sons of Tubal-Cain the first blacksmith. :ooh:

Of course we shouldn't take the current version of the bible as unaltered truth but I found the similarities quite striking.
Check out this Calaacal after Cain killed his brother and was cursed by God:

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a wanderer shalt thou be in the earth.'
13 And Cain said unto the LORD: 'My punishment is greater than I can bear.

:gucciwhat::susp:

The only question is how tf did we escape the flood? We are not known to be good swimmers (even in the diaspora).:faysalwtf:

Plus is this the reason why our culture discriminates against Tumaal folk?

They must have been some fierce and dangerous warriors with a monopoly on sharp steel.
What y'all think? Are we Cushites or Cainites? :gaasdrink:

I don't know what a cushite is, but we are proud arabs! Mashallah I look like an arab painted black. I thank Allah he made me an Afro Arab:salute::rejoice:

giphy.gif

I don't know what a cushite is, but we are proud arabs! Mashallah I look like an arab painted black. I thank Allah he made me an Afro Arab:salute::rejoice:

giphy.gif

Ma sha Allah I'm probably a Semite (or J1 Auto-Samaale) myself but don't be too jubilant everything goes in cycles our cushitic brothers are back and they came to stay.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi that's a rite of passage. :gladbron:
To have your avi quoted by the legend @Basra is like gudniin without the pain in the g**s. I vividly remember when I had to sleep like this for 2 weeks :dead1:
I'm a man of sspot now.

Its not fair, because u picked something that appeals to me

10514.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Mudaneyaal iyo marwooyin, soo gala thread-kaan.

I can't believe what I discovered. :farmajoyaab:

Here we were thinking all along we are Cushites but turns out we might not even be Hamites, Noahites or even Sethites.

We might be CAINITES (or Qabeelites after the arabic Qabeel, no wonder we are qabilist).

Let me explain (a little reverse engeneering is needed:

geneology_adam1.gif

Lamech, the great-great-great-grandson of Cain had three sons and a daughter:

Jabal, "the father of those who dwell in tents and have livestock",
Formella_04%2C_jabal%2C_andrea_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

Jubal, "the father of all those who play the harp and flute",
Formella_05%2C_jubal%2C_nino_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

and their half-brother Tubal-Cain, the forefather of all blacksmiths and "An instructor of every craftsman in bronze and iron".
Formella_06%2C_tubailkan%2C_andrea_pisano%2C_1334-1336.JPG

My humble theory is that most Somalis are descendants of Jabal, the first pastoralite, tent-dwelling herder. Maybe he is even known as Samaal(e) or one of his sons was known as such.:westbrookswag:

Some Somalis descend from his brother Jubal, especially those who excel in our various musical genres like kaban, qaraami, heelo etc. and entertainment in general (I'm looking to the north-west, if you didn't catch my drift, waryaada!).:damnmusic::ohhhdamn:

And finally clans like Tumaal are obviously sons of Tubal-Cain the first blacksmith. :ooh:

Of course we shouldn't take the current version of the bible as unaltered truth but I found the similarities quite striking.
Check out this Calaacal after Cain killed his brother and was cursed by God:

12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a wanderer shalt thou be in the earth.'
13 And Cain said unto the LORD: 'My punishment is greater than I can bear.

:gucciwhat::susp:

The only question is how tf did we escape the flood? We are not known to be good swimmers (even in the diaspora).:faysalwtf:

Plus is this the reason why our culture discriminates against Tumaal folk?

They must have been some fierce and dangerous warriors with a monopoly on sharp steel.
What y'all think? Are we Cushites or Cainites? :gaasdrink:
Interesting find sxb:pachah1:
I now have another reason to ban the bible.
We are Cushites, that is the narrative:mybusiness:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, I knew I could trick you with Elizabethan culture, although I thought you'd be more inclined to the pre Victorian era. Don't ask me to quote the Bard though, I'm afraid that I'm not well versed in his works. :manny:

Yes i am inclined to Regency era, pre Victorian. But Shakespeare is in his own time line right! His play is interesting.

My own analysis is, Shakespeare was an incel. A cuck. His plays are mostly anti women, agony of being cheated on & the hate for the alpha man who gets all the malaab. A modern incel definition
manny.png

Yes i am inclined to Regency era, pre Victorian. But Shakespeare is in his own time line right! His play is interesting.

My own analysis is, Shakespeare was an incel. A cuck. His plays are mostly anti women, agony of being cheated on & the hate for the alpha man who gets all the malaab. A modern incel definition
manny.png
You may be right. He could have been a Proto-Incel or maybe a geel-jirre in the British-Elizabethan diaspora. Your typical first generation skaabulo who tries to guard his shahwo and modesty or a fulay Faarax who didn't know with what kind of dangers English malab of that era was laced with.
Not trying to catch the plague by messing with Cynthia McQalanjo over here.

216014-265x400-elizabethanpeasant.jpg

I liked the fact that Ghadafi claimed with his chest that Shakespeare was arab. That's all really to it.

manny.png

If Shakespeare was an incel, I guess incels have their benefits then.

:cosbyhmm:

Who would have thought. The way the poor chaps are derided here in SSpot, one would have been forgiven to assume they are the garbage of the earth and needed a 'final solution'.

If Shakespeare was an incel, I guess incels have their benefits then.

:cosbyhmm:

Who would have thought. The way the poor chaps are derided here in SSpot, one would have been forgiven to assume they are the garbage of the earth and needed a 'final solution'.
:whoa:
no such thing as true incels in our dhaqan, it's just the hip new word from 4-ch*n some people are catching up to and overusing. Being an incel is not a choice, real incels can't help it.
Just say you are Xaafidhul Furuuj (The one who guards his private parts) and you are still collecting the mehr money sxb.
If they say "What?" just reply "Sorry, I meant Xaafidhul Qur'aan, my bad!" :whew::lolbron:
:denzelnigga::sass2:

:whoa:
no such thing as true incels in our dhaqan, it's just the hip new word from 4-ch*n some people are catching up to and overusing. Being an incel is not a choice, real incels can't help it.
Just say you are Xaafidhul Furuuj (The one who guards his private parts) and you are still collecting the mehr money sxb.
If they say "What?" just reply "Sorry, I meant Xaafidhul Qur'aan, my bad!" :whew::lolbron:
:denzelnigga::sass2:

:liberaltears:

lol nothing to do with Caininites.

We're an offshoot of Oromos, Cushites, that migrated from south Ethiopia to northern Kneya. We've mixed with Nilotes and NE Bantus to a lesser extent in the south. Some northern Somali clans have mixed and procretaed with Arabs, Persians, Indoyhaars etc. But Arabs the most. A number of Mujerteen families made children with Yemenis. All the major qabils claim origin from renown Yemenis/Saudi tribes of course. There's been admixture thorughout the whole country, some Somalis marrying Benadiris and Burawanis. I spoke to a few families in Zeila and they claim ancestry from Afars from early on. No joke.

oh yh forgot our ancient Eurasian admixture.