No wonder why all Gedo's are now so focused on HG's Galmudug these days

President Ahmed Madoobe plans to stay in power until his last breath.
250736767_4435668676547360_4397290641555549996_n.jpg

Dowladda JL oo u xuubsiibanayso Boqortooyo!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waxaa jira dhaqdhaqaayo kasocda gudaha Golaha Baarlamaanka Dowladda Jubbaland,oo lagu karkarinayo isbadal in lagu sameeyo muddo xileedka Madaxweynaha Jubbaland Mudane Sayid Axmad Maxamad Islaam.
Sayid Axmad ayaa ka codsaday Baarlamaanka in ay diyaariyaan hidiso sharciyeedkan,wax lagaga badalayo Dastuurka JL.
Arrintan waa talaabo horu dhac u aha,ama gogol xaar u aha in Golaha Baarlamaanka JL fuliyaan rabitaanka Madaxweynaha waqtiga kuhabboon.
Waana talaabo haddii ay hirgasho wax wayn kabadali doonta nidaamka lagu yagleelay Jubbaland!
Madaxweyne Sayid Axmad Maxamad Islaam ayaa geed gaaban iyo mid dheerba u koroya sidii uu u xaqiijin lahaa qorshahan halista galin kara mustaqbalka Jubbaland.
Shirkan wuxuu dhici doonaa marka ay dhamaato doorashada heer Federaal,waxaana lagu qaadan doonaa qodobadan hoos kuxusan:-

1-Baarlamaanka hadda jira ayaa sii joogaya inta laga gaarayo doorasho one man&one vote aha.
2-Muddo xileedka Madaxweynaha waxaa laga dhigayaa shan sano ( 5 Years )
3-Shanta sano waxay uga bilaabanaysaa Madaxweyne Axmad Madoobe taariikhda Baarlamaanka JL ansixiyo hindiso sharciyeedkan.
4-Madaxweynaha xilka kufadhiya wuxuu isu sharixi karaa doorashada Madaxweynaha inta jeer ee uu doono.( Free time )
Nuxurka dhaqdhaqaan iyo natiijada laga rabo ayaa aha in uu Sayid Axmad Maxamad Islaam kursigan kusii fadhiyo inta uu doono!
Xogtan waa run,waana biyo kama dhibcaan,walow uu wali waqti dhimanyahay!
Abdirahman Sahal Yusuf
29-10-2021

he will be there so long as his kenyan masters keep him there. him and his crew will be whipped like afgaduud and koojaar. after the african armies leave konfuria.
1635580249657.png

:dead:......ar fuleysanaa ogadenka , kulaha '' people will get lost'' after kenya gets expelled.

View attachment 205412
:dead:......ar fuleysanaa ogadenka , kulaha '' people will get lost'' after kenya gets expelled.
what is jubb land?
the spelling errors alone is hilarious.

as for ogadens being fulay, that's verifiable untrue since they are the only Somali clan to have spent literally 100 years fighting Ethiopia, and doing so with ak47s while their enemy had planes, tanks and a million man army.

gaalka dil gartiisana sii.
be fair, even to those you dislike.

cow

VIP
@cow @TekNiKo @reer

what do you guys make of this move by dictator madoobe?

simple, there is a difference between what madoobe wants and what he can do. Amisom mission is ending and the SFG is adamant that it won't extend their mandate.

now the question is how long can madoobe survive in kismaayo without 4000 kenyan soldiers protecting him. my bet is 1 or 2 days maximum before he is overrun.

simple, there is a difference between what madoobe wants and what he can do. Amisom mission is ending and the SFG is adamant that it won't extend their mandate.

now the question is how long can madoobe survive in kismaayo without 4000 kenyan soldiers protecting him. my bet is 1 or 2 days maximum before he is overrun.
There are no 4000 kdf troops in kismaayo.
4000 is spread from gedo to lower jubba.

Secondly there is Endf amisom in gedo.

Do you think madoobe will ran to nigeria
Mx is qabilka ugu fuleysan somaliya.

cow

VIP
There are no 4000 kdf troops in kismaayo.
4000 is spread from gedo to lower jubba.

Secondly there is Endf amisom in gedo.

Do you think madoobe will ran to nigeria
Mx is qabilka ugu fuleysan somaliya.

there is no KDF in Gedo. there is 4000 KDF in kismaayo alone. there is also KDF in afmadow and dhoobley thats all.

Madoobe the moment kenya is kicked out will be in the helicopter with them. kismaayo will be like hiiraan and somaliland in the 90's for any caaghdeer left behind. but i know a lot of you already left kismaayo and went back to kenya/ Ethiopia.

its going to be a great day when kenya is kicked out.

there is no KDF in Gedo. there is 4000 KDF in kismaayo alone. there is also KDF in afmadow and dhoobley thats all.

Madoobe the moment kenya is kicked out will be in the helicopter with them. kismaayo will be like hiiraan and somaliland in the 90's for any caaghdeer left behind. but i know a lot of you already left kismaayo and went back to kenya/ Ethiopia.

its going to be a great day when kenya is kicked out.
Who are you lying to KDF are in Ceelwaaq and other parts of Gedo.
Are they protecting Madoobe in Gedo too?

Madoobe has beaten your one eyes adeer 3 times in a battle.

If Kismaayo wil be like SL or Hargesia you better make your langaab reer koshin fill a bath tub first before they can fight.We dont end up in Nigeria like aabo.

I have nothing but love for Beesha Ogaden, but let's be honest here sxbyaal without Kenya Jubaland is truly lost from Beesha Ogaden.

It's funny that Ogadens proud themselves to be all mighty and strong but when they face other Somalis all by themselves without foreigners backing them they get defeated resoundingly, and this is why Jubaland will eventually be an MX State unless Ogs learn to be warriors without gaalo states backing them.

Forgodsake Ogs had 11 years to be self sufficient from Kenya KDF support but it seems that it was a wasted time as they are still fully dependent on them.

Kenya won't be here forever sxbyaal.
If that is the case then I guess we would have the smallest land mass compared to HG or other somalis.How do you think we got all the way to Garissa and Jigjiga if we were coward while you were left in Mudug?

Without Cumar Jess I dont think Aideed would have captured xamar.

Secondly if you are that strong why is Uganda in Xamar for more than 11 years?
Ugandans have been in Somalia more than KDF and are they also protecting Madhoobe?

In 2015 didnt Xassan sheikh try to help HG and capture Shilaabo? What happened?

Gedo has more Amisom ( KDF & ENDF) than in Lower Jubba isnt it funny someone who has more AMISOM troops in their backyard mourning about Kismaayo.

A fair fight is when you come as Hawiye to fight Ogaden in JL.

You cant have state resources+ Mx + AS+ Hawiye mercenaries + AMISOM vs OG JL.

Tell me how is this KDF more powerful Thatn ENDF & UDF.

I have nothing but love for Beesha Ogaden, but let's be honest here sxbyaal without Kenya Jubaland is truly lost from Beesha Ogaden.

It's funny that Ogadens proud themselves to be all mighty and strong but when they face other Somalis all by themselves without foreigners backing them they get defeated resoundingly, and this is why Jubaland will eventually be an MX State unless Ogs learn to be warriors without gaalo states backing them.

Forgodsake Ogs had 11 years to be self sufficient from Kenya KDF support but it seems that it was a wasted time as they are still fully dependent on them.

Kenya won't be here forever sxbyaal.

If that is the case then I guess we would have the smallest land mass compared to HG or other somalis.How do you think we got all the way to Garissa and Jigjiga if we were coward while you were left in Mudug?

Without Cumar Jess I dont think Aideed would have captured xamar.

Secondly if you are that strong why is Uganda in Xamar for more than 11 years?
Ugandans have been in Somalia more than KDF and are they also protecting Madhoobe?

In 2015 didnt Xassan sheikh try to help HG and capture Shilaabo? What happened?

Gedo has more Amisom ( KDF & ENDF) than in Lower Jubba isnt it funny someone who has more AMISOM troops in their backyard mourning about Kismaayo.

A fair fight is when you come as Hawiye to fight Ogaden in JL.

You cant have state resources+ Mx + AS+ Hawiye mercenaries + AMISOM vs OG JL.

Tell me how is this KDF more powerful Thatn ENDF & UDF.

:kanyeshrug:I'm just saying can you survive without Kenya KDF in Jubaland???

P,s NFD and K5 don't count they are under occupation.

cow

VIP
Who are you lying to KDF are in Ceelwaaq and other parts of Gedo.
Are they protecting Madoobe in Gedo too?

Madoobe has beaten your one eyes adeer 3 times in a battle.

If Kismaayo wil be like SL or Hargesia you better make your langaab reer koshin fill a bath tub first before they can fight.We dont end up in Nigeria like aabo.

they are in ceelwaaq kenya not ceelwaaq somalia. as for siyad barre you ungratful danyeer he was the one that brought you from ethiopia to afmadow. and in 2022 we will take you from afmadow back to ethiopia.

Madoobe has not faced barre hiiraale. hiiraale fought against KDF and lost when they bombed him in the air.

ethiopia in 2011/2013 helped madoobe capture kismaayo everyone knows filthy caaghdeers can be used to put pressure on the somali government.

during his 12 october speech after the sea case ruling President farmaajo said "kenya on many occasions told me they would make sure madoobe is gone if you agree to take the sea case out of the courts"

you are nothing but a coward a curse upon the somali people. a 5th column used by shisheeye. May allah forgive siyad barre for bringing you vermin's to afmadow.

:kanyeshrug:I'm just saying can you survive without Kenya KDF???
When you remove state resources plus UGDF plus AS.

Is there KDF at the border with Galmudug?

You want to bring a coalition of Raxaweyn + Mx + Hawiye backed by state resources and claim its fair fight.

Wasnt ceyr not defeated recently by Sacad and Salebeen using state resources?

If you are that strong what is making you not take out Farmajo in Villa Somalia?

And also @Sheikh Kulkuli I'm talking here as a shaksi not as a clan HG, because we all know who HGs are especially the Ogs know since we were the ones who brought Ogs to kismaayo in the first place.
Yes you brought us to Kismaayo in the 1890s.
But brought you to xamar after we made dumped MSB.
When Darood defeated USC in Kismaayo and were advancing to Xamar we left them to fight you and they couldnt.
Also theogubt the 90s Ogaden were never united.BecuE were we united I dont think you would have a chance in Xamar.

Yes you brought us to Kismaayo in the 1890s.
But brought you to xamar after we made dumped MSB.
When Darood defeated USC in Kismaayo and were advancing to Xamar we left them to fight you and they couldnt.
Also theogubt the 90s Ogaden were never united.BecuE were we united I dont think you would have a chance in Xamar.
This Jubaland war ain't my affair I was just stating out my opinion thats all sxb.

Trending

Latest posts