No wonder why all Gedo's are now so focused on HG's Galmudug these days

they are in ceelwaaq kenya not ceelwaaq somalia. as for siyad barre you ungratful danyeer he was the one that brought you from ethiopia to afmadow. and in 2022 we will take you from afmadow back to ethiopia.

Madoobe has not faced barre hiiraale. hiiraale fought against KDF and lost when they bombed him in the air.

ethiopia in 2011/2013 helped madoobe capture kismaayo everyone knows filthy caaghdeers can be used to put pressure on the somali government.

during his 12 october speech after the sea case ruling President farmaajo said "kenya on many occasions told me they would make sure madoobe is gone if you agree to take the sea case out of the courts"

you are nothing but a coward a curse upon the somali people. a 5th column used by shisheeye. May allah forgive siyad barre for bringing you vermin's to afmadow.
Celwaaq is in Somalia you nincompoop.
Col Cabas is in Gedo with KDF .That is he problem when someone from Cabudwaaq tries ti explain things.

Horta you are a langaab reer koshin a lama oyaan amongst reer diini now huraale is gone you have gone to the bottom of the pecking order.

Never ever use the sea case again because you sold out 30 % of the water to Kenya and you think we dont know.
This is the second betrayal mx have done to beesha ogaden.
First was givin Ogaden region to Ethiopia in 1988 second is giving Kenya 30% of the water.How did Kenya end up with one block using the fake equidistance ruling by ICJ?

This Jubaland war ain't my affair I was just stating out my opinion thats all sxb.
Well why do you make it as if we are not neighbours? Galmudug shares the largest border with Ogaden.
Mx both leave in Ogaden as well as Galmusug and are lama oyaans in both.
So how will a refugee sandwiched between HG and Ogaden have a luck in capturing Kismaayo?
You know most of those people threatening to take over Kismaayo are not mx from Gedo but are the refugees that we both have been abusing and sandwiched.

Well why do you make it as if we are not neighbours? Galmudug shares the largest border with Ogaden.
Mx both leave in Ogaden as well as Galmusug and are lama oyaans in both.
So how will a refugee sandwiched between HG and Ogaden have a luck in capturing Kismaayo?
You know most of those people threatening to take over Kismaayo are not mx from Gedo but are the refugees that we both have been abusing and sandwiched.

Thanks for the info sxb and my bad for getting involved in Jubaland affairs, it wasn't my business to begin with.

cow

VIP
Celwaaq is in Somalia you nincompoop.
Col Cabas is in Gedo with KDF .That is he problem when someone from Cabudwaaq tries ti explain things.

Horta you are a langaab reer koshin a lama oyaan amongst reer diini now huraale is gone you have gone to the bottom of the pecking order.

Never ever use the sea case again because you sold out 30 % of the water to Kenya and you think we dont know.
This is the second betrayal mx have done to beesha ogaden.
First was givin Ogaden region to Ethiopia in 1988 second is giving Kenya 30% of the water.How did Kenya end up with one block using the fake equidistance ruling by ICJ?

there is two ceelwaaq one in kenya and one in somalia. i stopped reading after you wrote that.

it is true what they say about caaghdeers are dumb as a rock. how do i know kenyan cities better then a kenyan like yourself?

Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

there is two ceelwaaq one in kenya and one in somalia. i stopped reading after you wrote that.

it is true what they say about caaghdeers are dumb as a rock. how do i know kenyan cities better then a kenyan like yourself?

Donald Trump GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Why would Kenya host Cabas in Kenya?
The ceelwaaq kenya is not as populous as the one in Gedo.

Ceelwaaq is firmly with Cabas Talxe and KDF.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We were in Gedo pre-ENDF and will return

5046E01D-FFD9-4D7E-BE96-7F858220F8CF.jpeg

It was RKB who forced the naked tribesmen from the blessed city
06B41920-C035-40C7-865F-C41B3F5228AB.jpeg

Its Gedo who flip flops daily for a saviour
125B77F9-D71D-4C09-B85C-BDE5BEEFF4D4.jpeg

and its to us they return for their good boy stripes :icon lol:
E0E01098-55C2-467B-8529-F4A7C27E74D7.jpeg

cow

VIP
this is how weak madoobe is naming former nugaal governor as mayor of kismaayo.

he can't do anything without the blessing of kenya and puntland. the last days of a xaraam maamul.

this is how weak madoobe is naming former nugaal governor as mayor of kismaayo.

he can't do anything without the blessing of kenya and puntland. the last days of a xaraam maamul.

Indeed he is so weak that he has stayed for 10 years.

cow

VIP
Indeed he is so weak that he has stayed for 10 years.

interesting why it is 10 years and not 20 years

does it perhaps go to with kenya coming in 10 years ago? and putting your weak uncle on the back of their tanks?

your weak uncle is a slave for MJ and kikuyu and that's a fact.

interesting why it is 10 years and not 20 years

does it perhaps go to with kenya coming in 10 years ago? and putting your weak uncle on the back of their tanks?

your weak uncle is a slave for MJ and kikuyu and that's a fact.
That is all waht you can say at least madhoobe is not dying in nigeria.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Is that when you use the state resources like amhara and calim to be geesi?
I know, and you know, that Amhara is the winning force today in the house of cards that is called Ethiopia. They ain't geesi at all, but have the country under their ropes.

We were in Gedo pre-ENDF and will return

View attachment 205423
It was RKB who forced the naked tribesmen from the blessed city
View attachment 205424
Its Gedo who flip flops daily for a saviour
View attachment 205419
and its to us they return for their good boy stripes :icon lol:View attachment 205420

This is how the kismaayo war in 2013 happened.

The first fight wasn't even between marehan vs ogaden. It was ugaas kooshin vs cawrmale, ugaas kooshing is one of 20 odd reer abdille subclans. The second ogaden clan to join the fight was cabdalla, and on the other side gaaljecel, and shekhaash joined cawrmale. After that, marehan joined them as well. After marehan joined the fight is when reer isaaq and makahiil joined as well, and then eventually cawlyahan as well, and after that, it was very swift, and the bullet didn't stop until hiiraale and his boys fled to gobwayn after which the ogadens returned to the city. more than 300 marehan boys perished that day, and i remember this because in columbus ohio where i lived at the time, a reer diini old man name jaamac was collecting money from the marehans there and he was admitting it all in front of everyone.