No wonder Somali men are going back home for marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Shalom goyim
what are yuo on about, no vibrant rest is that cheap unless its somali, not even asian top rest,

top rest food is not cheap, atleast 50-80£

take it from me, i have dated many many many girls,

i used to chill out with the guys who trained Rush from return of kings, david wygant who inspred the movie hitch, i used to be part of london lair adn david de angelos freidns in the uk,

i used to part of a pick up artist where we used to pick up girls on the weekend, day game , on thr weekdn alone we would collect 20-30 numbers,

this is in mid 2000s when it was not well known and they started making tv series and writng books and shyt, and if yuo did not ask for her number you paid 10£ fine to your wing men,

becasue of this i used to train friends and peers from uni on how to pick up girls,

in trains, uni,. bus, street walkng,

dates are not cheap, i am the smart suited booted tall handsome somali james bond type guy with slick soft hair to my ears, now its getting shorter,

but dates wjhere not cheap, speacilly going on atleast 3 dates,

here is the maths,

pick up 30 numbers,

10 would answer,

around 3-5 would be intersted,

2-3 would tunr up,

hence per months 3 dates, on average,

100£ each,

petrol around 40-60- i lived in brighton andvarious other towns, , i picked up in london, so i have to be in london (tourist are great)

perfume, dry cleaned suit/shirts, ( always be smart, no trainers, your a man not a boy)

i have trained friends who could barely say heloo to walking into shops in west field and picking up shop girls like cashiers, at the cofee shops, working, customers, girls with parents etc,

i was the somali hitch, i used to refuse my wing men to come out if they are wearing trainers, only suited and booted,

i was Suave Cagdhheeer
Are you having a stroke warya:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.