No wonder Somali men are going back home for marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm so glad I'm not a man. :samwelcome:

The cheapest is South Dakota. Lmfao

How much would you pay for a dinner date?

18025fa72b8abe0247628d6bc9c12609

In Australia it will cost you about $15-$20 and your def smashing.

All you have to buy on the way to her is:

images

BYO Condom

VixR

Veritas
If you’re dining, you’d be crazy to expect a meal for two + tips to run cheaper than the averages on there, in fact you could tell the cheapest of states for dates are definitely the more rural states that have less options, and they’re probably fast food and cheaper diners and dives.

Jersey’s surprising me tho, very random :hmm: I guess New York has influenced its prices. I ran out of money so quick when I was in NY, we considered dining and dashing when we suddenly ran out w/o realizing it out for brunch:damn: NY #s are accurate, you can spend much more very easily

If you’re dining, you’d be crazy to expect a meal for two + tips to run cheaper than the averages on there, in fact you could tell the cheapest of states for dates are definitely the more rural states that have less options, and they’re probably fast food and cheaper diners and dives.

Jersey’s surprising me tho, very random :hmm: I guess New York has influenced its prices. I ran out of money so quick when I was in NY, we considered dining and dashing when we suddenly ran out w/o realizing it out for brunch:damn: NY #s are accurate, you can spend much more very easily
You would spend 50 dollars to eat a meal :umwhat:

I wouldn't go non somali places. Somali restaurants are mostly chaotic and restless specially the men section. But where women eat is basically a corner thats covered by a curtain so its not really a nice experience. Plus you not allowed to go in there with a girl you dating:dabcasar:

Few makayads have clicked on have made their place quite high end. Anyways £30 is okay.

VixR

Veritas
You would spend 50 dollars to eat a meal :umwhat:
That’s a weird statement, $50 is not much at all, but I guess it would depend on where u live. I always offer to split, but it’s a test, you can gauge his taste and you can tell if he’s punching above his weight, which is always a bad sign, and worse than being conscious of money imo.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Where are you guys taking your girls that you're spending $100 for both of you to eat on a first date?

For a girl you are just getting to know you shouldn't be spending that much.:damedamn:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Real nigga shit dont even take her on a date take her cinema and get your uck at the backseats, hotel or mcds toilets its that simple unless your dating one of those boujee fake sheikads like @RICH :pachah1:

Dating to f*ck around and dating for marriage is 2 different things abti. Don't get it twisted. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts