No Women are attracted to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways just act confident. If they were ignoring you then ignore them too/act like they don't exist. No one likes begs.

If you want to hoe around (I got no problem with that) then go to places like shisha spots/parties and start conversations with women there. Don't stay in a corner expecting people to talk to you first
Q2gt8NG.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Not one girl is interested in dating me, I'm not even good enough to be in the friend zone. Back when I was in college I was the man, I had so many women that liked me all I had to do is make one move and I was in their pants by the end of the week. I guess my prime with women is over, cause no girls are interested I've been rejected multiple times in the past 2 months. I don't get it even cadaan women who where the most interested in me, are flat out ignoring me. There was this one girl who was really digging me, yet she found a new man to replace me. Funny thing is she makes sure I'm around when she is with this man, its like she is playing games with me. Why is this happening to me, I'm very depressed I need answers as to why women aren't attracted to me anymore
Get your money up playa qurux loo ma dhasho dukaan baa laga iibsadaa do you need a translation

Not one girl is interested in dating me, I'm not even good enough to be in the friend zone. Back when I was in college I was the man, I had so many women that liked me all I had to do is make one move and I was in their pants by the end of the week. I guess my prime with women is over, cause no girls are interested I've been rejected multiple times in the past 2 months. I don't get it even cadaan women who where the most interested in me, are flat out ignoring me. There was this one girl who was really digging me, yet she found a new man to replace me. Funny thing is she makes sure I'm around when she is with this man, its like she is playing games with me. Why is this happening to me, I'm very depressed I need answers as to why women aren't attracted to me anymore

Is this a serious post?? Theres someone for everyone, believe me. When your not looking someone will enter your life. Maybe the women who your interested in that you say arent interested in you is a good thing. Maybe those women are bad news. Let them keep it moving. If your attractive, easy going, friendly, a good talker, and if your personality is amazing you will find someone in no time. Dont rush it though.

Is this a serious post?? Theres someone for everyone, believe me. When your not looking someone will enter your life. Maybe the women who your interested in that you say arent interested in you is a good thing. Maybe those women are bad news. Let them keep it moving. If your attractive, easy going, friendly, a good talker, and if your personality is amazing you will find someone in no time. Dont rush it though.
Nah fam personality doesn't mean anything, Its all about attraction I can only get 6/10 women. I will never be with a 10/10 women

Nah fam personality doesn't mean anything, Its all about attraction I can only get 6/10 women. I will never be with a 10/10 women
That's BS, have you seen many Random couples out and about, and you think wow, how did he or she end up with them...looks arent everything. Stop rating women, who cares if shes gorgeous, average, or okay looking, go for the woman who will open your eyes to a better future, and show you new and interesting things about life. A lot of times guys want the most beautiful woman and that beautiful woman might be the worst of the worst. She might be evil, and have bad intentions but your so blinded by her looks. Dont be a fool!

That's BS, have you seen many Random couples out and about, and you think wow, how did he or she end up with them...looks arent everything. Stop rating women, who cares if shes gorgeous, average, or okay looking, go for the woman who will open your eyes to a better future, and show you new and interesting things about life. A lot of times guys want the most beautiful woman and that beautiful woman might be the worst of the worst. She might be evil, and have bad intentions but your so blinded by her looks. Dont be a fool!
looks dont matter?
Q2gt8NG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.