No Women are attracted to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to improve your looks then
A7sPetK.jpg

Not one girl is interested in dating me, I'm not even good enough to be in the friend zone. Back when I was in college I was the man, I had so many women that liked me all I had to do is make one move and I was in their pants by the end of the week. I guess my prime with women is over, cause no girls are interested I've been rejected multiple times in the past 2 months. I don't get it even cadaan women who where the most interested in me, are flat out ignoring me. There was this one girl who was really digging me, yet she found a new man to replace me. Funny thing is she makes sure I'm around when she is with this man, its like she is playing games with me. Why is this happening to me, I'm very depressed I need answers as to why women aren't attracted to me anymore

There is more to life than sex.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Bro don't let some dusty yats mess with your head like their shit don't stink when we have 70+ Virgins promised to us in Paradise :rejoice:

Women were said to be the biggest fitnah sent to humanity. So work on your Emaan and connection with Allah.

Bro don't let some dusty yats mess with your head like their shit don't stink when we have 70+ Virgins promised to us in Paradise :rejoice:

Women were said to be the biggest fitnah sent to humanity. So work on your Emaan and connection with Allah.
nah fam, I'm very depressed this cadaan women who was a 9/10 doesn't like me. I need time to get over the fact that shes out of my league.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
nah fam, I'm very depressed this cadaan women who was a 9/10 doesn't like me. I need time to get over the fact that shes out of my league.

It's caadi to crush on a white girl when you're 16, but a big man at your age shouldn't even bother with them, they age badly sxb. She'll go from a 9 to a 3 in no time.

It's caadi to crush on a white girl when you're 16, but a big man at your age shouldn't even bother with them, they age badly sxb. She'll go from a 9 to a 3 in no time.
Nah man she was very beautiful, if I was a white man i probably would be screwing her right now. But since Im somali I have to settle with either somali women or 5/10 white girls

Nah man she was very beautiful, if I was a white man i probably would be screwing her right now. But since Im somali I have to settle with either somali women or 5/10 white girls

..no..no..no
you should lower your standard not confidence. LEVEL UP YOUR GAME. You were dependent on your appearance.

Don't blame being somali, most somali men look 10/10.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
nah, I will forever be stuck with 6/10 women
youre lucky i even have 6s regect me apparently women have higher standards just as men have, for me i learned to accept my fate as i would only attract fat women of realy ugly 1s so ive let that go but it might not be the end for you just improve youre looks and you might atleast get a 7 good luck

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He's crying for unchastity... The word "sin" isn't in his dictionary.
WoW smh. :farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending