No Women are attracted to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one girl is interested in dating me, I'm not even good enough to be in the friend zone. Back when I was in college I was the man, I had so many women that liked me all I had to do is make one move and I was in their pants by the end of the week. I guess my prime with women is over, cause no girls are interested I've been rejected multiple times in the past 2 months. I don't get it even cadaan women who where the most interested in me, are flat out ignoring me. There was this one girl who was really digging me, yet she found a new man to replace me. Funny thing is she makes sure I'm around when she is with this man, its like she is playing games with me. Why is this happening to me, I'm very depressed I need answers as to why women aren't attracted to me anymore

men are always available<3
B9CZHqnCMAAb8YI.jpg

Lose weight or change your fashion including hair. Use tinder or bumble or some dating app. No need to do work talking to es that can be taken.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lose Weight, Work hard in Gym, do NoFap, work on self improvement and focus on your purpose in life.

Its not about them wanting you, its about you wanting them, thats what men do, we pursue.

Lose Weight, Work hard in Gym, do NoFap, work on self improvement and focus on your purpose in life.

Its not about them wanting you, its about you wanting them, thats what men do, we pursue.
Bro I am skinner now than I was back in college. As for pursuing when I was in college I never chased women, they usually flirted with me then I made a move and smashed them. Now I have been just approaching women with no signs and have been rejected a lot.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not one girl is interested in dating me, I'm not even good enough to be in the friend zone. Back when I was in college I was the man, I had so many women that liked me all I had to do is make one move and I was in their pants by the end of the week. I guess my prime with women is over, cause no girls are interested I've been rejected multiple times in the past 2 months. I don't get it even cadaan women who where the most interested in me, are flat out ignoring me. There was this one girl who was really digging me, yet she found a new man to replace me. Funny thing is she makes sure I'm around when she is with this man, its like she is playing games with me. Why is this happening to me, I'm very depressed I need answers as to why women aren't attracted to me anymore
What has changed about you from college to now? Has your personality changed? Your circumstances?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i have the same problem you should definately lower youre standards dont be too entitiled for 10s, if you want them you gotta put in the work train hit the gym, wear better chlothing persue a life goal, pick a hobby do sports

Anyways just act confident. If they were ignoring you then ignore them too/act like they don't exist. No one likes begs.

If you want to hoe around (I got no problem with that) then go to places like shisha spots/parties and start conversations with women there. Don't stay in a corner expecting people to talk to you first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending