No house theft will be allowed in Jubaland

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Kismaayo and jubaland is most peaceful place in Somalia.
Only Gedo is the problem is Jubaland
I was talking to my sister yesterday, she said you Can walk 4am in Kismaayo, very low crime. We have a lot business in Kismaayo including Hotels in Calaley and Farjano.
I am going to Kismaayo in June

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Kismaayo and jubaland is most peaceful place in Somalia.
Only Gedo is the problem is Jubaland
I was talking to my sister yesterday, she said you Can walk 4am in Kismaayo, very low crime. We have a lot business in Kismaayo including Hotels in Calaley and Farjano.
I am going to Kismaayo in June

I really want to go there one day, what is that place where the river empties in to the ocean called again, it was so beautiful :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
They are literally less welcomed in PL then Rx.

“They marry us” “People actually like Farmajo” I love hearing their desperation:banderas:

I don't know what I can say to someone who thinks Darood do not marry each other and have not been marrying each other in Somalia. :ohno:

I am focused on it and so are Jareèrweyn but how could Madoobe be expected to fight for the AS headquarters and the Ethio TFG at once. Jareèrweyn are especially broken because they were hoping for Jamaames liberation soon.

Notice I dont curse these man like anybody else imo they are on par with Saddach and Xabashi. We will muzzle these Negelle mutts than go for AS. Somalia will never move on with Mx ethnic minorities.

pffttt. You guys are delusional. Let madoobe do real elections then win in Jubbaland then we will talk.

Trending

Latest posts