No house theft will be allowed in Jubaland

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Nothing that stops them from deleting your rights to your property from that Excel file they're using.

Time to get those records on an immutable blockchain ledger.

Don't trusts those hungry warlords parading as government officials.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
None of this is in Guulwade just in case @Rise aka @Cotton Eyed Joe randomly pops up. Last time I checked, Calanley shops are not state property.

This is done by cagdheer civilians and people with positions who a lot of them are not from Waamo or Somalia. I'm not mentioning names. Some of them were from DDSI and brought to Somalia in the kacaan era.

@diaby Also Madobe illegally siezed a property belonging to a well known Ogaden who is Reer Kismayo.

Wednesday Kablalax: Marehan never had anysizable presence in Kismayo.

Thursday Kablalax: We are evicting squatters from Gedo
What's kablalax?:gucciwhat:Mjs and ogs hate each other more than any of us hate you. It goes back 100s of years sxb, you are a new comer to this game.

Anyways, close cohabitation with hawiye messed yall up big time.

Now you are upset that house looting is illegal like the moryaans in xamar.:drakelaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
yeah.
ain't no love, just straight interests, and it takes high IQ to do that unlike emotional ghettoians who can't differentiate between their interest and their emotions. :heh:
Interest is a feeling or emotion that causes attention to focus on an object. So in fact, they both go hand in hand

Embrace the alliance :mjlol:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Calaf majority of Darood in Somalia and the border areas are heavily mixed and intertwined Ogaden are not part of that fold, Ogaden in Somalia are Kacaan asylum seekers or on a temporary Kablalax work visa.

Imagine and illegal migrant talking smack on the internet, go back to your second class status shithole country waryaa isku xishood:deadmanny:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
@Calaf majority of Darood in Somalia and the border areas are heavily mixed and intertwined Ogaden are not part of that fold, Ogaden in Somalia are Kacaan asylum seekers or on a temporary Kablalax work visa.

Imagine and illegal migrant talking smack on the internet, go back to your second class status shithole country waryaa isku xishood:deadmanny:
ok i want to know if MX are mentally retarded or not? which fools would stay in wartorn country for 3 decades while the people of the host nation are fleeing to countries they fled from.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

β€œmuh muh Darood”, no Keenaadiid conquering you isnt marrying eachother:dead:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
β€œmuh muh Darood”, no Keenaadiid conquering you isnt marrying eachother:dead:
:drakelaugh:

Darood from Somalia and the border areas are heavily mixed and intertwined with each other and are distinct from the Ogaden who are predominantly from Ethiopia and Kenya in places like Qabridahar, Degaxbuur, Iimey, Garisa etc, this is a fact Saxib.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Darood from Somalia and the border areas are heavily mixed and intertwined with each other and are distinct from the Ogaden who are predominantly from Ethiopia and Kenya in places like Qabridahar, Degaxbuur, Iimey, Garisa etc, this is a fact Saxib.
How are you intertwined but not with the largest two blocks you dont even border other Daroods besides Leelkase Miskiin. I cant wait to whip you dumb stateless slaves after feb 8
3397ECAF-150D-46F8-B507-94824C210797.gif

Beenta day.

Puntites are the only Daarood that are a melting pot somewhat.. Marehans are not Puntites. You only inhabit one tiny village in Galdogob district.

Who marries you or lives with you?

I am sick of Marehan lies.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
How are you intertwined but not with the largest two blocks you dont even border other Daroods besides Leelkase Miskiin. I cant wait to whip you dumb stateless slaves after feb 8
View attachment 160463
Calm, I am stating a clear cut fact without any malice, Darood from Somalia are indeed intertwined, there is no border between them, they are mixed and are distinct from Ogaden in Ethiopia and Kenya, this should not enrage you to the point you fetch a Gordon Ramsey gif :chrisfreshhah:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Let him name which imaginary Daarood lives with or is "intertwined" with Marehan.

:ftw9nwa:

This is sad. I keep seeing Marehan begging for Harti support or recruiting other Daarood. Stand on your own feet. I know they are small but have some dignity.
They are literally less welcomed in PL then Rx.

β€œThey marry us” β€œPeople actually like Farmajo” I love hearing their desperation:banderas:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They are literally less welcomed in PL then Rx.

β€œThey marry us” β€œPeople actually like Farmajo” I love hearing their desperation:banderas:
Why aren't you focused on Jubbada Dhexe? No one talks about that place

source.gif

i ain't going nowhere, I'd rather make you a third class citizen in gedo after raxanwaynes.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Why aren't you focused on Jubbada Dhexe? No one talks about that place
I am focused on it and so are Jareèrweyn but how could Madoobe be expected to fight for the AS headquarters and the Ethio TFG at once. Jareèrweyn are especially broken because they were hoping for Jamaames liberation soon.

Notice I dont curse these man like anybody else imo they are on par with Saddach and Xabashi. We will muzzle these Negelle mutts than go for AS. Somalia will never move on with Mx ethnic minorities.

Trending

Latest posts