No house theft will be allowed in Jubaland

President Ahmed Islam once again leading by example after registering his brand new mansion.

Jubaland Land Authority enters its next phase of transparent house ownership after successfully re-appropriating government properties and kicking out illegal squatters :mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
President Ahmed Islam once again leading by example after registering his brand new mansion.

Jubaland Land Authority enters its next phase of transparent house ownership after successfully re-appropriating government properties and kicking out illegal squatters :mjhaps:

But if MX are squatters then who is squatting on MX land and properties today are you going to evict yourself? Cagdheer logic 101:chrisfreshhah:

None of this is in Guulwade just in case @Rise aka @Cotton Eyed Joe randomly pops up. Last time I checked, Calanley shops are not state property.

This is done by cagdheer civilians and people with positions who a lot of them are not from Waamo or Somalia. I'm not mentioning names. Some of them were from DDSI and brought to Somalia in the kacaan era.

@diaby Also Madobe illegally siezed a property belonging to a well known Ogaden who is Reer Kismayo.

But if MX are squatters then who is squatting on MX land and properties today are you going to evict yourself? Cagdheer logic 101:chrisfreshhah:
Wednesday Kablalax: Marehan never had anysizable presence in Kismayo.

Thursday Kablalax: We are evicting squatters from Gedo

I know a habaryar who had her shop in Calanley siezed for not paying a crazily expensive bribe (aka tax). My in laws had one of their homes demolished.
None of this is in Guulwade just in case @Rise aka @Cotton Eyed Joe randomly pops up. Last time I checked, Calanley shops are not state property.

This is done by cagdheer civilians and people with positions who a lot of them are not from Waamo or Somalia. I'm not mentioning names. Some of them were from DDSI and brought to Somalia in the kacaan era.

@diaby Also Madobe illegally siezed a property belonging to a well known Ogaden who is Reer Kismayo.

Wednesday Kablalax: Marehan never had anysizable presence in Kismayo.

Thursday Kablalax: We are evicting squatters from Gedo

I got our properties back because of links and money. My mother in law still has he property in the hands of some random people. Its annoying

Here come the crying MX as expected. Notice I didn't mention who was squatting however if the shoe fits :manny:
I don't speak b00n language sxb. Don't they teach you how to form sentences with proper meaning in the 1 Gedo school? :mjlaugh:

What is there to refute :mjlol:

Jubaland is moving forward with rules and regulations. Those who want to remain living in the mooryan age will be left behind.
Say that Calanley shops around Dahabshiil are government property and President Madobe is right in siezing them

Say that Calanley shops around Dahabshiil are government property and President Madobe is right in siezing them
Shops near and around dahabshiil are mostly old structures and owned by many different non-darood clans, mostly 0.5
If there's despute there maybe some issues.
The only thing I have seen being taken is oopasiib, empty lands that's why the mamul heavily taxes blocks without structures and "sabarloog"
Mareexans live and work happily in Kismayo I don't know about Reer diini's issues.

Shops near and around dahabshiil are mostly old structures and owned by many different non-darood clans, mostly 0.5
The only thing I have seen being taken is oopasiib, empty lands that's why the mamul heavily taxes blocks without structures and "sabarloog"
Mareexans live and work happily in Kismayo I don't know about Reer diini's issues.
Hopefully people will soon understand that it is only MX diaspora kids from Ohio crying their lungs out for a city they've never visited, let alone have any roots in. The MX who actually know about Kismayo like @MrDeeni1 are enjoying their day to day lives alongside all other tribes in the city.

Nice deflection but Black Man heavily taxes construction your own Ogaden clansmen are complaining

Even robbing Arabs. Agan does not belong to Ogaden.

Nice deflection but Black Man heavily taxes construction your own Ogaden clansmen are complaining

Even robbing Arabs. Agan does not belong to Ogaden.
Agan is not near dahabshiil.
I'm talking about Dahabshiil/Somtel near Suuq yare, these are buildings left behind by the arabs/hinds and barwaanis.

Agan is not near dahabshiil.
I'm talking about Dahabshiil/Somtel near Suuq yare, these are buildings left behind by the arabs/hinds and barwaanis.
I know Agan isn't around Dahabshiil. Suuq Yare area has Marehan and Ogaden hanti there.
Agan hotel belongs to Arabs :francis:

Trending