No Gedo, No elections

Madoobe already defeated Ethiopians in Kismayo once before who were protecting Barre Hiraale. I’m sure he’s not worried
3BDB82AB-0FCA-42BA-8EA7-6FBB8BBFF7EB.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ogaden knows how to fight Ethiopians we have been doing it for hundreds of years. Gaalkii Abiye will not save you this time Ilka.Yar boy
Ogaden are with us Mudane Cagjar is OG so are Liyuu Boolis :rejoice:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
I feel bad for Gedo-so much political confusion the little guys are exhousted-to the point of cheering for cumar jees little cousin😄

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
President Madoobe is facing pressure from Vice President Maxamud Siyad and other Gedo politicians and Ugaasyada Reer Gedo native, including Ugaas Yarow, Jubaland not to take part election without 16 Gedo MPS. They want election to be held in Ceel Wak or Kismaayo.
Ultimately the 16 Gedo will be managed by Maxamud Siyaad and other Gedo Jubaland politicians and they will decide what to do with. Ahmed Madoobe is just supporting them and he will do what ever they want.
Is very stupid and lack of knowledge of the region if someone thinks that Ahmed Madoobe want the 16 Gedo.
He only want Vice President to manage Gedo MPs

What are you talking about saxib. That's fake news peddled by mucaraad.
I’m sure he knows what’s fake and not he’s just tryna trigger some reaction because that’s all the power they have left nowadays. They look for reactions and that’s about it. Awood kale malahan:silanyolaugh:

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Reer Gedo are funny people-every now and than Gedo leader disapears-gudoomiyaha Gedo has not been in gedo for months now-he only calls into voa once in a blue-same happened with mualimu,they meet farmajo than end up stolen 😆

Trending

Latest posts