No Gedo, No elections

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
El presidente madoobe is loosing it
He really wants those Ceelwaq seats bad. He should charge it to the game and move on , we cant have Reed baadiyo ppl from west Gedo holding the elections back. Let's start this quorum
It is his seats,why would he move on when no other federal state has done so?Think he is getting it done by the 14th

El presidente madoobe is loosing it
He really wants those Ceelwaq seats bad. He should charge it to the game and move on , we cant have Reed baadiyo ppl from west Gedo holding the elections back. Let's start this quorum

No matter what Madoobe decides, Rooble must convene a new parliament and stand up to ATMIS if it comes to that. Worry about Gedo/Fahad after new Somalia Italiana parliament. The decision is upto Rooble if he wants to show Mr Cheese who is boss he knows what to do

It is his seats,why would he move on when no other federal state has done so?Think he is getting it done by the 14th

Agreed gedo seats belong to its ppl under president madoobe administration and not west cabduwaakians . I hope things work out befor the deadline this elections have been the longest running elections in the world and Somalia is getting exhausted .

President madoobe really moving like the final boss in Somalia political game .
@TekNiKo your heading to ceelwaq buds
What i understood from President Madoobe is that, without Gedo the (Presidential) elections will not happen. What i see right now is Gedo not taking part in Speaker elections but definitely will take part in Presidential once Ceelwaaq is completed.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
What i understood from President Madoobe is that, without Gedo the (Presidential) elections will not happen. What i see right now is Gedo not taking part in Speaker elections but definitely will take part in Presidential once Ceelwaaq is completed.
You got it-i think he was also pressuring the IC who were trying to convince him to split the seats with farmajo-basically saying if me and farmajo hassle over seats and location we will miss the election and that cant happen so am fast tracking this thing😁

Reer Galgadud @TekNiKo is not welcome in Gedo

16ka kursi Waa lama huraan

0BE91A71-C374-4B22-B904-C80F902FDCCA.jpeg

Madoobe says no elections until G16 is resolved :whoo:

Madoobe and Farmaajo might be in cahoots, just think about it. Madoobe doesn’t want elections to happen, he’ll stall however long he can. Farmaajo doesn’t wanna leave the Villa so it kinda works out for both of them. If they both stay put, they’ll both remain presidents and both guys are winners

Madoobe saying elections won’t happen without involving Gedo is a real wake up call. It’s a limbo project provided all individuals win by simply stalling. Technically Madobe and Farmaajo are the only two guys who’s mandates have expired yet are still governing with an iron fist, much respect to both guys. I have respect for anyone who stands up for themselves. Stalling this election works out for only two PEOPLE, and they’re both hovering over Gedo.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Madoobe saying elections won’t happen without involving Gedo is a real wake up call. It’s a limbo project provided all individuals win by simply stalling. Technically Madobe and Farmaajo are the only two guys who’s mandates have expired yet are still governing with an iron fist, much respect to both guys. I have respect for anyone who stands up for themselves. Stalling this election works out for only two PEOPLE, and they’re both hovering over Gedo.
Where did madobe mandate expire?
You just saying anything at this point-madobe is not up for re election farmajo is-farmajo needs the seats he spilled the blood of marexan hoping to usurp it-at the end it comes down to let's all wait and see what axmed decides 😆

Madoobe mandate ends in August 2023.