No Gedo, No elections

Sayid Axmed Maxamed Islam response:

Reer Jubaland deserves their representation in Parliament and no amount of pressure from AMISOM will allow Native Jubbalanders to split seats between Jubaland and Galgadud foreigner (Farmaajo)

Jubaland President Sayid Axmed has also warned all Newly pledged MPs to maintain their security in Mogadishu since no security entity can safeguard their lives from Alshabab’s secret Amniyat agency called Nisa

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:pachah1: :pachah1:

Rooble has decided to move on without Gedo will Madoobe defend this decision or go against it. It doesnt make sense why he would say this now since him and Rooble seemed to be on the same page

Why the change of tune?:stressed:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:pachah1: :pachah1:

Rooble has decided to move on without Gedo will Madoobe defend this decision or go against it. It doesnt make sense why he would say this now since him and Rooble seemed to be on the same page

Why the change of tune?:stressed:
Both Farmaajo and Madoobe are desperate for the 16.

Rooble couldn’t care less as he doesn’t need these seats to win/endorse a winner.

Im sure Madoobe and Rooble are cool with each other unlike that squatter in Villa Somalia but politics is like the hunger games.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Both Farmaajo and Madoobe are desperate for the 16.

Rooble couldn’t care less as he doesn’t need these seats to win/endorse a winner.

Im sure Madoobe and Rooble are cool with each other unlike that squatter in Villa Somalia but politics is like the hunger games.
TBH Farmaajo doesnt need those seats to win either, removing the 16 will also remove opposition votes that couldve beene placed by a corrupt Gedo MP. I think its Madoobe who loses the most since his mamuul is basically handicapped in parliament, thus reducing is influence compared to other states.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
This man is clear-he runs gedo or cirkaa roob lagu ogyahay-cant hate on that.
So farmajo asked him to split the seats between them,he said no-to farmajo reer gedo are means to an end-damn shame
whoo.png

Madoobe point is that his 16 seats in Gedo region to be independent from FGS intervention.

I agree I understand what he is sayinb but he must understand that Gedo may have to be skipped, and if so, JL is not allowed to stop the seating of a new Somalia Italiana federal parliament as long as Rooble and HS/Benaadir/GM people want to seat a new parliament in Muqdisho

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Reer Gedo senators have joined in supporting this decision, Guul iyo Gobanimo!

I think pressure build up on ic to go along with his and robles plan-he and the gedo elders from few days ago are in sync building pressure for either ceelwaaq or kismaayo.taa iga qor

El presidente madoobe is loosing it
He really wants those Ceelwaq seats bad. He should charge it to the game and move on , we cant have Reed baadiyo ppl from west Gedo holding the elections back. Let's start this quorum

Trending

Latest posts