NISA Chief Fahad Yasin's clan member kidnapped in retaliation for murder of NISA's CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is why social media is so dangerous fake news and lies have angered the clan of Ikraan Tahliil and now they are killing innocent members of his tribe in Beledweyne :jcoleno:

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Ano qabil is unislamic. You can't kill innocent person just because his clansman killed someone. Even if my brothers kills someone, it ain't my crime and i shouldn't be killed for his crime.

When there is no Government, no justice, people try to take matters into their own hands. Had Farmaajo and his evil Government been transparent and helpful, this wouldn't have happened.
Instead they ignored her mother's pleas for help and then they tried to blame AlShabab even though she was last seen in a NISA car. AlShabab denied the killing and they love bragging about their kills and always leave a body.

Fahad and Farmajo are both to blame for whatever happens.

As for her clansmen and her maternal clan, they need to stop targeting random people and start collecting money to report and takedown the entire NISA agency.

Ikran needs Justice, not violence.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Ano qabil is unislamic. You can't kill innocent person just because his clansman killed someone. Even if my brothers kills someone, it ain't my crime and i shouldn't be killed for his crime.
Blame @Pwyneth Galtrow who are spreading fake news everywhere with PuntiteQueen account and other UAE paid trolls. They got blood on their hands now innocent people shall pay for their fake news :mjcry:

Blame @Pwyneth Galtrow who are spreading fake news everywhere with PuntiteQueen account and other UAE paid trolls. They got blood on their hands now innocent people shall pay for their fake news :mjcry:

Shut up Grandpaterror, your uncle Failmaajo's Government/NISA are involved in her disappearance and they are responsible for ignoring her mother and trying to blame AlShaydan for her disappearance.

She worked for NISA and she was last seen entering a NISA vehicle, not my vehicle. Try to use your last remaining brain cell in a more productive manner.

TekNiKo

VIP
Shut up Grandpaterror, your uncle Failmaajo's Government/NISA are involved in her disappearance and they are responsible for ignoring her mother and trying to blame AlShaydan for her disappearance.

She worked for NISA and she was last seen entering a NISA vehicle, not my vehicle. Try to use your last remaining brain cell in a more productive manner.
Do you have any solid proof that Fahad was responsible? Spreading hearsay and rumours can cost lives. Please stop your campaign before more innocent people are killed.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They need to stop with this cowardly tradition and go to Mog and get rid of the 2 perpetrators, 91 style.

>>She worked for NISA and she was last seen entering a NISA vehicle, not my vehicle.

i mean she works for NISA so don't understand why it's totally extraordinary that she was last seen going inside a NISA vehicle.

Why would the President of Somalia and its intelligence agency chief conspire with al shabaab, to kidnap and kill a 24 year old cybersecurity professional? your claims dont make any sense and are cheap. claiming faarmajo is in bed with al shabaab sounds worse than the Pizzagate conspiracy.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You lot just bury your filthy heads in the sand whenever it's convenient huh?

Her blood is in your aabos hands.

Formaggio is good at one thing only, ignoring crying mothers.

- Mothers of young men sent to Eritrea and later the ethiopian civil war.
- Mother of Ikraan Tahliil.

TekNiKo

VIP
6E5D2328-EDAE-4EF1-86DD-918CEF6C3AE2.jpeg

Our son Fahad isnt going anywhere, Guul.

Formaggio is good at one thing only, ignoring crying mothers.

- Mothers of young men sent to Eritrea and later the ethiopian civil war.
- Mother of Ikraan Tahliil.

Have you ever seen a 'government' that is this callous and cold? I haven't. They don't even pretend to console these mothers and ghost them. Ikran's mother doesn't deserve to have her phone calls ignored.

Have you ever seen a 'government' that is this callous and cold? I haven't. They don't even pretend to console these mothers and ghost them. Ikran's mother doesn't deserve to have her phone calls ignored.

They announced her dead on a Facebook post, with a fake blame on Al-Shabab. :drakewtf:

If Al-Shabab didn't exist I wonder who they would have blamed..

The audacity and disrespect:stopit:

TekNiKo

VIP
>>She worked for NISA and she was last seen entering a NISA vehicle, not my vehicle.

i mean she works for NISA so don't understand why it's totally extraordinary that she was last seen going inside a NISA vehicle.

Why would the President of Somalia and its intelligence agency chief conspire with al shabaab, to kidnap and kill a 24 year old cybersecurity professional? your claims dont make any sense and are cheap. claiming faarmajo is in bed with al shabaab sounds worse than the Pizzagate conspiracy.
You hit the nail on the head, all they have is some weird concocted conspiracy that would never stand up in the court of law. They just hate Farmaajo due to tribalism and using this sad event as a political mudsling, we wont fall for their crocodile tears

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Fahads family is under attack, what did he expect? Why kill a innocent girl? She knew that they were behind the killing of mayor

This was expected to happen it's an aano qabiil for the evils Fahad Yaasin committed against the Somalis citizens

It's an eye for an eye and tooth for an tooth.

In Somalia actions has consequences under the aano qabiil system.

World

VIP
None of this would have happened if the government didn’t cover up the killing of an innocent diaspora woman who came to help her country saying Al Shabab killed her. Sometimes you have to take matters in your own hand, as that is the only way to get justice.

You hit the nail on the head, all they have is some weird concocted conspiracy that would never stand up in the court of law. They just hate Farmaajo due to tribalism and using this sad event as a political mudsling, we wont fall for their crocodile tears

You have 2 choices:

- Accept that Formaggio and his henchmen are a bunch of idiotic, incompetent amateurs that when public pressure became too much panicked and came out with a stupid non-factual blame on Al-shabab after people waited for months and the girls family pleaded for months and that they don't know anything and don't deserve to lead Somalia because Somalia will surely go the gates of abyss if they keep sit at the steering wheel of Somalia.

- or NISA whacked her and they are trying to pin the blame on Al-Shabab.

Trending

Latest posts