NISA Chief Fahad Yasin's clan member kidnapped in retaliation for murder of NISA's CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alxamdullilah some of the kidnapped men were released after Baaq Nabadeed from Fahad Yasin’s clan and promise of Mag to Ikraans family. Cooler heads have prevailed unlike some here wishing for bloodshed

Mozart

You need people like me
Why are people so quick to trust an Islamist terror group which has already murdered thousands of Somalis? What does the FGS or NISA have to gain from killing a government worker? So many posters have been whipped into a frenzy over nothing but conjecture by some of the most badly motivated people on this forum.
Because they claim all of their attacks openly. Why deny the killing of a random girl all of a sudden ? Why are you so keen to trust a government that ranks so highly on every corruption index ?

It’s not far-fetched that she worked in a high security organisation and came to know of something she shouldn’t have.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Because they claim all of their attacks openly. Why deny the killing of a random girl all of a sudden ? Why are you so keen to trust a government that ranks so highly on every corruption index ?

It’s not far-fetched that she worked in a high security organisation and came to know of something she shouldn’t have.
Similair to this girl that was killed outside a somali gouverment building and they said that it was all shabab

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Because they claim all of their attacks openly. Why deny the killing of a random girl all of a sudden ?
This is not the first time al-Shabaab has tried to shirk association with a botched operation. After the October 2017 Mogadishu bombing, they did not claim the attack despite the government blaming them.
Why are you so keen to trust a government that ranks so highly on every corruption index?
You're begging the question. The government may be corrupt, incredibly so, but this does not support what you or the opposition are alleging. If I must pick between the FGS and al-Shabaab - purely on their respective integrity - I will believe the party that hasn't spent the best part of fifteen years murdering innocent Somalis.
No offense, but this is pure, conspiratorial thinking. I could just as easily construct a self-serving narrative as well. The best course of action is to provide proof for your claims, failing that, wait for the results of an investigation.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Innocent people lost lives because of social media. Think about that. The ignorant people back home believe everything they hear. This whole government has failed us and all our politicians are leading us nowhere.

Very disappointing.

This is not the first time al-Shabaab has tried to shirk association with a botched operation. After the October 2017 Mogadishu bombing, they did not claim the attack despite the government blaming them.

You're begging the question. The government may be corrupt, incredibly so, but this does not support what you or the opposition are alleging. If I must pick between the FGS and al-Shabaab - purely on their respective integrity - I will believe the party that hasn't spent the best part of fifteen years murdering innocent Somalis.

No offense, but this is pure, conspiratorial thinking. I could just as easily construct a self-serving narrative as well. The best course of action is to provide proof for your claims, failing that, wait for the results of an investigation.
It was a cell of Al Shabab that did the bombing. Not the whole of them. A veteran militant of theirs was motivated out of desire for revenge for the botched United States led raid on his hometown in August of that year. He was seeking revenge in a warped sick way. It’s why their leadership didn’t claim that attack.

It’s easy to say let’s await results of an investigation that will never come by the way when the mother of the deceased said they were giving her the run around for the past month and half. At the very least they know something and it appears to be that there hiding something.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
It’s easy to say let’s await results of an investigation that will never come by the way when the mother of the deceased said they were giving her the run around for the past month and half. At the very least they know something and it appears to be that there hiding something.
I understand telling people to wait is not ideal but it's the only course we have. The alternative is what you've read in this thread. Conspiracy, insinuation, lurid stories about plucky intelligence workers discovering something they shouldn't etc. It's unhelpful and only serves to undermine trust. We've already seen the consequences of this online rumour mill. Innocent people are allegedly being kidnapped for something they had no part in. Misinformation is inexcusable especially when those engaging in it are thousands of miles away from any fallout.

I understand telling people to wait is not ideal but it's the only course we have. The alternative is what you've read in this thread. Conspiracy, insinuation, lurid stories about plucky intelligence workers discovering something they shouldn't etc. It's unhelpful and only serves to undermine trust. We've already seen the consequences of this online rumour mill. Innocent people are allegedly being kidnapped for something they had no part in. Misinformation is inexcusable especially when those engaging in it are thousands of miles away from any fallout.
I doubt the Somalis back home are reading what the diaspora is saying, they themselves are coming to their own conclusions as well.

But ultimately your right, misinformation can be deadly but Fahad Yasin isn’t helping with this. I mean just read what her mom has to say, it will make you wonder about him and what he knows and dare I say done?

You have to feel sorry for the people caught up in the middle of this though. My heart goes out to them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Ozark nah man there is correlation between what is said online by paid propagandist and what actually unfolds in Somalia, because the propagandist instigate violence and sow division and mistrust between Somalis. We no longer have the massive issue of illegal funding and weapons, that has been curbed, but the social media is unstoppable, a propaganda becomes a rumor which is then repeated a thousands times until it resembles an accepted fact.

Every single person who said Fahad Yasin is responsible for the murder of that NISA operative without concrete facts have blood on their hands, to be honest they also called for the murder of Fahad Yasin and even attack on his clan, now that it has happened, they should be held responsible.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Aano qabil is truly is a disease, these people are innocent bystanders. But hey, don't let that stand in the way of the truth. If we kidnap and kill random tribesmen, it would somehow compensate for the death of one of our folks. What people say online truly has a affect on sociaty and this is becoming dangerous, a new uncharted territory.

AUN

AlShaydan has killed far more prominent people than this young woman and openly bragged about it. They have zero motivation to not only hide her body but also to deny her murder. This is diametrically opposed to their ideology and modus operandi.

In fact, killing the Head of NISA's Cyber Security would be a joyous occasion for them that they would love to take responsibility for.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Presidential Candidate urges Prime Minister Roble to take action

He started off well condemning the kidnapping and murder of innocent civilians, but... BUT he said foolishly nullifying everything before the BUT, he goes on to to justify it and even threaten with more violence if Fahad Yasin isn't fired. What a despicable character.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Fahad Yasin doesn't even know the random Rer Aw Hassans they are capturing and butchering in Beletweyne, the blood is on the hands of the propagandist who constantly fuel the flames of distrust and instigate violence, you are sick disgusting people and may almighty God punish you in this dunya and akhira.
What propagandist? Did we watch the same clip on BBC Somali:damnmusic:
Why are people so quick to trust an Islamist terror group which has already murdered thousands of Somalis? What does the FGS or NISA have to gain from killing a government worker? So many posters have been whipped into a frenzy over nothing but conjecture by some of the most badly motivated people on this forum.
Im sorry wasnt the last place she was seen in secure government hands? In what world does that not show up as evidence and not put you as suspect number 1. :gucciwhat:

TekNiKo

VIP
She wasn't killed by the government nor AS. The shadow leaders of Somalia caught her. Xalane has no Somali soldiers and no AS. AUN
Yes I believe this too! She was probably killed by Foreign intelligence network she had very good info or incriminating one atleast. Samething happened to Almaas Elman AUN

TekNiKo

VIP
5092F84A-8810-43FA-8E1A-D70A120FE043.jpeg

@reer
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali