NISA Chief Fahad Yasin's clan member kidnapped in retaliation for murder of NISA's CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil

You have 2 choices:

- Accept that Formaggio and his henchmen are a bunch of idiotic, incompetent amateurs that when public pressure became too much panicked and came out with a stupid non-factual blame on Al-shabab after people waited for months and the girls family pleaded for months and that they don't know anything and don't deserve to lead Somalia because Somalia will surely go the gates of abyss if they keep sit at the steering wheel of Somalia.

- or NISA whacked her and they are trying to pin the blame on Al-Shabab.

boom-bang.gif

This was expected to happen it's an aano qabiil for the evils Fahad Yaasin committed against the Somalis citizens

It's an eye for an eye and tooth for an tooth.

In Somalia actions has consequences under the aano qabiil system.
None of this would have happened if the government didn’t cover up the killing of an innocent diaspora woman who came to help her country saying Al Shabab killed her. Sometimes you have to take matters in your own hand, as that is the only way to get justice.

I totally get their rage and frustration with this useless government, however, aano qabiil is evil and counter-productive. Somalis need to work on a strong judicial system that we all stand by. We need to get the likes of Judge Abdulqawi Yusuf and all other brilliant legal minds to come back and create a legal system that is Shariah compliant.

If clans want to help, let them raise money for healthcare, legal fees and 'protection'.
So many innocent people are killed because a lunatic or hot-head from their clan killed someone.

i agree this is also possible. not the first time intelligence agency do shady stuff and cover up. definitely should be investigated. And now that i think of it, faarmajo could in fact be an accomplice if he learned this info (even if he didn't know about it beforehand) but decides to turn a blind eye...

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You have 2 choices:

- Accept that Formaggio and his henchmen are a bunch of idiotic, incompetent amateurs that when public pressure became too much panicked and came out with a stupid non-factual blame on Al-shabab after people waited for months and the girls family pleaded for months and that they don't know anything and don't deserve to lead Somalia because Somalia will surely go the gates of abyss if they keep sit at the steering wheel of Somalia.

Focus on Somaliland, Somalia is none of your business. NISA and Villa Somalia answer to no one but themselves. The prison warden of Godka Jilicoow will be fired and a few heads shall roll. Fahad Yasiin Xaaji Daahir is here to stay focus on Muse Biixi.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That audio was incredibly sad I hope Allah can give them ease. Reer Aw Xassan are in for one hell of a ride.

cow

VIP
What is the girls clan that got killed and what is fahad yassin clan?

Her clan is pro N&N. she is gaaljecel. MM/DENI/MADOOBE killed her to turn her qabil against N&N.

N&N had nothing to gain from killing an NISA member. the interesting thing is that cctv captured her entering a NISA car.

this is mogadishu not london, there are very few cctv cameras. it was well planned by MM/MADOOBE and Deni.

now they are trying to cause a clan war in beledweyne. plus they also want to get rid of fahad yasin.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Although I don't support Aano Qabiil and I have lost my youngest grandfather the same way but this poor girl should have got justice for her slying.

Poor girl went back home to make a difference and had the face the terror of a Kacaanist trash and former cab driver and his Qatari terror fundraiser Fahad, if there was Justice in Somalia both Farmaajo and Fahad would be in jail now.

Instead of attacking innocent people on bases of clan they should march toward Xamar and demand answers from Mr chessman administration

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Her clan is pro N&N. she is gaaljecel. MM/DENI/MADOOBE killed her to turn her qabil against N&N.

N&N had nothing to gain from killing an NISA member. the interesting thing is that cctv captured her entering a NISA car.

this is mogadishu not london, there are very few cctv cameras. it was well planned by MM/MADOOBE and Deni.

now they are trying to cause a clan war in beledweyne. plus they also want to get rid of fahad yasin.

Isn't Fahad Yassin and Farmaajo the reason why Alshabaab strength quardaboubled,both of these terrorist collaboraters need to be shipped to Guantanamo Bay for some serious waterboarding sessions.
Gedo Folks are sick, they are happy to see poor woman blood spilled without justice because she is from Hawiye.

We have a Somali proverb that says " nin Mudulkiisu gubtay kama naxo nin mudulkiisu taagan yahay weli, Farmaajo's clan were resettled in Gedo in 1970s and 80s and they took RH and OG clan's land and farms using government forces and uprooted them out of their land hence why Allah cursed them, anr now after all these massacres they committed they live in most backward and underdeveloped region in Somalia and wish the rest of us to live like dogs just like them.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Fahad Yasin doesn't even know the random Rer Aw Hassans they are capturing and butchering in Beletweyne, the blood is on the hands of the propagandist who constantly fuel the flames of distrust and instigate violence, you are sick disgusting people and may almighty God punish you in this dunya and akhira.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fahad Yasin doesn't even know the random Rer Aw Hassans they are capturing and butchering in Beletweyne, the blood is on the hands of the propagandist who constantly fuel the flames of distrust and instigate violence, you are sick disgusting people and may almighty God punish you in this dunya and akhira.
#Abu Ammar will vanquish his enemies, wa libaax libaax dhalay I like your new Profile pic:salute:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Her family should open a case and sue both Fraudmajo and Fahadterror will be charged, the nation should be outraged.

Som

VIP
Shut up Grandpaterror, your uncle Failmaajo's Government/NISA are involved in her disappearance and they are responsible for ignoring her mother and trying to blame AlShaydan for her disappearance.

She worked for NISA and she was last seen entering a NISA vehicle, not my vehicle. Try to use your last remaining brain cell in a more productive manner.
Why would Nisa or Farmaajo adubct a young woman like ikran? I'm just asking, I don't understand why the government would hurt one of their own. What's your opinion on who's responsible and their motives?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Why are people so quick to trust an Islamist terror group which has already murdered thousands of Somalis? What does the FGS or NISA have to gain from killing a government worker? So many posters have been whipped into a frenzy over nothing but conjecture by some of the most badly motivated people on this forum.

Trending

Latest posts