Nimko Ali supports Macron's war against Islam and showers him with praise

Pay your respect also to the relatives in Somalia who have lost families in drone strikes and havent got any justice🙏🏾

I do. I am against war and neocon war hawks and Somalis who bring in enemy Ethiopians and Kenyans to fight enemy clans. You don't give a damn about those dead Christians. You are overjoyed by the death of innocent kaafirs.

I do. I am against war and neocon war hawks and Somalis who bring in enemy Ethiopians and Kenyans to fight enemy clans. You don't give a damn about those dead Christians. You are overjoyed by the death of innocent kaafirs.
You're making a claim about me and you don't even know me😒 you sound like those cadaan who start FaceTiming when you're walking behind them in a park at night, just assume that foreigners are to get you.

The french are utter scumbags and get to their karma for the way they have been intervening in North African business. They brought down a legitimate Algerian government cause they didn’t like how religious it was. I hope the whole country burns

The french are utter scumbags and get to their karma for the way they have been intervening in North African business. They brought down a legitimate Algerian government cause they didn’t like how religious it was. I hope the whole country burns
Look at this.

Just answer this question for me

Do you think extreme violence is justified for a cartoon?
I condemn the killing of the person who beheaded the teacher, it was not right to take the law into his own hands, even worse that France is not an islamic country with Sharia so it is just another thing piled on the man who killed the teacher. Do i condemn the protests against the acts of provocation and mockery, and do i condemn the boycott france movement? No i do not, to come back at you with the western laws, they are using their freedom of expression and making a public statement that they will not tolerate the caricature of the most beloved man in a religion of almost 2 billion adherents, nor will they tolerate the violence perpetrated by anti muslim people against innocent Muslims, or laws cracking down on religious freedom aimed at muslims, or using Muslims as a scapegoat for Frances economic situation and their Coronavirus mismanagement

LGBT are disrespected everyday. Not sure what you're talking about.

What normal person mocks the murder of 6 million Jews? I have never heard anyone make fun of any genocide.

The most pampered group are Sunnis, way more than Jews and gays. They are allowed to say whatever they want and everyone has to shut up and take it and nod their heads. You're right. Freedom of speech is bullshit.

I find funny that you believe caricatures of most important, most loved man in a religion of almost 2 billion adherents and 9% of Frances population, the same Muslim French population that has had violence towards them spike high recently, mosques closed, and have been at the short end of the stick in Frances society and to be quite honest have the most animosity towards them free speech but then questions the legitimacy of them making fun of LGBTs and Jews when they have experienced their own hatred in society, the double standards against muslims is astonishing

What normal person mocks the murder of 6 million Jews? I have never heard anyone make fun of any genocide.

The most pampered group are Sunnis, way more than Jews and gays. They are allowed to say whatever they want and everyone has to shut up and take it and nod their heads. You're right. Freedom of speech is bullshit.
6 millions weren’t killed because there weren’t even 6 million Jews in Germany/Poland that time. Jews run France and they have used the holocaust as emotional blackmail to get power

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Poor take if the general secular populations of France and England are to be regarded as “Christians” so be it but the joke of Muslims doing anymore damage to these “gracious host nations” than those have in return is a poor one.

There is a reason your replacing French or French values with “christianity” because if it was the former you would be laughed at as if france wasnt colonizing Djibouti until 1977. You dont have a very “2 way street” perspective yourself but want others to have one.

Making this a jubbaland thread?
98A9B880-EC1D-4275-BD96-B29AAE77265D.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wow shes so dumb to support Macron and say since hes fighting for democracy we should stand up for him

I understand democracy= freedom of speech

But Heres the thing with freedom of speech it has its limits those limits begin when hatred is spread they begin when the dignity of other people is violated

Almost all western countries have laws limiting certain kinds of speech especially hate and extreme speech for example if you deny the holocaust happened you will go to jail , its prohibited to insult gay people cause its homophobic but insulting Islam and muslims for some weird reason isnt classified as hate speech

Again freedom of speech has its limits and those limits begin when hatred is spread

For goodness sake, France isn't Christian. The UK isn't Christian. There are only two Christian polities in Europe: the Vatican and Mount Athos.

I don't know why people can't get it. The nation state is functionally atheist to itself and encourages idolatry from its subject population. The West is not Christian in anything but name.

Absolute freedom of speech is a fraud. The Athenians, progenitors of democracy, had not freedom of speech but isegoria: the right of only Athenian citizens (less than half of the male population only) to speak freely in the Assembly. Guess what? After the oligarchic coup of 404 BC, the Athenians passed a law allowing anyone who promoted oligarchy to be killed by anyone else lawfully. Freedom of speech gone when the state had been overthrown twice in this specific space. The question is simply whether the French will accord the same protection to the Muslims that they give to the Jews.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Maanta dhan waxee ku meereysanaayaan ‘do you condemn violence’. Meeqo luuqad/lahjad aa rabtiin in aan ku dhano, haa, yes, oui, ja, nacam. Laakiin marka adinka la idin dhaho cambareeya gardarada kufaarta ee ku kacdo, waa shib 🤫 ama sheekada dhan meel kalaa loo jeedin. Moving the goal post of the discussion, talking in circles, marax. It’s like talking to a wall.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Okay. She is now lying to get the white man's support. Such Coonary. Who even gets stoned for celebrating Birthday.

1604264970595.png

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
She calls the Somali community a mess for defending their prophet (saw) yet compares the very serious trauma of FGM to the boarding schools her cadaan boyfriends went to as kids.
View attachment 150136View attachment 150137
A truly cursed woman. I bet she thinks she can get into Macron's bed with these tweets.
THE CRAZY thing is people consider her a intellectual you see these are the times be pro gay and anti Islam equates intelligent new age person

Be pro Islam and pro traditions you are considered a neathendral a savage a person from the Stone age

Being a atheist and anti Islam does not equal being a intelligent person but that's the narrative

She doesn't get it she can talk about All the orgasms she wants and anti Islam talking points she wants BUT SHE IS STILL A TO These WHITES and if they could would kick her ass out of the UK SELF HATRED IS SO DISGUSTING

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is why women don’t have power in Somalia.
They’d outlaw Islam, invite enemies and bend over for them in a heartbeat.
:manny:
Most can’t manage anything other then cooking and having kids. It’s too much of a mental strain on them.
This you?

Trending