Nimko Ali supports Macron's war against Islam and showers him with praise

GemState

36/21
VIP
I'll debate you over this situation.

The country itself isn't bad but their principles are. Why should we leave a country exploiting African countries?
Most Western countries, China, and dozens of corrupt African leaders exploit Africa and it's resources, it's not something unique to France.

Secondly, The principles of France since the French Revolution in the late 18th century have always been in favour secularism and freedom of religion and expression. This goes towards all religions, Christianity has been critiqued in a far worse way than Islam has.

I, as a Muslim, can mock Christianity in France and nobody will care, but if it's vice versa and I was a Christian mocking Islam there's a good chance I'd get harmed. That's the problem

Again, if you do not care for freedom of expression/religion, nobody is forcing you to live in a secular society, but it is hubris to think they will conform to you in their own country.

If you want to live in a society with Sharia law, catch a plane to the Gulf countries or Iran

Last edited:
Most Western countries, China, and dozens of corrupt African leaders exploit Africa and it's resources, it's not something unique to France.

Secondly, The principles of France since the French Revolution in the late 18th century have always been in favour secularism and freedom of religion and expression. This goes towards all religions, Christianity has been critiqued in a far worse way than Islam has.

I, as a Muslim, can mock Christianity in France and nobody will care, but if it's vice versa and I was a Christian mocking Islam there's a good chance I'd get harmed. That's the problem

Again, if you do not care for freedom of expression/religion, nobody is forcing you to live in a secular society, but it is hubris to think they will conform to you in their own country.

If you want to live in a society with Sharia law, catch a plane to the Gulf countries or Iran
Then why arent you allowed to deny the holocust? Why will you get arrested if you do? Why is it considered homopobia if you speak critically about LGBTQ? It seems like freedom of speech has its limitations in France dont you think?

There's a fine line between "freedom of speech" and hate speech. What France is allowing is the most loved person in a religion with almost 2 billion adherents to be mocked, insulted, shown in derogatory cartoons even so that they wanted it to be that they put those cartoons on billboards and building ads, to obviously get a reaction from the Muslim French population that's already been discriminated and has had violence perpetrated against them

There is a clear animosity between Muslims in France (that were brought over from North Africa to take up jobs to industrialize the country) and the general French population, let's not forget the law the French parliament wants to pass to curb religious freedom aimed at Muslims, let's also not forget the closing of Mosques if they speak out against the French governments decisions all in the name of "preventing terrorism"

"Free speech" is one thing, mockery and provocations created to incite violence and further bridge the gap between Muslim frenchmen and the rest of the population is another

What i also find hypocritical is the fact that the cartoons had backlash for Anti-Semitism a while back and the creator told the cartoonist to apologize after nationwide controversy and he refused he was more or less fired, I wonder why we cannot get the same reaction? 🤔

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This girl is seriously mentally ill

nimco1.png

Sunnis: Christians are stupid. They believe Jesus is God. They should be mocked and ridiculed. Their religion is wrong and I will scream that from the rooftops. Their blood is halal. Look at me, look at me.

Christian stays calm and ignores the Sunni.

Sunni continues to disrespect the Christian faith.

Christian give mild criticism of Islam after having their beliefs they hold dear attacked nonstop.

Sunni goes apeshit destroying and killing and then demands special treatment in Christian nations where everyone is treated as equals.

:draketf:
Lol you people are seriously mentally insane, you speak like Madeleine Albright, when she was asked if the sanctions she put on Iraq during the 90s were worth the death of 500000 kids and she responded by saying " Yes i do". Or that the death of 1.5 million iraqis is the result of a "mistake". And invading Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Somalia is done by importing democracy with bombs and drones. You Christians talk the sweet talk but everything you do is the other way around.

Last edited:
Lol you people are seriously mentally insane, you speak like Madeleine Albright, when she was asked if the sanctions she put on Iraq during the 90s were worth the death of 500000 kids and she responded by saying " Yes i do". Or that the death of 1.5 million iraqis is the result of a "mistake". And invading Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Somalia is done by importing democracy with bombs and stones. You Christians talk the sweet talk but everything you do is the other way around.

What does a war criminal have to do with a Christian who doesn't like it when you disrespect their religion? Respect is a two way street. Christians are why you are alive right now living a life of dignity in the blessed west. Christians have given your people in Somalia billions in aid. They do more than the sweet talk. And in return, you disrespect their beliefs.

What does a war criminal have to do with a Christian who doesn't like it when you disrespect their religion? Respect is a two way street. Christians are why you are alive right now living a life of dignity.
Dont know what you're talking about, but muslims dont mook Jesus,Moses or David. If we critice the concept that Jesus is god, Yes we do, but thats it. You don't see muslims mooking Jesus with cartoons. Lets not play that game, we both know that we foreigners were taken in by a third party to be played against the host nations.

Dont know what you're talking about, but muslims dont mook Jesus,Moses or David. If we critice the concept that Jesus is god, Yes we do, but thats it. You don't see muslims mooking Jesus with cartoons. Lets not play that game, we both know that we foreigners were taken in by a third party to be played against the host nations.

But that is a belief Christians hold dear. Don't make fun of it it and others will respect your beliefs. It is way more than criticism. Look at the Speakers Corner videos of the disrespect Christian beliefs receive coupled with the evil laughter... this is what Christians always face. Don't cry and act surprised when the disrespect in a much more mild form is returned.

You were taken in for humanitarian reasons when the average person thought it was a terrible idea. They were right.

What happens if you mock the holocaust or Judaism? You'd be locked up in an instance. Freedom of speech is selective and doesn't apply across the board.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What does a war criminal have to do with a Christian who doesn't like it when you disrespect their religion? Respect is a two way street. Christians are why you are alive right now living a life of dignity in the blessed west. Christians have given your people in Somalia billions in aid. They do more than the sweet talk. And in return, you disrespect their beliefs.
Ninyahow a bunch of Christians looted the world and thought giving the Ogaden to Ethiopia was a great idea. How could you feel pity for these people when it comes back to bite them? I say people should take responsibility for the fucked up shit they've done. It's mentalities like this that create single motherhood in black communities.

War heede why are you defending abrahamic religions?

Only Holocaust denial is illegal in some European countries, not mocking it. Everything you wrote is nonsense.

Charlie Hebdo have gotten away with mocking every group excluding Jews. Take it how you like. Mocking the holocaust or LGBT groups will never be tolerated by "free societies " Freedom of speech is BS.

But that is a belief Christians hold dear. Don't make fun of it it and others will respect your beliefs. It is way more than criticism. Look at the Speakers Corner videos of the disrespect Christian beliefs receive coupled with the evil laughter... this is what Christians always face. Don't cry and act surprised when the disrespect in a much more mild form is returned.

You were taken in for humanitarian reasons when the average person thought it was a terrible idea. They were right.
Lol you're playing stupid now🥴 Christians and muslims have allways disagreed in relation to god. You say we are wrong, and we say No you are wrong. We've held debates for decades, you've accused us of praying to a "moon god". Humanitarian yeah right, directly after you bombed a nation you found it reasonable to bring in 100000s of those you just bombed, sounds brilliant doesnt it?

Christians in France are not safe. Many have been murdered this week, including innocent worshippers and priest attempted murdered closing up his church at the end of the day. What did they do to deserve this? RIP.

Lol you're playing stupid now🥴 Christians and muslims have allways disagreed in relation to god. You say we are wrong, and we say No you are wrong. We've held debates for decades, you've accused us of praying to a "moon god". Humanitarian yeah right, directly after you bombed a nation you found it reasonable to bring in 100000s of those you just bombed, sounds brilliant doesnt it?

OK Muslims never disrespect Christian beliefs and only "debates" but Christians disrespect yours. Got it. You win. You're correct.

GemState

36/21
VIP
There's a fine line between "freedom of speech" and hate speech. What France is allowing is the most loved person in a religion with almost 2 billion adherents to be mocked, insulted, shown in derogatory cartoons even so that they wanted it to be that they put those cartoons on billboards and building ads, to obviously get a reaction from the Muslim French population that's already been discriminated and has had violence perpetrated against them

There is a clear animosity between Muslims in France (that were brought over from North Africa to take up jobs to industrialize the country) and the general French population, let's not forget the law the French parliament wants to pass to curb religious freedom aimed at Muslims, let's also not forget the closing of Mosques if they speak out against the French governments decisions all in the name of "preventing terrorism"

"Free speech" is one thing, mockery and provocations created to incite violence and further bridge the gap between Muslim frenchmen and the rest of the population is another
Just answer this question for me

Do you think extreme violence is justified for a cartoon?

Charlie Hebdo have gotten away with mocking every group excluding Jews. Take it how you like. Mocking the holocaust or LGBT groups will never be tolerated by "free societies " Freedom of speech is BS.

LGBT are disrespected everyday. Not sure what you're talking about.

What normal person mocks the murder of 6 million Jews? I have never heard anyone make fun of any genocide.

The most pampered group are Sunnis, way more than Jews and gays. They are allowed to say whatever they want and everyone has to shut up and take it and nod their heads. You're right. Freedom of speech is bullshit.

Trending