Nimko Ali supports Macron's war against Islam and showers him with praise

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Last week Macron displayed disgusting Charlie Hebdo drawings of our prophet (saw) on French government buildings and she supports him.

A lot of people are questioning if this woman is Muslim.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She calls the Somali community a mess for defending their prophet (saw) yet compares the very serious trauma of FGM to the boarding schools her cadaan boyfriends went to as kids.
Djdkdjeb.jpg
Djdjdjejeb.jpg

A truly cursed woman. I bet she thinks she can get into Macron's bed with these tweets.

GemState

36/21
VIP
This girl is just a coon, but the comments of Macron are not wrong

If you don't like the way a country is run, just leave

She calls the Somali community a mess for defending their prophet (saw) yet compares the very serious trauma of FGM to the boarding schools her cadaan boyfriends went to as kids.
View attachment 150136View attachment 150137
A truly cursed woman. I bet she thinks she can get into Macron's bed with these tweets.
I'm genuinely happy women like her marry/date out and isolate themselves from the larger Somali community. She's unknowingly doing us a favour wallahi.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
She used to be very active on Somali twitter - before she made a career out of her activism. I remember my mentions getting flood when I said this woman is a gendrist that is only concerned with making Somali problems attractive to outsiders. She was a basic SJW Xalimo on twitter calacaaling about men and injustices against minorities. Jumped ship as soon as she had something tangible to hold on to. Realized you can't be tory adjacent and about the housing shortage, creeping cost of living etc. and dropped that entire shtick altogether. Her brother even set up 'Somali conservatives'. I am not going to say she isn't Muslim, but be careful... she seems to just wear it as a political identity and get access to niche (read: coon) roles.

We are living in end times, they are unwillingly fulfilling the prophecy that says that it will be hard for the believers to keep their faith. Remain steadfast my people the reward is far greater than everything you can imagine✊🏾

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
She used to be very active on Somali twitter - before she made a career out of her activism. I remember my mentions getting flood when I said this woman is a gendrist that is only concerned with making Somali problems attractive to outsiders. She was a basic SJW Xalimo on twitter calacaaling about men and injustices against minorities. Jumped ship as soon as she had something tangible to hold on to. Realized you can't be tory adjacent and ***** about the housing shortage, creeping cost of living etc. and dropped that entire shtick altogether. Her brother even set up 'Somali conservatives'. I am not going to say she isn't Muslim, but be careful... she seems to just wear it as a political identity and get access to niche (read: coon) roles.
So that's how sjw xaliimos turn out to be if they get a lil fame?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
She's already assimilated to the cadaan's way when she changed a letter of her name to make it easy for them cadaans

This is why women don’t have power in Somalia.
They’d outlaw Islam, invite enemies and bend over for them in a heartbeat.
:manny:
Most can’t manage anything other then cooking and having kids. It’s too much of a mental strain on them.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Last week Macron displayed disgusting Charlie Hebdo drawings of our prophet (saw) on French government buildings and she supports him.

A lot of people are questioning if this woman is Muslim.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Questioning if she is a Muslim? Really?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This girl is just a coon, but the comments of Macron are not wrong

If you don't like the way a country is run, just leave
I'll debate you over this situation.

The country itself isn't bad but their principles are. Why should we leave a country exploiting African countries?

Most can’t manage anything other then cooking and having kids. It’s too much of a mental strain on them.
They already are rallying "enemies" against us. They are second to the street shitters in enmity towards the believers.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't think it has anything to with women back home sxb. Completely different

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
muslim: i don't like how french/india/Israel anti islamic/muslim sentime-
western neoliberals: WHAT ABOUT CHINA HUH DON'T YOU KNOW THAT BILLIONS OF UYGURS MUSLIMS ARE SEND TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT FREE AND LIBERAL NATIONS ATTACKING MUSLIMS YOU CAN ONLY CRITICIZE OUR ENEMIES SOCIETY NOT OURS!!!!

They already are rallying "enemies" against us. They are second to the street shitters in enmity towards the believers.
They are a Trojan horse. This is how societies have collapsed in the past.
I don't think it has anything to with women back home sxb. Completely different
You’re right but women are easily persuaded and manipulated, the only reason you don’t see it right now is because they don’t have the chance plus they still have fear, when that changes shits gonna get ugly.

Trending

Latest posts