Nike chose colin kaepernick for their ad and conservatives are burning Nike shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Lol regardless of what you think about BLM and Kaep he has exposed the hypocrisy of white conservatives!

On one hand they preach tolerance and that freedom of thought is the cornerstone of civilisation

But when a black man practices it they want to remove his income...

@Steamdevolopment thoughts?

How much do black people own in Nike? Is this is a Jewish move to make money from blacks? What do black people gain from buying overpriced nikes?

F the conservatives
79998f699ee7dd113c8f974c63732780.jpg

I will take my 8 pairs of Nike sneakers to get a refund. I need my money back.

You mean one pair of shoes, that you been running on since Moses started talking to a burning bush, and the N don't stand for Nike buddy it stands for new balance.

beat_up_sneakers-1.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How much do black people own in Nike? Is this is a Jewish move to make money from blacks? What do black people gain from buying overpriced nikes?
Nikes have good quality. You get what you pay for and fyi blacks aren’t the only people who spend money on Nikes

Nikes have good quality. You get what you pay for and fyi blacks aren’t the only people who spend money on Nikes
Nonsense. Poor black people vastly and needlessly overspend on sneakers. I hope people don’t start buying more Nike trainers because the company featured Kap in an advert.

So Nike chose the blm activist for their ‘just do it’ ad and white are going nuts on social media. Some even said they will boycott Nike however liberal whites and sjws outnumber them. These butthurt racist white folks can go to hell
180903170205-colin-kaepernick-nike-ad-0903-780x439.jpg
Wtf? Wallahi Americans have mad issues, wallahi! Like the f*ck why would I burn my stuff? For what? Because I don’t agree with their stands, even though they are right? Bruh! Good Nike’s cost about 150€ and I’m not gonna burn them for anything.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Wtf? Wallahi Americans have mad issues, wallahi! Like the f*ck why would I burn my stuff? For what? Because I don’t agree with their stands, even though they are right? Bruh! Good Nike’s cost about 150€ and I’m not gonna burn them for anything.

Not all Americans it’s just some angry redneck conservatives

Most people who are heated about this are croc wearing southern redneck trump lovers who are unstylish and unathletic not the demographics Nike is after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts