Nike chose colin kaepernick for their ad and conservatives are burning Nike shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Apollo i think blm got valid concerns but people die for the American flag, black and white die for the flag so it’s a neutral symbol

But I’m personally don’t like companies taking political sides even if their costumers are mostly black or whatever , they should just sell and shut up

Seems to me that people are upset over the fact that this guy is unpatriotic, but let's turn this into a colour issue, shall we?

Have you noticed that big companies all virtue signal diversity?

Interracial couples are significantly overrepresented in commercials.
Have you seen Apple and others use mixed race and black people in their ads even though it’s mostly Asians and whites that’s that work there?

They speak about diversity but don’t act on it, I’m not against meritocracy but they are hypocrites.

I made a thread about this

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:mjlol:

AAEA2DAC-20FA-47E9-BC89-0487AFEDD0C9.jpeg

Lol regardless of what you think about BLM and Kaep he has exposed the hypocrisy of white conservatives!

On one hand they preach tolerance and that freedom of thought is the cornerstone of civilisation

But when a black man practices it they want to remove his income...

@Steamdevolopment thoughts?

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences and is only confined to governmental actions sadly.

That said it is not only hypocritical but also subversion of public debate to decry dissent as anti-patriotic and at the same time this narrows the overton window in such a way only pro-state speech is free from negative consequences which is harmful to the overall discourse.

Well, I'm indifferent towards Nike hiring him, but him suing the NFL is some shit. Who can protest at their job, while working ? This mofo didnt sacrifice shit. The money he donated is a tax write off and kneeling during isn't going black people for being killed by the police. Why not join the police force or try to help to get rid of the war on drugs and gun control? If we got rid of victimless crimes, the number of black arrests would lower dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts