Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Both of them niggas are gay!
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Basra is currently married to a Somali old man in his late 80s so she can take half of his social security income, it's her 4th elderly husband in the past 8 months.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im convinced this guy is Bantu, he lives in Texas where barely any Geeljires live. He always posts black content like he a presenter on BET.

He doesn't know a lick of Somali and refused to reveal his tribe.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Im convinced this guy is Bantu, he lives in Texas where barely any Geeljires live. He always posts black content like he a presenter on BET.

Yibir honestly wallahi if you wanted to know more info you could have DMEd me.

I’m not A dick.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The novel part she was exposed. One user was searching up erotic novels and stumbled upon Basra’s collection

Jerome here is our erotic story

It was around Maghrib, a beautiful breeze of ocean air smashing through our balcony, sending our white linen curtains floating towards us. We lay there half naked, Jerome only wearing white people whittie tight undie, his chest bare, exposing his somali baasto belly. He had two or three hair spread on his chest. I was laying there like Cleopatra, naaso covered by creme satin lace sheet. Jerome stood up to close the balcony window, as he got up his flat booty cheeks clamping together like a malnutrition Huutu from Rwanda. As soon as i saw that, my horny romantic mood went out of the window. I sneaked out, running to my car.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Nope. He is from the UK

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

It was around Maghrib, a beautiful breeze of ocean air smashing through our balcony, sending our white linen curtains floating towards us. We lay there half naked, Jerome only wearing white people whittie tight undie, his chest bare, exposing his somali baasto belly. He had two or three hair spread on his chest. I was laying there like Cleopatra, naaso covered by creme satin lace sheet. Jerome stood up to close the balcony window, as he got up his flat booty clamping on each other like a malnutritioned **** from Rwanda. As soon as i saw that, my horny romantic mood went out of the window. I sneaked out, running to my car.
:dead1::dead1:

Bro wtf is this

It was around Maghrib, a beautiful breeze of ocean air smashing through our balcony, sending our white linen curtains floating towards us. We lay there half naked, Jerome only wearing white people whittie tight undie, his chest bare, exposing his somali baasto belly. He had two or three hair spread on his chest. I was laying there like Cleopatra, naaso covered by creme satin lace sheet. Jerome stood up to close the balcony window, as he got up his flat booty cheeks clamping together like a malnutrition Huutu from Rwanda. As soon as i saw that, my horny romantic mood went out of the window. I sneaked out, running to my car.
Reading that it didnt end as I thought it would. I was sure jerome was gonna hit that

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

:mugshotman:Flat cheeks.

Listen here don’t disrespect me like that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts