Niggas ain’t shit....so they say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
There is nothing wrong with making fun of our natural enemies.
Didn’t we have a civil war that resulted in Somalis from different clans killing each other.

I honestly am trying to figure out how you can be Muslim and still be racist.

I’m not legit trying to be a dick. But it don’t make sense when I see dudes talking about faith in the religous section but than hopping in the the general section and just start throwing out racial slurs.

Didn’t we have a civil war that resulted in Somalis from different clans killing each other.

I’m not legit trying to be a dick. But it don’t make sense when I see dudes talking about faith in the religous section but than hopping in the the general section and just start throwing out racial slurs.
If they are not Muslim it is absolutely 100% fine to karbash the shit out of madows.
Huh? I thought that was the habesha gaalo?
Any gaal is our enemy.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

I'm not racist I got black friends.

I love black people. I hate niggas...vast majority of black people are like any other people. Decent people who just want good life. But the ghetto/hip hop followers are enemy of me because they are enemy of decent human behavior

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I love black people. I hate niggas...vast majority of black people are like any other people. Decent people who just want good life. But the ghetto/hip hop followers are enemy of me because they are enemy of decent human behavior
But aren’t they allahs creation. You hating people that you will probably never interact with.

Just judging from a distance.

And if your basing your judgment on the ones you met with. Than your just generalizing an entire ethnic group.

Since your Muslim don’t you get bothered when the world generalizes is as terrorist.

But aren’t they allahs creation. You hating people that you will probably never interact with.

Just judging from a distance.

And if your basing your judgment on the ones you met with. Than your just generalizing an entire ethnic group.

Since your Muslim don’t you get bothered when the world generalizes is as terrorist.
Im not saying most blacks are like though. I said most blacks are like other people....... Decent. I hate certain type of behavior. But I also hate terrorist and some muslims has those views. I hate their ways as well. So you can hate people for behavior reasons as thats something they can control

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
let me bless y’all with this wonderful video I saw on twitter

Part 2

GAY
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.