Nigga was too fast today pulled a Abdi Bille on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day number 3 with my brother in this house. I’ve been living of chicken and chips as casho and cold left over pizza in the morning. Cuz this worthless cawaan brother of mine nearly burned down the whole kitchen while making egg. I miss Hooyo :mjcry:

No sign of the motherfucker adoon though but I have trust in Allah I will get my hands on him
Don't go until you catch him!!!!

So earlier today my sister told me that the last couple of days a weird black dude was creeping around their estate in South London. They basically live on the first floor of the estate, so everybody can look/creep through their windows. The nigga had the audacity to come back 3 nights in a row and creep through the window, he even tried to get in when she banged on the window and he ran away. People in the Estate were saying they might seen him with a mindi.

So today we swapped houses me and my brother are staying at hers while she and her kids are staying at my brothers. So today around 10 in the evening I was enjoying my chicken and chips, while lotioning on the phone. I walk to the kitchen to wash my hands and see the nigga creeping through the window. Me and my brother ran outside tried to catch him but this estate is like a big maze and he got away

The ****** nitty wallaahi got the baseball bat ready I know hes coming back. Even though its 2:30 in the morning, and my brother is snoring, he aint gonna pull another Abdi Bile on me. I will keep you updated reer Sspot, no sleep till the nigga is tied on a chair.

Who even chooses to live on the ground floor unless they got knee problems and are over 60.

Your sister is brave.

Allahu naxriisto may allah grant the kid paradise. Its just you cant keep creep through the window in a room where kids and their mother are sleeping team no sleep caawa

The fucked up thing is even if he enters the crib, you can only use reasonable force or you catch a case. What a fucked system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending