Nigga was too fast today pulled a Abdi Bille on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So earlier today my sister told me that the last couple of days a weird black dude was creeping around their estate in South London. They basically live on the first floor of the estate, so everybody can look/creep through their windows. The nigga had the audacity to come back 3 nights in a row and creep through the window, he even tried to get in when she banged on the window and he ran away. People in the Estate were saying they might seen him with a mindi.

So today we swapped houses me and my brother are staying at hers while she and her kids are staying at my brothers. So today around 10 in the evening I was enjoying my chicken and chips, while lotioning on the phone. I walk to the kitchen to wash my hands and see the nigga creeping through the window. Me and my brother ran outside tried to catch him but this estate is like a big maze and he got away

The ****** nitty wallaahi got the baseball bat ready I know hes coming back. Even though its 2:30 in the morning, and my brother is snoring, he aint gonna pull another Abdi Bile on me. I will keep you updated reer Sspot, no sleep till the nigga is tied on a chair.

So earlier today my sister told me that the last couple of days a weird black dude was creeping around their estate in South London. They basically live on the first floor of the estate, so everybody can look/creep through their windows. The nigga had the audacity to come back 3 nights in a row and creep through the window, he even tried to get in when she banged on the window and he ran away. People in the Estate were saying they might seen him with a mindi.

So today we swapped houses me and my brother are staying at hers while she and her kids are staying at my brothers. So today around 10 in the evening I was enjoying my chicken and chips, while lotioning on the phone. I walk to the kitchen to wash my hands and see the nigga creeping through the window. Me and my brother ran outside tried to catch him but this estate is like a big maze and he got away

The ****** nitty wallaahi got the baseball bat ready I know hes coming back. Even though its 2:30 in the morning, and my brother is snoring, he aint gonna pull another Abdi Bile on me. I will keep you updated reer Sspot, no sleep till the nigga is tied on a chair.

Daaaamn be careful, you know what happened in Bristol last time :/

Allahu naxriisto may allah grant the kid paradise. Its just you cant keep creep through the window in a room where kids and their mother are sleeping team no sleep caawa
Make sure ur loaded:ftw9nwa: u can't let him slip this time.
Madoows are known to be barbaric, they don't care if they end up behind bars.
Family comes 1st :dzmxmmb:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Make sure you crack his skull with your baseball bat next time you catch him. The only way to scare mathows is to go ruthless on them and it's how we do it in Toronto.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Better put a camera and call 911 next time. Or the girls might appear on the 6 oclock news. Peeping toms begin that way before they go for rape or murder and serial murdering

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Better put a camera and call 911 next time. Or the girls might appear on the 6 oclock news. Peeping toms begin that way before they go for rape or murder and serial murdering

Ileen they are right about you, your a real eedo. you sound like my auntie, police kulahaa! By the time they are here nigga fled to lagos

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
these legs are familiar to me

7018.jpg

Allahu naxriisto may allah grant the kid paradise. Its just you cant keep creep through the window in a room where kids and their mother are sleeping team no sleep caawa
Inshallah that nitty doesnt come back bro i dont think the coward has the guts to face you man he can only creep on the vulnerable.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Inshallah that nitty doesnt come back bro i dont think the coward has the guts to face you man he can only creep on the vulnerable.

South London is an absolute shithole abti, I had a 45 minute discussion with a Jamaican rastafari in Brixton whether the skunk affected his mental state or not. Saw a young biddah yute getting robbed of his trainers and to complete the day a drunk eedo tried to sell me a radio. What a day, I feel sorry for my nigga @felloff though

South London is an absolute shithole abti, I had a 45 minute discussion with a Jamaican rastafari in Brixton whether the skunk affected his mental state or not. Saw a young biddah yute getting robbed of his trainers and to complete the day a drunk eedo tried to sell me a radio. What a day, I feel sorry for my nigga @felloff though
South is not the one wallahi too many Madows for my liking kkk man like @felloff needs to move over the river to east

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Be careful sxb, there are dangerous people out there. I am glad that u are looking after ur sisters safety. Very noble act :)

I get this is UK but this is where guns come in handy, baseball bat won’t do shit when dealing with a thug like that. Am planning to take firearm safety courses and have the right to own a gun. Protect your family at all cost.

I get this is UK but this is where guns come in handy, baseball bat won’t do shit when dealing with a thug like that. Am planning to take firearm safety courses and have the right to own a gun. Protect your family at all cost.
You're nin waalan, so you won't get it unfortunately.

Besides OP clearly stated he is from South London.

Your sister should buy surveillance cameras and place them outside her house even if he runs away again she’ll have him on tape. May God protect our women from predators and give us the strength to shield them from harm ameen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending