Nigerians appreciating Ethiopian women? You wouldn’t guess which ethnic group is filling up the quote retweets

Noooooooooooooo

😲😲😲

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323-171254_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323-171254_Twitter.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 614
Nigerian Passport bros 💀

download (9).jpeg

Quote retweets full of the same usual suspects… these guys are getting offended on behalf of Ethiopians

Ethiopian/kenyan are nationalities not ethnicity both of them include somalis due to somalis being native to those countries. Now we may not identify at all with the label Ethiopian and obviously not all somalis are Ethiopian somalis or kenyan somalis but until we get our land back nothing will change that. Then again the Ethiopians being referred to here are habeshas I don't know why somalis are getting involved.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Nigerian Passport bros 💀

View attachment 262059

Ethiopian/kenyan are nationalities not ethnicity both of them include somalis due to somalis being native to those countries. Now we may not identify at all with the label Ethiopian and obviously not all somalis are Ethiopian somalis or kenyan somalis but until we get our land back nothing will change that. Then again the Ethiopians being referred to here are habeshas I don't know why somalis are getting involved.
They would come for Somali women too if they didn't have a reputation of being exclusive and religious. I've listed to madow guys say that too many times to count.
Now i know how other men like Slavs feel when foreigners lust over their women, it's just cringe.
But it's even more cringe when you see madow guys lust over east african women because they are "black sisters" but conveniently forget about their actual black sisters in their own community

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Swear down i've seen forums where black guys were talking about strategies to get east african women and they were talking about how traditional ones wouldn't date them so the best strategy was to actively seek out ones from broken households/lack of connection to their community and traditions so they would have an easier time getting access to the women.
I'm a man but i had to click off because the way they talked about women was honestly disgusting. And then they complain when literally every community in the world tells their women to not date madow guys

They would come for Somali women too if they didn't have a reputation of being exclusive and religious. I've listed to madow guys say that too many times to count.
Now i know how other men like Slavs feel when foreigners lust over their women, it's just cringe.
But it's even more cringe when you see madow guys lust over east african women because they are "black sisters" but conveniently forget about their actual black sisters in their own community
People only act that way about what they believe they can access. No need to fight any fight on behalf of others especially if they don't wanna fight it themselves. Its definitely cringe but it is what it is. The only people who can actually combat this type of attention is the women themselves that are being lusted after. Plus who cares everyone is there own person if they wanna talk about other people then let them for the most part it's just talk

Last edited: