Nigerian Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop derailing.

Address my phobia of Igbos or gtfoh :camby: this is my thread, I will not let the failures of the somali men ruin it.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
And whose fault is that?
You clever lil bastard.........

https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/fight-against-maternal-and-newborn-deaths-intensifies-puntland

But the fact of the matter is @zeinap83 is trolling for shits and giggles and you millennials are giving her a good reaction, almost as funny as my thread, even tho my own wasn’t intentional lol.

If you guys aren’t used to the internet like us, the internet native generation, turn off your modem. This isn’t no real life communications. You can’t tell her momma lmao.

World

VIP
Maybe stop fcking killing eachother over dusty tuulos and muddy wells first, then maybe we'll start to see investment in geological surveys and resource extraction. Oil/Gas/uranium may be rumours, but the solar, wind and sea/fishing are proven.
Nigeria's first oil exploration dates back to 1907. So that's over 50 years of searching for oil/gas. There is just no comparison with Somalia. Giving Nigeria credit for what colonizers done is ridiculous.

You clever lil bastard.........

https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/fight-against-maternal-and-newborn-deaths-intensifies-puntland

But the fact of the matter is @zeinap83 is trolling for shits and giggles and you millennials are giving her a good reaction, almost as funny as my thread, even tho my own wasn’t intentional lol.

If you guys aren’t used to the internet like us, the internet native generation, turn off your modem. This isn’t no real life communications. You can’t tell her momma lmao.

I'm sorry, but "It's just a prank, bro!" is not valid excuse for open xayawaanimo. Like I said, if you wish to be racist go ahead, but keep that ish to yourselves. There's a reason xabashis have a better reputation than Somalis, despite being just as politically incorrect.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You stole my meme.

I am sorry the GDP of Somalia is half the Nigerians??? And Nigerians population 20 times greater than Somalis?

Walaahi us Somalis are kicking A$$!!!!

I am sorry the GDP of Somalia is half the Nigerians??? And Nigerians population 20 times greater than Somalis?

Walaahi us Somalis are kicking A$$!!!!

Err...not really. The Nigerians still have a much higher average salary than Somalis. You can't keep using high population as an excuse. Otherwise I can use Qatar, Switzerland, Sweden, Singapore etc.

Moron, my point is it affects my day-to-day interactions if other ladies/africans know we have retards like you among us. If you want to be racist, be my guest, but at least keep your retarded musings inside your tiny head.

Also your false superiority complex is more a sign of low self-esteem and deep inferiority complex. Don't project your psychological issues on to me.
I'm not being racist you dumb little shit. If you actually read my post above then you'd know I respect Nigerian people.

Funny how someone who just said "Face it, we're the laughing stock of Africa" is trying to tell somebody else they have low-self esteem. You care so much about the opinion of Ajnabi people, and you hold them on a pedestal because you're insecure. If not giving a shit about others ridiculing my people means I have "false superiority complex", then you're a retarded f*ck.

Yuna09

I'm sorry, but "It's just a prank, bro!" is not valid excuse for open xayawaanimo. Like I said, if you wish to be racist go ahead, but keep that ish to yourselves. There's a reason xabashis have a better reputation than Somalis, despite being just as politically incorrect.
No one is being racist, doqon. If anything, @zeinap83 is being prejudiced towards the Igbo ethnicity. She was fine with Hausa and Yoruba.

& check out my thread it’s titled “do you actually hate Bantus?”

I made it bc I watched a daytime tv show that covered a racist issue, but ignored the actual issue.

Also, no one cares what caadan people think.

I noticed most Somalis in real life have no clue how much they are behind the rest of Africa. They still think they are doing better than the rest of Africa, :lol:

It's a delusion. Same reason their counter-argument to any legitimate criticism of Somalia's mess is always "Duh, at least we gotz da gud hair", which isn't even true.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Err...not really. The Nigerians still have a much higher average salary than Somalis. You can't keep using high population as an excuse. Otherwise I can use Qatar, Switzerland, Sweden, Singapore etc.

No. My input is an economical argument. The fact is, high population means high productivity or at least people to add on productivity which helps the GDP.

And also 217 billion and 405 billion is not so much a difference as it should be. That tells me, Somalia as it is now, God for saken, un-organised, low population, and still they are only half away from Nigerians? Wow, its against Nigerians than for Nigerians!

World

VIP
I doubt it.

Puntlanders probably have a higher standard of living and salary than Nigerians.

And don't be foolish enough to use Nigeria’s GDP per capita (at PPP).

Apollo

VIP
It's a delusion. Same reason their counter-argument to any legitimate criticism of Somalia's mess is always "Duh, at least we gotz da gud hair", which isn't even true.

Some of my relatives noticed the boom in the rest of Africa and migrated to Bantu countries (Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe) where they act as middle man (((merchants))). I fear for their descendants.

I doubt it.

Puntlanders probably have a higher standard of living than Nigerians.

And don't be foolish enough to use Nigeria’s GDP per capita at PPP.

There you go with your delusion again. No, the average Nigerian does not have a lower standard if living than a tribal state that have yet to master the art of indoor-plumbing and waste water management.

PS, I don't like to use gdp per capita as it is often misleading, but ppp is very useful for surface level comparisons in standards of living.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There you go with your delusion again. No, the average Nigerian does not have a lower standard if living than a tribal state that have yet to master the art of indoor-plumbing and waste water management.

As far as i am concerned both Nigerians and Somalia suffer from water and waste management! Third world country!

No one is being racist, doqon. If anything, @zeinap83 is being prejudiced towards the Igbo ethnicity. She was fine with Hausa and Yoruba.

& check out my thread it’s titled “do you actually hate Bantus?”

I made it bc I watched a daytime tv show that covered a racist issue, but ignored the actual issue.

Also, no one cares what caadan people think.

You will when you have to go to a job interview. But, that wasn't even my point.

Yuna09

The fault belongs to everyone. Puntland is a part of Somalia last time I checked.
Nah. Mohamed Awale Liban was kicked out of the capital by Siad Barre. Puntland was nothing 20 years ago, and they built up without handouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.