Nigerian Roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it to stupid Somalis to pile up on another Somali while defending non-Somali.

Abaayo you've every right to be suspicious, Nigerians are known to do vodoo, witch doctor bs. Secondly once she sees how intelligent and beautiful Somali girls can be then she will definitely contact her witch doctor uncle to put a hoax on you. Please be becareful, I would highly suggest you talk to your hall director about wanting to change rooms.

All of you losers who took the time to talk shit about somali girls when this topic wasn't even about that, choke a sharp cactus.
Alx someone gets it. :kendrickcry: thank you abaayo. I will see what I can do. If shes not igbo I may tolerate it but if she is igbo I will have no choice but to speak to the hall director. I will not let these brainwashed somalis scare me away from that. I have traveled to several places and Nigerians are causing mischief wherever they go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These people have been brainwashed to thinking Nigerians are our allies because they havent seen that there is no such thing as kinship from Nigerians. Ik what they are capable of.:wow1: I will not risk my livelihood in the name of some artificial African brotherhood. :fittytousand:

No well mannered xaliimo who does not engage in haraam activities talks like this:

"She will also be very jealous when I steal her man. every nigerian girl has despised me yet their men have worshipped me, astaghfirullah.".

You’re looking for something that’s not there, OP is a teenager which explains her immaturity, nothing to get worked over.

World

VIP
@Reiko is the only one who has given me advice and @MuslimManMe has given me an islamic remainder alx.

The rest of you @Jerome in the house @World @Boqor @RICH have not delivered. Since you guys do not approve of my views why not help me? :mjcry:

You have simply shamed me and not given any advice on how I should tackle my fear of Igbos. If you guys do not deliver I will follow @Reiko advice and request for a room change. Thank you.
Better to have a Nigerian roommate than an Cadaan.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Aren’t you like 18.

How tf are y’all growing up hating other Africans.

This is just sad honestly.

First the 14 year old wanting to hate Bantus and now you.

Who is raising you guys?

I been experiencing African unity from all of the Africans I have interacted with all my life. Especially in elementary middle school and high school.
I don’t hate Bantus. Did you read anything in my post, or are you dyslexic? Don’t put words into my mouth :mjlol:

Pan-Africanism is very unrealistic.

Tribalism within African nations is rife. What makes you think the entire continent can unite, when nations can’t?

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Nigeria GDP - 405.1 billion USD

Somalia GDP - 6.217 billion USD

Yeah, I'm sure Nigerians are dying to be Somali...:kodaksmiley:
That is so biased. Gross domestic product is based off of money in services and products in a nation, annually.

How can you compare Nigeria to Somalia, when Nigeria is horribly overpopulated, and like 1 out of 5 Somali children die before age 5 in Somalia.

World

VIP
Nigeria GDP - 405.1 billion USD

Somalia GDP - 6.217 billion USD

Yeah, I'm sure Nigerians are dying to be Somali...:kodaksmiley:
"Nigeria is addicted to oil. The oil industry contributes around 70 percent of Nigeria’s government revenue and over 90 percent of export earnings."

http://www.newsweek.com/nigeria-oil-economy-recession-651910

Nigeria would be like any other African shithole if it weren't for their oil reserves. Oh, did I mention that they also possess Africa's largest gas reserves?

Why should they be prideful just because they lucked out on natural resources in which they had no control over?

@zeinap83 aye we should recruit xalimos from school; have all these elderly niggas delete their accounts. :banderas:

Turn this shit into teenagesomaligirlspot.com

That would be lit. :diddyass:
abaayo i ran things at high school like a dictator and alx had many minions. those were great days. However, I must move on to bigger and better things. I intend to be the eternal leader (until I graduate) of my new campus. So I can not join you. It would be a hindrance. I hope you understand where I am coming from and respect my decision. I wish you luck on your escapades.

Mahadsaniid.

"Nigeria is addicted to oil. The oil industry contributes around 70 percent of Nigeria’s government revenue and over 90 percent of export earnings."

http://www.newsweek.com/nigeria-oil-economy-recession-651910

Nigeria would be like any other African shithole if it weren't for their oil reserves. Oh, did I mention that they also possess Africa's largest gas reserves?

Why should they be prideful just because they lucked out on natural resources which they had no control over?

And Somalia has no natural resources? Just because you're too retarded to stop fighting after 3 decades, and take advantage of Somalia's low population, access to sea, solar, wind, oil/gas and even nuclear potential doesn't mean other African countries are inferior.

Face it, we are the laughing stock of Africa, which itself is the beggar-bowl of the world. My point is stop insulting other Africans and giving the rest of us normal Somalis a bad reputation.

If Somalis had a bit of self-awareness, we wouldn't be in this mess. But it looks like then delusions have seeped into the next generation as well.

That is so biased. Gross domestic product is based off of money in services and products in a nation, annually.

How can you compare Nigeria to Somalia, when Nigeria is horribly overpopulated, and like 1 out of 5 Somali children die before age 5 in Somalia.[/QUOTE]

And whose fault is that?

World

VIP
And Somalia has no natural resources? Just because you're too retarded to stop fighting after 3 decades, and take advantage of Somalia's low population, access to sea, solar, wind, oil/gas and even nuclear potential doesn't mean other African countries are inferior.

Face it, we are the laughing stock of Africa, which itself is the beggar-bowl of the world. My point is stop insulting other Africans and giving the rest of us normal Somalis a bad reputation.

If Somalis had a bit of self-awareness, we wouldn't be in this mess. But it looks like then delusions have seeped into the next generation as well.
We have no proven oil/gas resources, so yes we don't. Nigeria first exported crude oil before 1960 when they were still under the British Empire. What exactly did they take advantage of?

Apollo

VIP
ugzuky7pegoy.png

Nigeria is overpopulated. Also, that area around Lake Victoria.

We have no proven oil/gas resources, so yes we don't. Nigeria first exported crude oil before 1960 when they were still under the British Empire. What exactly did they take advantage of?

Maybe stop fcking killing eachother over dusty tuulos and muddy wells first, then maybe we'll start to see investment in geological surveys and resource extraction. Oil/Gas/uranium may be rumours, but the solar, wind and sea/fishing are proven.

Who cares if you are viewed as a laughing stock? Not everyone is insecure like you, and cares what ajnabis think of them. :pachah1::russ:
Deal with your own insecurities and don't project them on everyone else.

Who cares if you are viewed as a laughing stock? Not everyone is insecure like you and cares what ajnabis think of them. :pachah1::russ:
Deal with your insecurities and don't project them on everyone else.

Moron, my point is it affects my day-to-day interactions if other ladies/africans know we have retards like you among us. If you want to be racist, be my guest, but at least keep your retarded musings inside your tiny head.

Also your false superiority complex is more a sign of low self-esteem and deep inferiority complex. Don't project your psychological issues on to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts