Next level corruption from former finance minister Dualeh Beileh as he opens massive hotel in Hargeisa. Negotiating safe entry

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Firstly, Dr Beileh is Samaroon from Gabiley. He was born near Allaybaday. Why shouldn't he invest in Hargeisa? Half of his family are Reer Hargeisa.

He was the one who stopped your uncle Rooble from looting millions from the treasury and then the zoo went after him in the Parliament because he refused them to go anywhere near the money. We know your moryaan lies.

goes to show somali politicians only dispute in the public eye, privatly they all steal together.

saw ages ago Ali Khayre former deputy pm has a share of something in berbera

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Confirmed news I posted earlier by a former SL official.

The final nail in NN. From ‘he’s the best minister in Somalia’s history and is a waddani’ to ‘he’s stolen millions and is fleeing to SL while renouncing his support for Somalia and supporting secession in the middle of our war against SL!’. Add this to the Farmaajo ‘give me millions to build a mansion in Xamar’ to fleeing for Turkey. Again the same for Fahad Yasin :mjlol:

The final nail in NN. From ‘he’s the best minister in Somalia’s history and is a waddani’ to ‘he’s stolen millions and is fleeing to SL while renouncing his support for Somalia and supporting secession in the middle of our war against SL!’. Add this to the Farmaajo ‘give me millions to build a mansion in Xamar’ to fleeing for Turkey. Again the same for Fahad Yasin :mjlol:

1.4 BILLION stolen, Formaajo stole the most and no one even Cares or wants to chase him, I wish he would leave us Alone and stay out of our Business. But he's in Turkey sending money just to make HSM look bad.

Alot of the instability will come from NN/Formaajo paid goons/Alshabaab/Thief's Crooks

Awdalite

Araabi

If it's true this is great news. Who on earth would want to invest in a hell hole like Mogadishu. Alhamdulillah adeer Beileh realised the stupid dream that Somaliweyne is.

I don't understand why this is controversial, he is from Somaliland, why should he want to spend the rest of his life away from his home?

I wonder why he wants to move to Somaliland so badly? He can enjoy the stolen money in Dubai and Nairobi

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I wonder why he wants to move to Somaliland so badly? He can enjoy the stolen money in Dubai and Nairobi

1.4 BILLION stolen, Formaajo stole the most and no one even Cares or wants to chase him, I wish he would leave us Alone and stay out of our Business. But he's in Turkey sending money just to make HSM look bad.

Alot of the instability will come from NN/Formaajo paid goons/Alshabaab/Thief's Crooks
Irony is the timing. It couldn’t be more awkward for the CBB (we all know they are majority Dhulo) :mjlol:

Farmaajo is so delusional. No matter what happens with HSM no one is ever going to vote for him in the next election, he’s not going to win a single seat in the indirect elections. Even Fahad has dumped him and is looking for a realistic candidate.

Probably where most of his family are living and also he has a newly built hotel in hargeisa where he plans to ‘work’ according to his video talking about the rumours. I don’t begrudge him tbh, he made his millions from the Somalia purse like most politicians and is now back to his region. But I can’t help but laugh how bad politically this is for CBB. Their favourite politician supporting SL as they’re bombed to sh*t :dead:

If it's true this is great news. Who on earth would want to invest in a hell hole like Mogadishu. Alhamdulillah adeer Beileh realised the stupid dream that Somaliweyne i

Irony is the timing. It couldn’t be more awkward for the CBB (we all know they are majority Dhulo) :mjlol:

Farmaajo is so delusional. No matter what happens with HSM no one is ever going to vote for him in the next election, he’s not going to win a single seat in the indirect elections. Even Fahad has dumped him and is looking for a realistic candidate.

Probably where most of his family are living and also he has a newly built hotel in hargeisa where he plans to ‘work’ according to his video talking about the rumours. I don’t begrudge him tbh, he made his millions from the Somalia purse like most politicians and is now back to his region. But I can’t help but laugh how bad politically this is for CBB. Their favourite politician supporting SL as they’re bombed to sh*t :dead:

Dhulo's are mad and i would be too, lmao they thought they had real supporter

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You'll be surprised how many Politicians are invested into Properties and companies in Somaliland if we had transparent record. Ali Khaire had something in berbera I read a few years back

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
You'll be surprised how many Politicians are invested into Properties and companies in Somaliland if we had transparent record. Ali Khaire had something in berbera I read a few years back
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the same the other way around aswell. I heard a disturbingly high amount of waqooyian walking around downtown xamar. Business seems to be the one thing we can get on the same page on

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The problem lies in giving positions to people who are by definition, foreigners. No land the FGS doesn’t directly govern deserves representation in our government. Hawiye are too nice

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nice place to live and work if you’re a former NGO worker. A lot of Somali politicians used to work for NGOs and multilateral organisations on a Somalia brief. Hargiesa is the best place to be based given the South security situation

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nice place to live and work if you’re a former NGO worker. A lot of Somali politicians used to work for NGOs and multilateral organisations on a Somalia brief. Hargiesa is the best place to be based given the South security situation
yup didnt that guy in ur pic work as ngo in hargeisa

This stupid mooryan lol

Dblock do not care if a former finance minister is going back to his ancestral home. You think ppl care but they don't. Not only us but every somali in here but you hutus know he did a good job in rescuing the finances that the previous hutus before him fuxked up LOL.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This stupid mooryan lol

Dblock do not care if a former finance minister is going back to his ancestral home. You think ppl care but they don't. Not only us but every somali in here but you hutus know he did a good job in rescuing the finances that the previous hutus before him fuxked up LOL.
@bidenkulaha has finally woken up from the somalinimo juice. Actually most hawiyes who are wadani only cause something called hawiye guilt due to them xasuuqing alot of daroods so they felt bad and wanted to fix their image but they waking up from the slumber kkkkk

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This stupid mooryan lol

His people paid for that hotel from their taxes. A single mother selling oranges in Bakara Market paid for the soap in that hotel. A TukTuk driver paid for the towels.

He can barely cope with that fact. They always claim to pay Puntland with taxes but all this time they were building Hargeisa. I love it.

:chrisfreshhah:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This stupid mooryan lol

Those peddling the CBB ‘Somalia waa hal, Isaaq waa somalidiid, waxaan u dagaalamayna somalinimo’ crap is Darood, mostly Dhulo. It’s very ironic Beileh the politician they big up is now supporting SL ictiraaf of which they’re getting destroyed for opposing! I’m just pointing out the irony, we can all make light of this surely given how funny it is.

If you notice all the major CBB accounts are obsessed with Laascaanood, crying ‘SL is bombing my family’. It’s quite clear this movement is mostly falastini, I am just here to observe :manny: even MX weren’t this loyal to Farmaajo and his government. Those niggas are in Xamar praising HSM right now for a few meals.

But on your other point, Beileh’s predecessors were non-hawiye and those after him will be as long as 4.5 is there. It’s clear you know little about Somalia’s power sharing and who’s occupied the ministry of Finance for the last two decade.