Newlywed Somali couple have issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger in the ass during sex? That's a classic. Why is this moron complaining? It's because he knows she's not a virgin, that's why. No virgin would do that. He's a cucked gamma male beaten to it by Tyrese.

Princess, would you finger the hole that dare not speak its name too? Don't lie to me sweetheart.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is a good story but do you honestly think it true? Sounds like someone fantasy.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
What the actual fuk:farmajoyaab:

Man said buuryaday maroojisay:mjlol:

Man said futaday farta iga galisay:susp::drakelaugh:

Man said Kintirkaan basbaas ka mariyay:chrisfreshhah::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

50 shades of kacsi, nacalaa this looks like a poorly written script for the most disturbing skinnie .

I feel sad for what Somali women and women in genereal settle for. No joke, @Steamdevolopment is being real here.

No woman should let her privates parts be subject to anything but pleasure and it saddens me that her mom doesn't care for her health but instead focus on the issue of sex, it shows misplaced prioritizes and an ignorance to how delicate the balance of the female gentila. Furthermore the woman shouldn't need to ask her mother about anything if she was raised to stand up for herself and what she will use her autonomy to consent too or not.

I also detest how the guy sexuality is made a matter of Jinns when he most likely didn't have proper sexual educaiton and caught bits up from and maybe talk he heard from other men bragging and this made him think that this was okey.

This highlights the fundmental in any ultra-conservative society like the Somali, women being unable to stand up for themself or other even their daughter and men being uneducated with disregard for the a woman's need and well-being.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Horta i would be so fucking pissed if my wife would talk to her parents about our personal stuff WTF!

Genie

The last suugo bender
Finger in the ass during sex? That's a classic. Why is this moron complaining? It's because he knows she's not a virgin, that's why. No virgin would do that. He's a cucked gamma male beaten to it by Tyrese.

Princess, would you finger the hole that dare not speak its name too? Don't lie to me sweetheart.

on my life you're not CAADI!! waan dhartay !
iimika who is he talking to kulaha "don't lie to me sweet heart" , senile foqal senile ,

You reminded be of her when i read this :ftw9nwa:

OccasionalAdmiredFluke-size_restricted.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I feel sad for what Somali women and women in genereal settle for. No joke, @Steamdevolopment is being real here.

No woman should let her privates parts be subject to anything but pleasure and it saddens me that her mom doesn't care for her health but instead focus on the issue of sex, it shows misplaced prioritizes and an ignorance to how delicate the balance of the female gentila. Furthermore the woman shouldn't need to ask her mother about anything if she was raised to stand up for herself and what she will use her autonomy to consent too or not.

I also detest how the guy sexuality is made a matter of Jinns when he most likely didn't have proper sexual educaiton and caught bits up from and maybe talk he heard from other men bragging and this made him think that this was okey.

This highlights the fundmental in any ultra-conservative society like the Somali, women being unable to stand up for themself or other even their daughter and men being uneducated with disregard for the a woman's need and well-being.
An unsolicited finger in the bum is fine? Twisting his penis like a corkscrew is fine?

Next Xalimo I smash will definitely be getting some suprise buttsex. Since apparently that's okay now.:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts