Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Hi everyone. I come across this site and it seems pretty cool. I just have lil question tho. Do newbies have to pass some sort of test in order to post??

Thaaaanks P)

I

IntensiveCareUnit

there's a video i will send you that will officially initiate you to the forum. let me know when u ready

Lily

Yea, please post a picture of yourself.

Many thanks

Picture?

Before I proceed, Do I need to look certain type of way?. I'm slightly nervous if I get judged harshly. Do you guys judge harshly?, cyber-bullying is not a joke P)

F

Forfon

Picture?

Before I proceed, Do I need to look certain type of way?. I'm slightly nervous if I get judged harshly. Do you guys judge harshly?, cyber-bullying is not a joke P)

It's for security purposes.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

no we all nice and caring community here.

state your qabil tew

Welcome to our humble community, friend. The only requirement is that you send me 2 N00dz to my pm every week and you can continue using this site. Hope that answered your question ^-^

Lily

no we all nice and caring community here.

state your qabil tew

Well all I know is my family are from somalisea. Most men in our family are fishermen and the ladies have perfected the art of making fish stews. The only toys exposed to us in our childhoods are fishing rods. It was pretty awesome!.

Well all I know is my family are from somalisea. Most men in our family are fishermen and the ladies have perfected the art of making fish stews. The only toys exposed to us in our childhoods are fishing rods. It was pretty awesome!.
Fucking bajuni

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Your probably warsangeli:ulachen001:

You gotta be more specific booboo. But anyway
Where do you live?
What do you do/study?
Whats your favorite cereal?
Rate me on a scale of 9-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending