New YouTube Video // Sheeko Sheeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
gurriga, I've never heard miinka before

You never heard "miinka naareefii"? Like clean your home? or miinka e mow, "come home"

BTW, If you think my Somali is bad, you've now seen how I can't write in Somali. I can only read it

Do you say e mow, or coy, for the word "come"

VixR

Veritas
You never heard "miinka naareefii"? Like clean your home? or miinka e mow, "come home"

BTW, If you think my Somali is bad, you've now seen how I can't write in Somali. I can only read it

Oh, you're those people who say "mai wai" for "what is it"? Not sure if that makes sense, we had family friends who spoke like that. It seemed like a whole different form of somali than waqoyi type and the other xamar folk.

Oh, you're those people who say "mai wai" for "what is it"? Not sure if that makes sense, we had family friends who spoke like that. It seemed like a whole different form of somali than waqoyi type and the other xamar folk.

Yeah mai wai! haha Or just "mai?" for what? lol
I say it like "Maahaa waay"
It's weird that I understand everyones Somali pretty much. Maybe what I speak is just everything mixed together

Can we also get a discussion about geopolitics, especially with a group of Somalis who are experts in that field? We need to discuss Turkey’s investment in Somalia, Kenya’s territorial grab of Somali waters, Somali cutting of ties with Iran due Arab pressure, Somalia’s status as Arab League member, Somalis relation to the rise of Asia, Somali natural resources potential, rise of BIRCS relation to Somalia, Somali future military plan and Somalia positioning in the new world order and currency wars.

Somehow can you get aspiring Somali athletes, bodybuilders(Hassan Stunna Jama maybe), former athletes and parents of children who want to become athlete to come together and talk physical performance and the sporting world.

Also, Larry is an excellent panellist and we need to hear more of him and his ideas especially regarding business and Somali image. Since you raised the topic of Somali image, can we discuss how we are to repair the Somali image.
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-need-an-image-renewal.5780/

I discussed it here and maybe a further discussion of Somali soft power is needed.

Also this podcast is amazing, I think it needs to expand to more audience around the world, so get Somalis in UK, mainland Europe, AU, NZ, Kenya promoting this podcast to attract more viewership.

Huge fan,

Can we also get a discussion about geopolitics, especially with a group of Somalis who are experts in that field? We need to discuss Turkey’s investment in Somalia, Kenya’s territorial grab of Somali waters, Somali cutting of ties with Iran due Arab pressure, Somalia’s status as Arab League member, Somalis relation to the rise of Asia, Somali natural resources potential, rise of BIRCS relation to Somalia, Somali future military plan and Somalia positioning in the new world order and currency wars.

Somehow can you get aspiring Somali athletes, bodybuilders(Hassan Stunna Jama maybe), former athletes and parents of children who want to become athlete to come together and talk physical performance and the sporting world.

Also, Larry is an excellent panellist and we need to hear more of him and his ideas especially regarding business and Somali image. Since you raised the topic of Somali image, can we discuss how we are to repair the Somali image.
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalis-need-an-image-renewal.5780/

I discussed it here and maybe a further discussion of Somali soft power is needed.

Also this podcast is amazing, I think it needs to expand to more audience around the world, so get Somalis in UK, mainland Europe, AU, NZ, Kenya promoting this podcast to attract more viewership.

Huge fan,
Wrong thread sxb. Also I don't think the people in "Sheeko Sheeko" are qualified to speak on those matters.

But please create a thread here. I'd love to read your opinions on them.

noo :ohhh: I've only heard guuriiga daq and guuriiga ee mow(my somali writing is way worse sis:wow:)

we say ee mow, never heard coy. its almost like were speaking different languages lol

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waawaareey tani naag cadaan ah weeye there's nothing remotely Somali about her war illahay hadu ku roon yahay Maxa weeye a becky.

noo :ohhh: I've only heard guuriiga daq and guuriiga ee mow(my somali writing is way worse sis:wow:)

we say ee mow, never heard coy. its almost like were speaking different languages lol

guuriiga daq, means clean the house! Another way to say it, prob in af-may is guuriiga narifee or whatever.
I can understand your Somali! I go back and forth, it's just hard for me to know which one is af-may I guess

Waawaareey tani naag cadaan ah weeye there's nothing remotely Somali about her war illahay hadu ku roon yahay Maxa weeye a becky.

Decca, not Becky (;
There's a lot of Somali about me. Like my whole life haha,
Born there and everything! My grandmother was even shot and hit while carrying me through gun fire.
We traveled a rough 15 days through Somalia to get to safety in Ethiopia. Where I then started speaking their
language. We didn't know if we'd be there forever or somewhere else, we lost our family, home, land, everything.
So excuse me if you don't understand my language very well.
I learned what I heard growing up... And I grew up around a lot of different speaking people.
Different Somali's, different English's, Spanish's, etc. My brain took in what it did. I'm grateful for what I know... So qabo afkaag aad

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
guuriiga daq, means clean the house! Another way to say it, prob in af-may is guuriiga narifee or whatever.
I can understand your Somali! I go back and forth, it's just hard for me to know which one is af-may I guess

Was wondering do you use a app or progra when you edit your videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts