New YouTube Video // Sheeko Sheeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
naw i say talaagad like a real nigga :mjswag:
Uhuh so you telling me you're team talaagad, I see you bruv :francis:
281.gif

Will these people ever talk about some real interesting topics like Somali nutrition, Somali child development, Autism in Somali community, Somali performance athletes, Somali health issue especially in older generation, Somali diet and so on.

How do I contact these people?????

I'm the girl from the video, I posted it. You can contact me on here. Let's set up an interview on Skype and I'll record your opinions and stats on these topics. You can enlighten me more and others too. I do not have the stats or information about mental health in Somalia, nor the stats on Somali people and their mental health that live outside of Somalia. There are channels who talk about the diets Somali people have.

I'm the girl from the video, I posted it. You can contact me on here. Let's set up an interview on Skype and I'll record your opinions and stats on these topics. You can enlighten me more and others too. I do not have the stats or information about mental health in Somalia, nor the stats on Somali people and their mental health that live outside of Somalia. There are channels who talk about the diets Somali people have.
That would be great. I'd love to join you on skype.

Hey, my name is baasto .i am a Somali academic,scholar and intellectual .my field is crime ,youth and anthropological studies of the Cushitic people . perhaps we can discuss these matters further via your Instagram page and a small donation to my Payza account?

Hey, my name is baasto .i am a Somali academic,scholar and intellectual .my field is crime ,youth and anthropological studies of the Cushitic people . perhaps we can discuss these matters further via your Instagram page and a small donation to my Payza account?

You can message me on here and I will not be donating to a fund I haven't looked into.

Also Payza is money transfer site, not the name of a fund for Somali youth and anthropological studies of the Cushitic people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts