New Somali YouTuber with her Madoow Husband for the "Get To Know Us Tag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a fame expect a cyber date with instant celebrity (you might get raped). :birdman: No romance between costars and I get the monietization from YouTube and product endorsement monies.

I'm sure the Xalimos will swamp your DM, since you've been falsely romantically linked to me. That's your remuneration - funny by association.
jin haku raaco. look at this shit u write?:gucciwhat: ain't nobody coming near u with that attitude. try again, nicely this time.:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
jin haku raaco. look at this shit u write?:gucciwhat: ain't nobody coming near u with that attitude. try again, nicely this time.:trumpsmirk:

I drive a hard bargin. And knowing you payment does not come in dollars and cents. :nahgirl: Indecent proposal, innit.

Merca

Inactive.
What's the fucking difference lol, bantus are all from west and central africa
There's a difference, and it's ignorant to label everyone who doesn't look like they come from the horn of Africa as bantus. Bantus originated in modern day Cameroon/south Nigeria, and spread across south-central-east Africa. Bantus TODAY have ancestry from various populations who lived in these regions before them, hence why they can have a huge variety in looks. :samwelcome:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
All people who live in nigerian ghettos do according to my research. But the somalis mix it with there own accent which adds on to the difficulty
How do you know it's Nigerian accent and not Caribbean accent. Caribbeans make up the largest madow population in the Uk.
Btw Somalis have the worst record for education and employment than any other ethnicity in the UK.

I mean, thats fine and all, but how many times can that topic be discussed?

Where are the Somali Youtubers that do Book reviews? Movie reviews? Somalis who give career advice and tips, guiding the younger generation on achieving success? Somalis who talk about the deen, like a Somali Omar Suleiman, for example. Somalis who talk about fitness and nutrition, especially for young Muslim women. There is so much that can be done, but no, everybody wants to be a MUA, or a instagram model, or instagram famous. Its a shame.

There are

Mukhtar Nuur

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxOeIYnSRp5GdU0R73mOgg

SSCOPE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCux8M7Ce5sfSnUiFEPYnmVg

AHLAAM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCnoEiS1c4go26qxEgUEuQ

they are all good Somali Youtubers doing positive things, i'm sure there are more but they are my favourites that i have come across lol

I told you Somali women aren't dating or marrying us anymore. You will see this more and more especially since many are becoming famous via Social media. Iman and Sabrina opened the floodgates. Just get you a becky and live life.

I told you Somali women aren't dating or marrying us anymore. You will see this more and more especially since many are becoming famous via Social media. Iman and Sabrina opened the floodgates. Just get you a becky and live life.

Look at this outsider with no country advocating for the ethnic cleansing of our people. The same way jews promote multi culturalism globally while Israel is exclusively for them.

A woman choosing to become a part-time pocket p*ssy for some actor does not affect the reality.

This man used to LOL at Somali jokes back in the day on twitter and now he cuffed a Somali girl and is spitting at Somali people faces us somali Brits forever holding Ls what a waste.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This man used to LOL at Somali jokes back in the day on twitter and now he cuffed a Somali girl and is spitting at Somali people faces us somali Brits forever holding Ls what a waste.

Why do people do that? Say anti-Somali things than marry the object of their disdain? You have to be a double minded person for that.:farole: Be unapologetic or sit your Nilo-Conoid self down; in his case.

Why do people do that? Say anti-Somali things than marry the object of their disdain? You have to be a double minded person for that.:farole: Be unapologetic or sit your Nilo-Conoid self down; in his case.

That shits embarrassing what a dumb :trumpsmirk:
I bet she agrees with him whenever he talks shit about Somalis

walahi i dont know i think he was probably loling at somalia but saying somali girls are pretty thats fetish he clearly dont care for somalis hence robbing us and taking us for fools well hey i guess it worked her parents did not love her.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I knew maadow guys were not to be trusted whether theyre "muslim" he literally took us all for jokes and that naive somali girl went ahead with it. Thats why i never defended her when somalis where slandering her she deserves it now, at least her future offspring will look burundi but the only sad part is that he'she gon claim somali :snoop:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That shits embarrassing what a dumb :trumpsmirk:
I bet she agrees with him whenever he talks shit about Somalis

Welcome back @GlitzyCue_

It's really hard to fathom. It's her life but how did she manage to snatch up a Hotel Rwanda looking extra from the matchete welding side? I thought he was Nigerian at first, given they have a large population in the UK.:mugshotman:

Welcome back @GlitzyCue_

It's really hard to fathom. It's her life but how did she manage to snatch up a Hotel Rwanda looking extra from the matchete welding side? I thought he was Nigerian at first, given they have a large population in the UK.:mugshotman:

If you’re gonna marry out at least pick a stunner , girls like herself bring Shame upon us somali girls
:kodaksmiley:
Low self esteem is a

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
walahi i dont know i think he was probably loling at somalia but saying somali girls are pretty thats fetish he clearly dont care for somalis hence robbing us and taking us for fools well hey i guess it worked her parents did not love her.

:farole: It's always a fetish. He still mocks them I bet and there is clearly latent xasiidness there, too.

I knew maadow guys were not to be trusted whether theyre "muslim" he literally took us all for jokes and that naive somali girl went ahead with it. Thats why i never defended her when somalis where slandering her she deserves it now, at least her future offspring will look burundi but the only sad part is that he'she gon claim somali :snoop:
Spot on

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you’re gonna marry out at least pick a stunner , girls like herself bring Shame upon us somali girls
:kodaksmiley:
Low self esteem is a

:gucciwhat: That hair and those features will be flushed. :siilaanyolaugh: I recommend all Xalimos choose looks first. I just find it funny that @hanan mentioned his dragging of Somalis. This is racial treason on her part.:fittytousand: Our eyes were betrayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts