New Somali YouTuber with her Madoow Husband for the "Get To Know Us Tag"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Not to be racist. But how do Somalis who marry ajnabis feel about their future kids looking nothing like them? Personally the thought of it bothers me a little. Imagine looking like a baby sitter for your own kids when in public. :reallymaury:

Cute couple though, wish them the best.
Some Somali couples look so different that their possible kids would look more like them if they married a West African :drakelaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some Somali couples look so different that their possible kids would look more like them if they married a West African :drakelaugh:

Are we living in toppsie turvy world. Reality: Somali + Somali = Super Model. Anything else is genetic roulette. :mugshotman:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Are we living in toppsie turvy world. Reality: Somali + Somali = Super Model. Anything else is genetic roulette. :mugshotman:
Sis let's be honest here and admit that Somalis probably have more disparity in physical appearance than any other group on Earth.
Sharif Shiekh Ahmed and Barkhad Abdi and Mo Farah broadly represent just three of the many different ways a Somali can look. To someone who'd never heard of a Somali person before, they'd assume they were different ethnic groups if asked.
Being a Somali truly is a genetic lottery, I'd say if you're average looking you've still won :wowsweat:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sis let's be honest here and admit that Somalis probably have more disparity in physical appearance than any other group on Earth.
Sharif Shiekh Ahmed and Barkhad Abdi and Mo Farah broadly represent just three of the many different ways a Somali can look. To someone who'd never heard of a Somali person before, they'd assume they were different ethnic groups if asked.
Being a Somali truly is a genetic lottery, I'd say if you're average looking you've still won :wowsweat:

:mjlol: There is more diversity within an ethnic group when it comes to look. There is a Somali look. You might be near the mean or taper off to either extreme. Chances are you'll get a more predictable result with a Somali than another non-Horner ethnic group. :trumpsmirk:Stop this pro-swirl agenda. And if you are an average Abdi you did not win, so hit the gym.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

LOL :chrisfreshhah:

Truthfully though, marrying a West African very rarely ends with Somali looking kids, but i get your point.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I knew I've seen them before, they were featured on SomaliBridal. Beautiful couple Allaahuma Baarik. I doubt their kids will look Somali though...

Merca

Inactive.
What a nice couple. Why does everyone keep on referring him as West African when in fact his country is in East Africa.. :what1:

I remember watching her wedding clip awhile back and her family seemed quite supportive. They seem happy, I wish them all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.