New Somali YouTuber with her Madoow Husband for the "Get To Know Us Tag"

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Lol, her fam were all there like bunch of cucks. Very shameful that her family didn't disown her and was cool with it. Somalis are soft pushovers when it comes to their daughters marrying out, any Arab or Paki family she would have gotten disowned on the spot. :drakekidding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like a small wedding and I only see her friends in the video. I highly doubt her parents were supportive unless she had a past or something, I remember someone mentioning that the guy has a kid from a previous marriage or something.

But we gotta ask ourselves why this is always happening in the UK? You never hear about this in other Somali diasporas.

Seems like a small wedding and I only see her friends in the video. I highly doubt her parents were supportive unless she had a past or something, I remember someone mentioning that the guy has a kid from a previous marriage or something.

But we gotta ask ourselves why this is always happening in the UK? You never hear about this in other Somali diasporas.
because we are very high in number nearly 200,000 of us here and theres millions of black people in london.

World

VIP
because we are very high in number nearly 200,000 of us here and theres millions of black people in london.
There are 114,000 Somalis in the UK. Less than the Somali population in Canada and the US. Blacks also make up a larger percent of the population in both of these countries than in the UK.

There are 114,000 Somalis in the UK. Less than the Somali population in Canada and the US. Blacks also make up a larger percent of the population in both of these countries than in the UK.
the census is messed up so we wont know the true number but the numbers will double because of the high influx of somalis from other european nations im originally from netherlands myself. Canada is mostly horn of africans i heard idk and dont somalis in america live in majority white states like minnesota?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

That is true. I always say UK has both extremes. You will see Somalis who are very religious, speak fluent Somali and take frequent trips back to Somalia so they know the culture. You also get the degenerates who beg other minorities like asians and blacks and are all-around khasaaros and end up marrying ajanabis.

But some Somali girls in Canada and the US def do marry out as well. Don't believe the kids on here who say they don't. I've heard stories of somali girls in Canada who openly drink alcohol and go clubbing nowadays, get wasted as f*ck and are shameless enough to call Somali taxi drivers to drive em home. :francis:

All around I don't think the UK diaspora is that much worse than North America. You just see it more online since they are overrepresented on this site.

World

VIP
That is true. I always say UK has both extremes. You will see Somalis who are very religious, speak fluent Somali and take frequent trips back to Somalia so they know the culture. You also get the degenerates who beg other minorities like asians and blacks and are all-around khasaaros and end up marrying ajanabis.
There are of course religious and cultured Somalis here in the UK, no doubt. There are 100,000 of us and not all fit into these stereotypes, but stereotypes exist for a reason. There is a shame attached to being full ethnic Somali in the UK, I'm not even going to deny this. So you find a lot of Somalis who beg it to Cadaans, Blacks, and other ajnaabis. More Somalis who claim to be mixed race and take pride in that, or even completely lie. We have far more self haters here.

But some Somali girls in Canada and the US def do marry out as well. Don't believe the kids on here who say they don't. Somali girls in Canada openly drink alcohol and go clubbing nowadays, get wasted as f*ck and are shameless enough to call Somali taxi drivers to drive em home. :francis:
There are s, drinkers, club goers in every community though. It isn't specific to Somalis. The same thing goes with marrying out to be honest, I just hate the way Reer UK predominantly do it(out of self hatred, desiring mixed race children etc). As long as our rates ain't higher than other Muslim communities, then I don't really care. From what I've seen, the average hijab/abaya wearing Somali in the UK isn't as connected with their culture and their diaspora peers like in Canada or the US. They seem to be inflicted with ajnabi jecel which I just DON'T see outside of the UK.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
There are of course religious and cultured Somalis here in the UK, no doubt. There are 100,000 of us and not all fit into these stereotypes, but stereotypes exist for a reason. There is a shame attached to being full ethnic Somali in the UK, I'm not even going to deny this. So you find a lot of Somalis who beg it to Cadaans, Blacks, and other ajnaabis. More Somalis who claim to be mixed race and take pride in that, or even completely lie. We have far more self haters here.

There are s, drinkers, club goers in every community though. It isn't specific to Somalis. The same thing goes with marrying out to be honest, I just hate the way Reer UK predominantly do it(out of self hatred, desiring mixed race children etc). As long as our rates ain't higher than other Muslim communities, then I don't really care. From what I've seen, the average hijab/abaya wearing Somali in the UK isn't as connected with their culture and their diaspora peers like in Canada or the US. They seem to be inflicted with ajnabi jecel which I just DON'T see outside of the UK.
Your focus is quite narrow. Maybe you just live in an area where this is common but don’t generalise it to the whole UK. I also live here and I’ve never had this experience.

World

VIP
Your focus is quite narrow. Maybe you just live in an area where this is common but don’t generalise it to the whole UK. I also live here and I’ve never had this experience.
That has been my experience in London specifically, it may not be representative of those outside of it, but probably 70-80 % of Somalis in the UK are from here.

Are you from London?

Basic

VIP
That has been my experience in London specifically, it may not be representative of those outside of it, but probably 70-80 % of Somalis in the UK are from here.

Are you from London?
Ok fair enough, I don’t live in London so I can’t really make a judgement on what it’s like there. But having lived in other cities outside London I can say all these stereotypes are not the norm.

World

VIP
Ok fair enough, I don’t live in London so I can’t really make a judgement on what it’s like there. But having lived in other cities outside London I can say all these stereotypes are not the norm.
Cities outside of London are far smaller and have more closely knitted communities unlike in London as well.

upload_2018-5-13_23-24-13.png

Bro trust me shit 100X times worse than this happens in USA and Toronto. There are Somali strippers in San Diego ffs. They are just not as bait and loud mouthed as we are on social media about it.

Basic

VIP
yhh we are too much here i wish in the whole of the uk we were only 8,000 the more lowkey the better because lets be real reer uk has been embarrassing the rest of the somali diaspora.
Trust me, all diasporas have their equal share of embarrassment. What’s it actaully like in london from your experience.

Bro trust me shit 100X times worse than this happens in USA and Toronto. There are Somali strippers in San Diego ffs. They are just not as bait and loud mouthed as we are on social media about it.
those are hoes whos parents disowned.. in the uk somali girls with good background are marrying maadows and somali parents are approving of it and weddings are taking place...

Trust me, all diasporas have their equal share of embarrassment. What’s it actaully like in london from your experience.
its trash most somalis speak the typical ghetto london slang behave horribly are loud all hang out with Madows date them somali guy sgetting murked by maadows somali girls joining in, killing spree (mostly by Madows) its getting worse

Status
Not open for further replies.