New Somali YouTuber with her Madoow Husband for the "Get To Know Us Tag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute couple. Furthermore, we are indebted to the nation of Burundi for coming to our aid against alshabaab, maybe it’s time that we seriously consider inaan la xididno.

They seem happy and that’s how it should be, I don’t know why some people get triggered. Please be with someone that respects and loves u :)

Jiron Bin Daila-lama

Sxb, most of those who ridicule a loving couple have issues with their miserable lives, marka, u soo duceey.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Not to be racist. But how do Somalis who marry ajnabis feel about their future kids looking nothing like them? Personally the thought of it bothers me a little. Imagine looking like a baby sitter for your own kids when in public. :reallymaury:

Cute couple though, wish them the best.

I’m sure their wedding was featured on somalibridal. This girl seems to know almost every Somali makeup artist on social media, they are all giving her shoutouts and all the works. I wonder if she is a makeup artist herself?

Other than that I wish them all the best. Non Somali guys are definitely not my cup of tea

Not to be racist. But how do Somalis who marry ajnabis feel about their future kids looking nothing like them? Personally the thought of it bothers me a little. Imagine looking like a baby sitter for your own kids when in public. :reallymaury:

Cute couple though, wish them the best.

thats what am saying. I also noticed somali girls married to ajanabi have this weird look about them when you see em randomly in public. Its almost as if they want you to smile and am like why :kanyeshrug:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If Somali girls are going for Madoows than Somali boys should go for Cadaans, preferably Mediterraneans:manny::denzelnigga:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not a fan of interracial marriage at all but they seem cool i guess. But wallahi if she thinks her offspring will look like her/horner she has another thing coming miskeen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts