New Somali YouTuber with her Madoow Husband for the "Get To Know Us Tag"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the meher talk
:faysalwtf:

No sort of thinking outside the Box

I mean, thats fine and all, but how many times can that topic be discussed?

Where are the Somali Youtubers that do Book reviews? Movie reviews? Somalis who give career advice and tips, guiding the younger generation on achieving success? Somalis who talk about the deen, like a Somali Omar Suleiman, for example. Somalis who talk about fitness and nutrition, especially for young Muslim women. There is so much that can be done, but no, everybody wants to be a MUA, or a instagram model, or instagram famous. Its a shame.

Its like everyone is doing the same thing on Youtube. Makeup tutorials, pranks, interracial marriage. Rinse and repeat.

Aside from @LarryThePuntite, most Somalis on Youtube are not creating unique content.

I agree. Its all the same shit but a different face. They have zero talent. I didn't even finish this video because it was that boring.

Somalis like to copy each other when they see one of they're own make it. But they don't know that once shock value goes away people won't care anymore. Everything gets old eventually.

To make matters worse, ever since the new year started I've seen more and more Somalis say they're starting up a YouTube channel.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Where are the Somali Youtubers that do Book reviews? Movie reviews? Somalis who give career advice and tips, guiding the younger generation on achieving success? Somalis who talk about the deen, like a Somali Omar Suleiman, for example. Somalis who talk about fitness and nutrition, especially for young Muslim women. There is so much that can be done, but no, everybody wants to be a MUA, or a instagram model, or instagram famous. Its a shame.
There are Somali youtubers who do cover those stuff But they are all islaamo lol

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I agree. Its all the same shit but a different face. They have zero talent. I didn't even finish this video because it was that boring.

Somalis like to copy each other when they see one of they're own make it. But they don't know that once shock value goes away people won't care anymore. Everything gets old eventually.

To make matters worse, ever since the new year started I've seen more and more Somalis say they're starting up a YouTube channel.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is more of the same thing. I just want something fresh, something new. Hopefully things get better, and people [i.e. lurkers, cuz I know y'all reading this :p] heed my advice when you decide to start a Youtube channel.

These Somali guys talk about the deen:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They seem happy and that’s how it should be, I don’t know why some people get triggered. Please be with someone that respects and loves u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.