New Somali Podcast talking about #ABDIEXIT

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My experience as been the opposite. Somali women are the one with the low standards. They are most likely to let things go and others have shockingly low standards. You don't have to be perfect just decent

While none Somalis are looking for any reason to disqualify you. Be it your height, looks, job title and so on.

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
My experience as been the opposite. Somali women are the one with the low standards. They are most likely to let things go and others have shockingly low standards. You don't have to be perfect just decent

While none Somalis are looking for any reason to disqualify you. Be it your height, looks, job title and so on.

There many somali youths settling down while in college and university or in entry level jobs. Most none somali women want you at your peak

African Americans, yes. Not others though. They usually get in a relationship in their early to mid 20s where the man is not serious about life but they fell in love with them.

Even not so attractive and non accomplished somali girls have high standards :ayaanswag:

Lostbox

VIP
African Americans, yes.
Na, there a reason most Somali mothers would look far and wide to find their son a wife while telling their own daughters to look for themselves.

There always somali women looking to settle down. It's not even a somali thing. I'm the Muslim community in general there is always a huge supply of women looking to settle down while it the opposite for men.

Most of my friends are able to improve the lives of nearly any woman they settle with. One of them was looking to settle down. In the process of meeting women after women. He got his first meeting on the same week he announced his looking to settle down

I was never looking to settle down. Yet, my mother pretty much forced to meet to a dozen eligible somali women

Lostbox

VIP
Even not so attractive and non accomplished somali girls have high standards :ayaanswag:
Imagine this, these are good example from Google on how most girls in my area look like
80bd408218cb92ff4f12740896268586.jpg

1622e40fee8e8dab5dc7311ca60b0f49.jpg

:francis:

There is a Somali saying: Your kids need you the most when you're picking their mother.

Everyone knows, including Somalis of old, that its the mother that usually passes down a lot of the values that you want kids to have.
Foreign kids by Somali women are not Somali so this cancels out your point.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Some Somalis are embarrassing with limited originality. Online they copy new world madows and their infantile gender wars attempting to make it their own. Instead of being crafty and creating their own sub-cultural nuances they joke about overplayed stereotypes. At least come up with unique criticisms.

I am too old to keep up with their nonsense but too young to parent them.:sass2:

Trending

Latest posts