New movie about Bilal Ibn Rabah (RA), who's going to see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This move is beyond stupid kulaha put the sword down

Edit: My bad this movie actually looks cool:gladbron:

Is Bilal fighting Iblees at 1:08:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
a "Samson" biblical movie is coming out too. Hollywhite whitewashing again, and BLM are going nuts in the comment section lol

the trailer looks good, i might go see it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why did they have to braid his hair?

I'm going to see it inshallah.

P.s

His mom was Ethiopian.

What is this? It doesn't look like bilaals story at all if they wanted a black Arab hero they could've made a story about ibn shadad who's story was interesting and this looks already inspired by it :farmajoyaab:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If anyone wants to know how the arabs perceived black people in the so called golden age, look no further than ibn khaldun

Who made this?

I know the black panther film was made by Jewish directors, typical AAs letting white people tell them about their history.

So this has nothing to do with bilal of Islam, I bet you these people who made it won't even include points like bilal being enslaved and freed, and him killing his former master ummaya bin khalaf

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Now watch all the hotep madows name their sons Bilal:deadosama::pachah1:

I don't see a problem with this. I work with a Norwegian guy called Hannibal. So if whites are allowed to call their sons Hannibal and Cyrus, then surely black people are allowed to call their sons Bilal.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I don't see a problem with this. I work with a Norwegian guy called Hannibal. So if whites are allowed to call their sons Hannibal and Cyrus, then surely black people are allowed to call their sons Bilal.
Wtf, Norwegian called Hannibal. Norwegians take pride with their names. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.