new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I'm 100% against this bs. Just leave the religion. It doesn't want you, and you don't need it.

Aaegal

first of all, being gay is a mental illness because woman have booty hole too. if you wanna go that route. being gay also leads society into bestiality and pedophilia just like you need the next thing, the next fix. it rebellious act against God to be with another man. if god wanted us man to sleep with each other he wouldn't have created you. god destroyed the people Lot for their sexual deviance i think that where people get the idea to kill gay people

What about bottoms? Women don't have cocks. Also, a womens figure is not appealing to a gay man, so there is more to it than which hole they prefer.

Why are you even bringing beast/pdophilia into this? Straight people are into that shit as well.

What about bottoms? Women don't have cocks. Also, a womens figure is not appealing to a gay man, so there is more to it than which hole they prefer.

Why are you even bringing beast/pdophilia into this? Straight people are into that shit as well.
"so there is more to it than which hole they prefer." so what do they prefer if it not about the hole, plus a woman body is more defined and more appealing. "beast/pdophilia into this? Straight people are into that shit as well." straight man are not attracted to little children and animals that why they are straight

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
That did not answer my question. Unless I see a Quranic verse, what anyone here says means nothing to me.

The fact that you guys are upset over a mosque that is more accepting is extremely pathetic. Why don't you guys complain about famine, terrorist attacks, and crime in Somalia instead of gay Muslims being accepted in a mosque?
homosexuality is a mental health problem. its not something you are born with. it is proven that most gay people were abused as a child and ended up that way. to be honest there are previous gay people who became muslim and denounced homosexuality. there is one on youtube his name is paul. google paul from speakers corner. also it is a great hurdle to overcome and i assume would be rewarded when they beat and recover from the mental disease called homosexuality

Aaegal

"so there is more to it than which hole they prefer." so what do they prefer if it not about the hole, plus a woman body is more defined and more appealing. "beast/pdophilia into this? Straight people are into that shit as well." straight man are not attracted to little children and animals that why they are straight

Gays like men's bodies, lesbians like women's bodies, bisexuals like both, straight people like the opposite. It's not a hard concept to understand. Just because you find something appealing doesn't mean others do as well.

I can't tell if you're just stupid or trolling with your last line...

Aaegal

homosexuality is a mental health problem. its not something you are born with. it is proven that most gay people were abused as a child and ended up that way. to be honest there are previous gay people who became muslim and denounced homosexuality. there is one on youtube his name is paul. google paul from speakers corner. also it is a great hurdle to overcome and i assume would be rewarded when they beat and recover from the mental disease called homosexuality

If this were the case, there would be studies proving your point. Why am I gay when I wasn't abused as a child? What about the children who are sexually abused who are straight? You can't over come your sexuality. There are so many religious people who hate themselves because they are gay and spends years trying to convince themselves against it but fail.

Gays like men's bodies, lesbians like women's bodies, bisexuals like both, straight people like the opposite. It's not a hard concept to understand. Just because you find something appealing doesn't mean others do as well.

I can't tell if you're just stupid or trolling with your last line...
so you are agreeing with me now, that straight man are attracted to the opposite sex. trying to reword stuff? don't call me stupid. because your making a fool of yourself

Reer-Bari

If this were the case, there would be studies proving your point. Why am I gay when I wasn't abused as a child? What about the children who are sexually abused who are straight? You can't over come your sexuality. There are so many religious people who hate themselves because they are gay and spends years trying to convince themselves against it but fail.
a lot of physiologists say that most homosexuality was found in people who were abused as a child and grew up believing it was normal. lets deal with the facts. up untill 1974 homosexuality was a mental health issue in all societies including the west. do your research. read

Reer-Bari

it was changed from mental health in 1974 at a annual physiologist conference for political reason they even stated that they have found no eveidence that it was not a mental health issue. they did it because of pressure. this is public knowledge. search it

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Your a dirty bantu miya loool whose country is much worse because of your tribe
One should not speak
Nah lmao Hadith are not mentioned anywhere in the Quran, and were written like 200 years after prophet Muhammads death. Go believe the Hadith and kill innocent people for being apostates lmao I couldn't care less wtf you believe. So stop worrying about me.

It's not that I don't follow Hadith when it suits me, its that I don't follow the Hadith at ALL.
If you don’t follow hadith how do you pray, pay Zakat, perform Umrah and Hajj, nikah, divorce, and etc. One cannot adhere to Islam by not following the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam), Our beloved Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) is the best example of mankind. How can a true believer aspire to be like, his companions or wives? I don’t even know one scholar know who agrees with this position. In the Quran Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) said in Surah An-Nisa [ 4:59] Sahih Internation interpretation
O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result." May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) guide us and you. And Allah knows best.

Last edited:
But why does a mosque as accepting and positive as this one make you guys so upset?

Being gay is not a mental illness, believe whatever you want.
What the hel is this child talking about? You cant just make up your own version of a religion to adjust to your life. You sound real ignorant and innocent lol

One should not speak

If you don’t follow hadith how do you pray, pay Zakat, perform Umrah and Hajj, nikah, divorce, and etc. One cannot adhere to Islam by not following the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam), Our beloved Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) is the best example of mankind. How can a true believer aspire to be like, his companions or wives? I don’t even scholar know of one who agrees with this position. In the Quran Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) said in Surah An-Nisa [ 4:59] Sahih Internation interpretation
O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result." May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) guide us and you. And Allah knows best.
Wonderful

One should not speak

If you don’t follow hadith how do you pray, pay Zakat, perform Umrah and Hajj, nikah, divorce, and etc. One cannot adhere to Islam by not following the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam), Our beloved Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam) is the best example of mankind. How can a true believer aspire to be like, his companions or wives? I don’t even scholar know of one who agrees with this position. In the Quran Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) said in Surah An-Nisa [ 4:59] Sahih Internation interpretation

The poster sound like a whitewashed teen girls who know nothing about islam. I have never heard a muslim say I dont follow any hadith and I have heard all kind of crazy stuff. Im shocked wallahi

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The poster sound like a whitewashed teen girls who know nothing about islam. I have never heard a muslim say I dont follow any hadith and I have heard all kind of crazy stuff. Im shocked wallahi
Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) has clearly warned us about this sin. The people of Lut (Peace be upon him) was set as an example to future generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.