new mosque in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah does not forbid an act/acts unless it's harmful to us. There is a reason why Satanists love using anal sex, especially when defiling the innocent. I suspect it's a portal for spiritual possession and corruption. Before you say that not all homosexuals practise anal sex, the entire act of homosexuality is a direct perversion of the natural order of things.

Be gay or whatever you wish, as you have free will, but do NOT say you are also a practising Muslim.
That is the part i do not get as gaalo gays leave their deens completely but yet again these idiots are paid to slander the deen and i bet that moswue was payed by devil worshippers

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Wait, so terroists groups like ISIS and Al Qashiin bomb 1000 year old mosques to the ground, yet this mosque is somehow left untouched?

nani-the-f*ck.jpg

Mehmet

Ahmed Madoobe works with the Americans, did he become a non-Muslim too?
Loool you clearly do not know america as it goes where it wants to go and no one can do nothing about it plus i am guessin ahmed put your gedo gf's folks in a cage is why you are mad at him but he is a legend now as i did not know how hated he was for just being og

Loool you clearly do not know america as it goes where it wants to go and no one can do nothing about it plus i am guessin ahmed put your gedo gf's folks in a cage is why you are mad at him but he is a legend now as i did not know how hated he was for just being og

@nine

Sxb, ninkaan waa idiinku waashey. He thinks I’m Reer Gedo.

Waryaa, I’m a Fulani Nigerian guy and our clan is bigger than the rest of Somalis. Why do you hate Reer Gedo now? You guys used to be jaariyadda Mohamed Siad Barre?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Nah lmao Hadith are not mentioned anywhere in the Quran, and were written like 200 years after prophet Muhammads death. Go believe the Hadith and kill innocent people for being apostates lmao I couldn't care less wtf you believe. So stop worrying about me.

It's not that I don't follow Hadith when it suits me, its that I don't follow the Hadith at ALL.
The Quran says Obey Allah and Obey his Messenger.
«
O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.» Surah An-Nisa 4:59

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I agree but Muslims don't actively follow it, most probably never even read a page. Unless you mean through some of the Muslim scholars? Some of them relayed passages or stories from the Bible in their books.
?

@nine

Waryaa, I’m a Fulani Nigerian guy and our clan is bigger than the rest of Somalis. Why do you hate Reer Gedo now? You guys used to be jaariyadda Mohamed Siad Barre?
He was an caasi to his reer abti but respect him for eliminating the competition and troublemakers

@nine

Your a dirty bantu miya loool whose country is much worse because of your tribe

@nine

Warya every somaliclan is atleast 10 million so fulanis would be 16 or 17 million max

Guys

Bullying and insulting members are against the rules of this forum. Give your opinions and respect the opinions of others without humiliating by questioning their beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts